注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1474|回复: 13

[[小语种资源]] []第二期有奖写作练习[庆祝活动三](1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-26 10:01:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第二期有奖写作练习

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.请参加此活动的朋友将文章以5000威望加密,否则不加分.

写作题目:介绍一下自己以及叙述如何知道该读书园地的

要求:有点抒情.要真实!

Let's go!
第一次举办此活动,请大家多支持并提宝贵意见,我不断完善,谢谢!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-27 08:42:06 | 显示全部楼层
Readfree- a Platform for Knowledge, Resources and Friendship     
     I got acquainted with Readfree about six months ago when I started writing my MA paper.
     I really  a hard time toiling over my MA thesis earlier this year. The most difficult thing for me then was material. I had very limited money, and I could not go to the Beijing Library for the second time, because I had went to Beijing once, spending nearly two thousand yuan. However, when I came back with piles of materials copied from the library, I suddenly realized that my materials were still not sufficient.
     My supervisor Professor  Chen recommended that I could try my luck at Readfree site for enlightenment when he knew my difficulties. I followed his suggestion and searched online for Readfree, a strange name for me 6 months ago. Very soon I found myself frequently  logging in and off Readfree. Of course, I am very grateful for Professor Chen for his willingness to share this wonderful site with me.  
     Readfree is a wonderful site for searching resources of papers and journal articles. Most of the time, I can easily find free entries to databases such as CNKI, etc. Readfree is intended purely for academic purposes, and you will never see boring things such as advertisements, ridiculous women pictures and so on. In addition, Readfree is also quite properly managed. Guidelines are given to beginners; there are responsible people in charge of each column; unrelated postings are deleted in time; some warm-hearted members offer you valuable information about what you need; friends who may  never see each other in person can exchange ideas and information. There are a whole set of reasons why I like this site.
     Undoubtedly, in this information society, knowledge is money. It seems that we poor scholars may face an embarrassing situation. Fortunately, Readfree can tide us over. Readfree can provide us easy and free access to electronic libraries, academic databases, etc. We can gain so much from Readfree. But don't forget: the spirit of Readfree is sharing. We should make contribution to Readfree ourselves while taking information from it.
    I sincerely hope that Readfree will have a bright future.
    这是我和老师的初稿,我把参加您的活动当成一次练习的机会,我会请老师改后再发过来。现在先占个位置。^_^!
    如果有幸得到您的评分,请加给我的老师rabbit_tall好吗?(rabbit_tall把修改后的这个作文发到了四楼)非常感谢!
I am very lucky to be the first responder. I am more than pleased to have you comments and criticism.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-27 10:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
I'm really pleased to inroduce myself here . My name is Roger . After 4 years study in the International Trade Dept of Xiamen University , I got the Bachelor degree and join an international company as a marketing anylist.To get my work done,it's very helpful to collect internet resource effectively.So my friend recommended this great website to me several month ago . And I'm really loving it now,to collect the resource ,to meet many new friends, and learn so much beyond my major. Thanks everyone here , and thank you , administrator , your hard work deeply impressed me. [/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-27 21:51:04 | 显示全部楼层
My Friend of Readfree

