找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 713|回复: 4

[[求助与讨论]] diary

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-20 11:01:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yesterday afternoon, the director told me that we should pay much more attention to the SARS which is a new and fatal disease and caused more death now. u know, at the start of SARS, we knew nothing. so the concept of SARS never came to our minds. but the conditions seemed to be more serious, and our university had taken some severe measures. our foreign training department, of course, had been the focus. and the president, vice president and dean study visited the foreign friends and us everyday, and made detailed plans to guarantee our security.

The urgent SARS brought me much more work. in the early morning, i had to take their temperature one by one and wrote down, and then i ran with them. in the moring i had classes for them. afternoon i had to go to hospital and take care of jack, a foreign friend with liver function disease. at night, i prepared my paper and looked after the other friends. the life is intense, and i run from early morning till to late night. i even had no time to meet my BF, which finally resulted in our love failure.

We all had been forbidden to go outside and stayed in the netclass. the foreign friends taught me how to use MSN and chat with the friends from all over the world. also we played in the recreation room and danced with music which are their local unique music rhythm. they are also so kind to tell me about their family, friends and future, from which i knew much more about their history, culture, custom and education. though the SARS was so fierce and brought much more troubles to us, but my life was so colorful because of the foreign friends. i will never forget them and the experience as an interpreter for them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-20 15:56:54 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah ,in that time I had learned the tennis ball for the school tennis court was free for students .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-20 18:59:35 | 显示全部楼层
妹妹你就不能来点新的,总是把文学版的作品摘要似的翻译过来发表.打擦边球啊

你这么有才华,难道就不能让我看到新东西

^_^
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-11-20 19:30:52 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用sddz于2005-11-20 18:59发表的:
妹妹你就不能来点新的,总是把文学版的作品摘要似的翻译过来发表.打擦边球啊

你这么有才华,难道就不能让我看到新东西

^_^

u know, big brother, i am so busy with my paper now, and have no more time

to write something.

i'd like to write something.

ok, if i am free, i will.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-20 19:35:09 | 显示全部楼层
i understand u ang your position now
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 04:32 , Processed in 0.381982 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.