搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1590|回复: 17

[[小语种资源]] 第三期论坛英语辩论(沙龙)活动(2个威望),庆祝活动一

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-16 15:55:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[讨论]第三期论坛英语辩论活动(2个威望)

第三期论坛英语辩论活动(2个威望)

活动说明:1.按照辩论要求,会员用英语发表对问题的看法,力求新颖,独到,发言以跟帖方式进行,发言不要太多,少于500词,不少于300词,严禁无内容灌水,同意或反对谁的观点都要说明白理由.灌水帖将不通知删除,多次灌水的会员扣1个威望,请注意!
   2.活动暂时定为1周一次,待本次活动结束将对此活动规则进行完善.

奖励办法:对勇于发言,观点较新,英语水平较高的会员由本版主综合以上几个方面评选出5位并各奖励1个威望.原来想只奖励论坛币,请求还没有答复,暂时以威望作为奖励,大家不要错过时机啊.希望大家积极参与.
对活动有好的建议的可以将建议写在活动规则置顶帖中.

评委:montana,sddz

声明:本活动最终解释权归班主.

经过本人和montana版主协商,威望定为1~2个威望

辩论(沙龙)题目:我和读书园地

要求:讲自己如何知道该园地,以及园地对我的影响和我对她的感情展开交流

希望大家玩得开心!!!

Happy time!       

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-17 10:59:14 | 显示全部楼层
I came to Readfree.net/bbs three months ago, it was so coincident that I was preparing for the graduation paper and need some reference book to study. I heard from other bbs that here is very tough and everything must do according to the rules. I tried firstly at the beginner area, and tried very hard to win the score, but I failed anyway. The score is not necessarily important to actually. however, I needed the book hurryingly. I went to www.blsq.com and asked help and was kindly helped by Lenin and Sonia, I was so moved at the moment, because they helped me without knowing me and met me requirement whatever I asked. It is really the first time I felt that how can people be kind without any bonus for them, or even encouragement? I come to here the second time and read the post carefully one by one for almost a week. I got the correct answer and felt so happy as if I got the salary from the boss. I had a wish that I can do like lenin and sonia and can help others.

I provided the book with the enthusiasm day by day, and the scores increased dramatically and I felt achieve something. Lenin, sonia, hstong, swell, sddz........I am not  sure if they regard me as a friend or not, but I feel so in heart. This is a feeling I think that I should cherish, and it would be way of living, may be for a long time. I walked around inside readfree.net, and found many interesting area, such as here. I was lazy but want to learn, so I was very appreciate that there was a translating column here that I can practice. Actually, this is the first bbs I have found that I can practice instead of just download.  I like here, not because I don't need download materials anymore, it is because I can study by the push from outside, and I really progressed than before.

Readfree.net is just like my second home, I will feel restless if I don't come here everyday, even though it is just a look. It is a burden in some sense, but the burden is sometimes not necessarily a bad thing, because something always bother you may be a nice feeling too.

I feel I took too much time on the internet and is intentionally to decrease the frequency of coming. However, it doesn't mean I dislike here anymore, just I feel that there too many thing I should focus on too.

I like Readree.net, I hope it works well forever. Anytime when it broke suddenly I felt depressed and pray for it. Good Luck and All the Best!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-17 12:43:22 | 显示全部楼层
第一个敢于吃螃蟹的人出来了..........
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-17 12:43:33 | 显示全部楼层
第一个敢于吃螃蟹的人出来了..........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-17 17:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
I am the second person who dares to eat the crab,and support the editor.
Firstly,let us celebrate the third birthday of Miss readfree!
Secondly, permit me to introduce the cognition with Miss readfree .
That is a beatiful evening,I am so hungry to read something ,that I come to on line,and search for "read" on google .
Suddenly,a name of a beatiful girl enter into my eyes!
Her name is so fetching that we all know it------readfree!
At that moment I know what is called that fall in love at first sight!
Oh, my God ,at that time I lost myself !
Oh, my God, at that time I feel that my heart is jumping vehemencily!
Oh, my God, at that time I have the impulsion and that I want to ocuppy her!
呵呵,是不是很扇情,下次继续
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-18 15:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
At first congratulations on the third anniversary of www.readerfree.net.
I accidentally came to this forum and instantly fell in love with it. firstly, its clear, concise and plain interface always makes me feel it is like my home. secondly, almost evey day I come here, searching and pursuing what I like, I need and I expect. To my great pleasure, she can always satisfy my demand like a dear mother. Besides, there is always a give-and-take in this forum. readers here not only take in eagerly also contribute a great deal. The forum evolves and thrives day by day, which is a great joy to all readers here.
  Indeed it is a home, giving us shelters, safety and contentment; she is also mother, nurturing and bringing us up. We thrive along with her. Long live www.readerfree.net.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-18 20:42:38 | 显示全部楼层
It has been my habit to look through the Readfree.net/bbs everyday and at any free time. alone in the dormitary, i steer my mouse and communicate with the familiar webpages and friends, which always touched my soul and spirit. Five months had past. and the nice feeling from the webside had made me fall in love with it.

