注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1422|回复: 11

[[小语种资源]] [讨论]第二期论坛英语辩论活动(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-10 18:41:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第二期论坛英语辩论活动(1个威望)

活动说明:1.按照辩论要求,会员用英语发表对问题的看法,力求新颖,独到,发言以跟帖方式进行,发言不要太多,少于500词,严禁无内容灌水,同意或反对谁的观点都要说明白理由.灌水帖将不通知删除,多次灌水的会员扣1个威望,请注意!
      2.活动暂时定为1周一次,待本次活动结束将对此活动规则进行完善.

奖励办法:对勇于发言,观点较新,英语水平较高的会员由本版主综合以上几个方面评选出5位并各奖励1个威望.原来想只奖励论坛币,请求还没有答复,暂时以威望作为奖励,大家不要错过时机啊.希望大家积极参与.
对活动有好的建议的可以将建议写在活动规则置顶帖中.

评委:montana,sddz

声明:本活动最终解释权归班主.

经过本人和montana版主协商,威望定为1个威望,请大家谅解!!!!!

辩论题目:网络对我来说是真实
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-10 21:34:10 | 显示全部楼层
Of course ,the internet is true for me .If you want to do something ,you  really need some tool to help you.Then you can do better than befor .Since we know internet,we start to use it to help us improve our lives.Actually,you can't distinguish abstract and concrete on some aspects.But when we use internet ,we begin to enjoy his benefit.We know much more knowledges by internet,get more informations by internet,even we can earn lots of money by internet.So you can't touch it ,but you can benefit from it .it can  chang  abstract things to concrete things .It is very very real-life.Now  ,in some aspects ,without internet  is without good life .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-10 21:50:38 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用sddz于2005-11-10 21:45发表的:
重赏之下必有勇夫

我是以诗歌的形式给出的:

network is sincere, network is fictitious
both are right
if you are sincere, if he is also sincere
both of you will get the real happiness
even distance is boundless, the two hearts are getting closer
heart communicates with heart, which reduces your distance

network is sincere, network is fictitious
both are right
if you are illusive, or he is also illusive
you can't capture the unthinkable sweetness
hearts are near, distance is boundless
soul just likes the lonely bird, away from home

the network sincerity, the network fiction
completely understood by you and i
the network sincerity, the network fiction
completely depending on our attention

the network sincerity, the network sweetness
absolutely made by you and i

the network sincerity, the network fairness
absolutely depending on great efforts and nice soul
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-10 22:05:11 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, I am agree with the Billy. The network and reality needn't to make too clearly. You exchanging with the others in the network, what through is the hypothesized network, but the exchanges may is the real thing, real emotion. Similarly, you in face-to-face chat with the person are exchanging, what through is the real dialogue, but exchanges actually may be the false thing, false emotion. Therefore reality and false certainly does not lie in the network exchange or the real exchange, but cares about the heart.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-11 12:46:04 | 显示全部楼层

Re:[讨论]第二期论坛英语辩论活动(5个威望)

Communicating with keyboard for a while, I suggested partner on the side to talk with microphone, “he” told me that didn’t have microphone. But, with the earphone on I heard clearly the laughing, “the silly……”

I sent money to the online company and bought a walkman, however, there wasn’t a response, and I found the address of the company and the phone number is nothing but the words on the webpage.

Someone has a beautiful name and pretended to be sweet, in order to……, someone has tough name in order to strengthen him/herself in another way. Someone contributes to the internet and help others without expectation for return.

Internet is a place providing the space for anyone who comes here that people can take advantage of with various purposes. There are the real as well as the unreal. Don’t believe anyone just with the words, but thanks to everyone who help us, even though he/she may has his/her own motives too.