i will never forget many friends who came into my eyes and gave me much help when i came here. starslab is really a big brother, and he always helps me to look through some papers with great patience and tells me how to use the searching skills. he is really realizing the nature of readfree. reader is a so humorous qingdao guy. he can bring u the happniess and pleasure at any time. we'd like to sneer with each other, which never cause misunderstanding and hates between us. sddz is also an unique guy and big brother. he cared about my research and study and gave me much more advice on my paper. i believe he will be the real boss of robot research fields in the near future. Forests and rain-listening sisters are my best friend. we'd like to chat with each other and amuse ourselves. Of course the myfmyf,Mickey008,okwxq,xuerong,montana,rongrong,wind fancy,qingqing and cyy6061 had also been the angles in my heart. they brought me not only the knowledge, but also the courage and strength, which made me face the great difficulties and challenges from my research and PHD paper. Nice to meet you here, my friends.

Now we are glad to see the bright future of Readfree.net/bbs. and i am so pride of being a member here. where i can release my soul and dreams and relax myself completely. that's what i want to know, to keep and to remember for ever.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-18 21:17:22 | 显示全部楼层
liubo把文学版发的文章翻译过来了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-19 00:08:29 | 显示全部楼层
你没看见是浓缩的精华吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-19 15:31:03 | 显示全部楼层
祝你成功!~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-21 09:06:39 | 显示全部楼层
Readfree And Me
I occasionally knew www.readfree.net in the forum of  www.dxy.cn  three months ago. I did not have enough confidence to gain enough scores at first. As gaining many scores in the forum of  www.dxy.cn, I began to visit this forum more often and had enough confidence to express myself. No pains, no pains. So I unconsciously became a veteran. Maybe I prefer quiet to action, I appreciate this forum so much that I have to visit it everyday. I regard it as my second home and fall in love with it. First, it give me happiness and resource. I can get unselfish help from others and experience reading freely. That is wonderful.  Second, it give me confidence to become a internet veteran. Because I can get what I need in this forum easily, everything is fantastic.  Third, it give me a chance to practise translating, listening, writing and oral English , and make friends with English veterans, accordingly my English level is improved. The most important thing is that I get happiness and communicate with others in English forum and become more confident and patient.
Failure is the mother of success,  I enjoy trying.
Thank for all English forum masters again.
I am also the man to eat crabs.
水平有限,请各位高手指正
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-25 21:13:42 | 显示全部楼层
In fact, I fell in love with you at the first sight.That is the first time,I spend so much energy on you .I admit that you are my first lover.and for you I can do anything .Of  course,you are also so kind that you offer me much help.And with your help ,I can’t be more knowledgeable and intelligent.
  I also have remembered when I met you at the first time.One of my good friends introduced you to me and tell me how good you are. Forgive me to say that I was very puzzled and I did not understand you very much at that time although I love you very much all the time.Because you always made some problems and let me solve them.And you didn’t say any sentence to me but I knew if I failed I would have no chance to know you further .So I did my best to do.And gradually I became so intellective that I could do lots of affairs about your domains.And I can also solve many other problems with your influence. Since then ,I  am  knowing  more and more friends.What I got was not only knowledge but also happiness  with you and other friends.It is you let me know no pains no gains.I believe myself now I have already had the ability to help you to be much more perfect.
  No matter when I will stay with you.No matter where I will miss you.If some day I have not seen you ,my heart will hurt worse.So be better and better,you ,then it will be my best pleasure .Give you my best wishes,my dear  www.readfree.net.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-27 12:49:21 | 显示全部楼层
My Affection With Readfree

About two years ago when I was surfing on the Internet, I was lucky enough that I found you------ My favourite website, readfree. I love this site just like the basketball fans love the NBA game. Do you know the reasons?

First of all, it can help me make a lot of friends.  A friend in need is a friend indeed. Whenever I met any difficult problems I would turn to her for help. Second, we have a lot of productive columns that can help the members improve their English listening, writing, speaking, etc. I think it is my warm house. The third and the most important thing is that the BanZhu here is too great, devoting her time managing the matters.

I hope she can be more bright in the future. I hope more and more Chinese students can speak English more fluently by the aid of the column. And also I hope I can give more help to more people, just like the Banzhu---sddz.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-28 10:01:01 | 显示全部楼层
Readfree and I

I still remember the important day in my study life on which I happened to meet Readfree. It was the 20th of April ,2005,two months after I came to Shenzhen, a new city for me.
   Because my job changed when I came to the new city, it is urgent for me to get a book on market research in order to fulfill my work. I searched for it in the internet. Occasionally I found Readfree . And my life has greatly changed since that eventful day.
   I became a new member of Readfree. And I learned how to express myself with different effect and how to search for what I need in the internet .Readfree has widen my ken and shown me a more colorful world. With the help of the Readfree, I found the book I needed and finished my work perfectly. From then on, Readfree has become my favorite friend.
   As time goes by , I have found much more in the Readfree little by little . I love English very much. I hope I can speak fluent English and can write beautiful English articles one day, which is neither for work, nor for examination, just for communication and for fun. Foreign Language Study in Readfree just provides me such a space to practise English. And it’s a pleasant surprise to find so many kinds of English study forms now. I will take active part in the study activities, which is as the gift I greet the Readfree’s three-year-old birthday.
   In a new city , from a new start , I met a new indeed friend—Readfree. And it will be my friend ever and for ever in my life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-30 22:09:52 | 显示全部楼层
I got to know readfree.net one day when I tried hard online to search for an important foreign research database. From Google’s web page I clicked the link to “读书园地” and found it is really an oasis in the vast desert of internet junks.
“Foreign Database Resources” and “Foreign Language Learner’s Corner” are my two favorites. From the former I have obtained a lot of academic information which is unavailable elsewhere. I can surf with full confidence and dignity like some first world scholars. Here invaluable stuff is piles upon piles. Even getting access to some precious western journals is as easy as an apple pie. Therefore my academic life has turned over a new leaf. Many thanks to those online searching wizards and those diligent information providers! Meanwhile the latter one gives me ever-new opportunities to improve my English day by day. Also I can exchange ideas with quite a few excellent English learners. I feel I am really lucky enough to be a part of the online reading club.
Understandably this club maintains the principles of unselfish offering and mutual sharing at the same time. Although I am a new comer here, I will try to participate and share more and more in accordance with my friendly will and actual ability. I know my efforts will definitely be conducive to many others.
I come here because I really love this club. Thank you editor. Thank you all, my club fellows.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-7 14:16:54 | 显示全部楼层
Firstly, please allow me to say my thanks to readfree , its you who give such a very good chance to look for enough information through the internent. Secondly, congratulations on the third anniversary of www.readfree.net.I knew  www.readfree.net  about 5 months ago ,when I was preparing for the experiment and need some useful articles for reference. My friend gave me the Ip , and told me here we must do everything strictly according to the rules . I did not have enough confidence to gain enough scores at first. By gaining more and more scores in the forum, I began to visit this forum more often and had enough confidence to express myself. Slowly I fell in love with it ,and now I think I have been very good friend I think ,without it I can do nothing. No matter when I will stay with you. No matter where I will still miss you. Although I am a new comer here, I will try my best to participate and share with my friendly will and actual ability. I hope my work will be helpful to many others. I come here because I love you. Finally ,Thank you editor. Thank you all, my fellows.  I am assured that you will be more and more bright in the future. Please accept my best wishes , my dear friend www.readfree.net.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-11 09:35:49 | 显示全部楼层
i just came here about some month ago.you know i was a book worm .Readfree.net was just like my best friends who gave me help when i need. It has been my habit to look through the Readfree.net/bbs at any free time.

Now we are glad to see the bright future of Readfree.net/bbs. and i am so pride of being a member here. where i can release my soul and dreams and relax myself completely. that's what i want to know, to keep and to remember for ever.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-16 19:10:56 | 显示全部楼层
本期活动结束!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 18:20 , Processed in 0.371122 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.