I see the beautiful name, I feel fun, that all, but I really just feel fun, not believe the beautiful name is the real beauty anyhow. Internet is the place for fun, for business, for …… not a place worth devoting real emotion to it. Relaxing, laughing, enjoying, resting…..for the short time, instead of addicting unless it is your job.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-11 16:37:44 | 显示全部楼层
The cyber world is absolutely not real like our everyday life. We see growing numbers of teenagers who are addicted to online games. They gradually lose interest in studies and even cut themselve out with the outside world. A wretched end often wait for them. Those who are eager for cyber love finally find themselves cheated emotionally or financially. On the Internet almost no one shows his real identities, basic personal information such as name, age or sex. We almost cannot see truth, kindness and beauty in this cyber world. So I remind our cyberworms to take caution.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-11 20:36:15 | 显示全部楼层
The internet is true for me. First, PPs has become a central element of sharing information in our hospital, which allow to reduce paper work and make better decisions. Second, electronic mail is real, because it is cheaper and faster than normal mail. I had gotten a useful book by electronic mail. Third, all of those that include the process-order taking, sales planning, personnel management, project management, have been set up to take full advantage of the copabilities of the computer. Everyone will use internet as the tool of the Information Age. Fourth, I never chat with others by internet. except for special fields. In fact, I get much information by chat with others in www.dxy.cn.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-12 14:03:15 | 显示全部楼层
I do think the internet is true for me.  the internet has become a part of my life.
   First of all , I spend at least 3 hours online everyday, and that is almost 1/5 of my total time except sleeping.
   Secondly , the internet has changed my way of living. Blog replaces old-fashioned diary. Netlibrary replaced library. Emails connect me and my friends.
   Thirdly, the internet enables me to see my family far from where I'm living now , simply with a digital camera and a net chatting software.
   Someone may say , the ID online hides the real personality , and that is not your real life. It is not true. Personality is so complicated that it is hard to fully understand it sometimes. But one thing we should remember , it is not the internet changed my personality , but my  personality finds a new way to show its richfulness and varieties. That is still me. My life is real, then the internet is real, because it is a part of my life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-15 09:09:39 | 显示全部楼层
The internet is a dummy world for me. First , my ID here is not my real name ,I think most of the people’s IDs are not true either. The ID is just like a mask. With the help of the mask, we can play completely different role from our real life. Just as Oligo said , “my personality finds a new way to show its richness and varieties”. That indicates that the real life doesn’t offer such a stage, but the internet, a dummy space can.
  It is undoubted that internet is playing an important role in our life nowadays, which has made communication more speedy, convenient and economical. Internet also helps share data, bulletin boards and electronic journals among different countries and areas. Internet has shrink time and space . All these advantages are owned to its virtual space, not real life.
   Internet has enriched our life, and we depend on it more and more .But that doesn’t mean internet is completely real. We can make full use of it, but we should know that if we can not connect with the internet, everything in internet is nothing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-22 23:07:37 | 显示全部楼层
Internet feels to me as Real as my fingers. That’s WHY I’m here, on the net, typing these words.
Surfing on line, swimming in the forums (like READFREE) I’m always getting something new and useful. The application of powerful software, some tricks to improving English, a piece of melody…, they are all Real.
When I read the posts above, they are all Real. I do get close to you and know a Real you, through your words, which stand for your ideas and are actually carried by the net. In another word, it’s the net that makes you, my friend, Real to me.
Those who blame the net endlessly for once being cheated, think about the simple fact: Internet is nothing more than a medium, like telephone, TV, radio, and even your ears and eyes.One’s voice changes more or less on the phone. Your eyes must have cheated you more than once by mistaking some stranger as your old friend. Are they to blame for unreality? Keep the simple truth in mind: A medium is never unreal, the men who use it, sometimes are.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-26 17:20:13 | 显示全部楼层
Internet has become the necessary part of my life. In my leisure time, I  browse the news in the internet which can make me to obtain many outside things instead of newspaper. I chat with my friends with chat tools which can save my money and strengthen  the friendship. When I’m on work , I communicate with my clients through receiving and sending E-mail everyday. Nowadays internet becomes more and more important to me. If  there is some wrong with the internet in the day, I can’t do my work and be possible to blunder away a matter of concernment. In a word , the net is true to me. It has come into my lives and acts a useful role.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-26 19:35:49 | 显示全部楼层
本期活动结束!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 03:58 , Processed in 0.422900 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.