I occasionally knew her in the forum of  www.dxy.cn  three months ago. At that time, I was in low spirit, bored, self-distrust, fear, worry which bowed my heart and turned my spirit back to dust, because I failed in CET-6. So I did not be interest in learning English and surfed in the internet aimlessly. I visited many forum for example www.dxy.cn, www.cabbs.net, forum.e2002,com and www.hjbbs.com and so on, but only she absorbed me deeply. The spirit of the forum is reading freely, that was wonderful, but I made a mistake. No pains, no gains. I visited her more often and unconsciously made progress in English. She was just like my old friends, who gave me courage, cheer, hope, beauty, power. There is a saying that a friend in need is a friend in deed. The luckiest thing is that I make friends with many English veteran who gave me advice and courage.
  Every person creates his or her own reality. I failed because I didn’t try my best. I will do my endeavor to take responsibility.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-11-30 22:08:19 | 显示全部楼层
     I got acquainted with Readfree about six months ago when I started writing my MA thesis paper. It was such an unforgettable experience getting to know Readfree, because it benefited me so much, and it is still bring much excitment to me now.
     I really had a hard time toiling over my MA thesis earlier this year, when I was facing the thesis proposal. The most difficult thing for me then was material. I had went to the National Library in Beijing once earlier this year, spending nearly two thousand yuan.  I had very limited money, so I could not go to Beijing for the second time. However, when I came back with piles of materials copied from the library, I suddenly realized that my materials were still not sufficient. Due to my carelessness, I had missed something important.
    My supervisor Professor Chen recommended that I could try my luck at Readfree site for some enlightenment when he knew my difficulties. I followed his suggestion and searched online for Readfree, a strange name for me 6 months ago. Very soon, I found myself frequently logging in and off Readfree. Of course, I am very grateful for Professor Chen for his willingness to share this wonderful site with me.
    Readfree is a wonderful site for searching resources of papers and journal articles. Most of the time, I can easily find free entries to databases such as CNKI, etc. Readfree is intended purely for academic purposes, and you will never see boring things such as advertisements, ridiculous women pictures and so on. In addition, Readfree is also quite properly managed. Guidelines are given to beginners; there are responsible people in charge of each column; unrelated postings are deleted in time; some warm-hearted members offer you valuable information about what you need; friends who may never see each other in person can exchange ideas and information. There are a whole set of reasons why I like this site.
    Undoubtedly, in this information society, knowledge is money. It seems that we poor scholars may face an embarrassing situation. Fortunately, Readfree can tide us over. Readfree provides us easy and free access to electronic libraries, academic databases, etc. We can learn useful skills for searching information and online libray entries. We can gain so much from Readfree. But never forget: the spirit of Readfree is sharing. While taking information and resources from it, we should make our own contributions to Readfree ourselves as well.  
    I sincerely hope that Readfree will have a bright future. Sharing the valuable platform for knowledge, resources and friendship, all scholars and members are sure to make progress in their own research.  
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-1 12:08:37 | 显示全部楼层
Hi! Everybody!
I graduated from Institute of Nephrology, Peking University First Hospital in this July. I am working at a biotechnique incorporation. Now i research efficacy of a new tumor drug. i like the job here, not the life in hospital.
i get the readfree website from Baidu searching. thank your free password.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-4 12:18:32 | 显示全部楼层
I was born in the north but live in the south. It is a pity that there is little chance to see and feel the falling snow flakes in the winter and the budding leaves in spring. I miss the clearly cut seasons of winter, autumn, summer and spring. Yet I gradually fall in love with the seeminly constant sunshine of the south and warm, cozy wind. I feel great sometimes.
Elementary education in the countryside, middle and high school in the town, graduate and postgraduate studies in major cities, All seems to have happened yesterday. Much has changed but ONE thing has not changed, that is I am reading on and on. So one day I made friends with this forum and fall in love with her instantly. From then on my life seems to be connected with it. Almost every day I come and go, I give and also take, I play and think. In a word, I appriciate the contribution of every friend here and many thanks[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-7 20:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
]One day when I wandered in the Internet. I found the "read free". Soon I was interested in it.From it I have learned more information and known many friends although  we have ever met each other.We can communicate in many aspects such as literature searches and foreign language study.It has been over half a year for me to be the member the " readfree'.I find that I have like it. It is necessary for me to look it every day. I wish it will be more and more abundance in content and more and more people join in it.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-8 22:00:34 | 显示全部楼层
One day I wandered lonely on the internet, When all at once I saw the readfree, a wonderful website. Everyone here is friendly and kindly, if I have something difficult, what I need to do is to post it on the bbs of readfree, or search for what I needed on it. Of course,I also want to give a hand to  anybody who need help. Like a school on the net, Readfree make us meet and become friends here. We communicating,learning,writing, thinking and also laughing here.
How many times, I've looked for you everywhere, suddenly, when I turn my head back, and I find you, among the thousands bbs …
Hope everyone enjoy yourself here![/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-10 10:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用rabbit_tall于2005-11-30 22:08发表的:
     I got acquainted with Readfree about six months ago when I started writing my MA thesis paper. It was such an unforgettable experience getting to know Readfree, because it benefited me so much, and it is still bring much excitment to me now.
     I really had a hard time toiling over my MA thesis earlier this year, when I was facing the thesis proposal. The most difficult thing for me then was material. I had went to the National Library in Beijing once earlier this year, spending nearly two thousand yuan.  I had very limited money, so I could not go to Beijing for the second time. However, when I came back with piles of materials copied from the library, I suddenly realized that my materials were still not sufficient. Due to my carelessness, I had missed something important.
    My supervisor Professor Chen recommended that I could try my luck at Readfree site for some enlightenment when he knew my difficulties. I followed his suggestion and searched online for Readfree, a strange name for me 6 months ago. Very soon, I found myself frequently logging in and off Readfree. Of course, I am very grateful for Professor Chen for his willingness to share this wonderful site with me.
    Readfree is a wonderful site for searching resources of papers and journal articles. Most of the time, I can easily find free entries to databases such as CNKI, etc. Readfree is intended purely for academic purposes, and you will never see boring things such as advertisements, ridiculous women pictures and so on. In addition, Readfree is also quite properly managed. Guidelines are given to beginners; there are responsible people in charge of each column; unrelated postings are deleted in time; some warm-hearted members offer you valuable information about what you need; friends who may never see each other in person can exchange ideas and information. There are a whole set of reasons why I like this site.
写的太好了,我要求把它评为优秀,并且多奖励一个威望。
素昧平生,却深深感动
版主,你看可以么?还有,能不能让我们的兔子作为我们这个版块的特约嘉宾呢?我们必须得尊重人才啊,就像贵校的机器人获奖一样。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-10 10:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用zhangye于2005-12-10 10:03发表的:

写的太好了,我要求把它评为优秀,并且多奖励一个威望。
素昧平生,却深深感动
版主,你看可以么?还有,能不能让我们的兔子作为我们这个版块的特约嘉宾呢?我们必须得尊重人才啊,就像贵校的机器人获奖一样。

老兄对我校还知道一些啊

您的建议我考虑一下.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-11 10:07:08 | 显示全部楼层
My dear of Readfree

I occasionally knew her some months ago. The spirit of the forum is reading freely, that was wonderful.she was just like my old friends, who gave me courage, cheer. There is a saying that a friend in need is a friend in deed. With her help,i can  create my own reality.
  she is a wonderful site for searching resources of papers and journal articles. Most of the time, I can easily find free entries to databases such as CNKI, etc.i get a lot of professional books from her ,just as economics by samulson 16.She gives me a lot joy and i will continue to support her for ever.
   I sincerely hope that Readfree will have a good future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-12 12:31:57 | 显示全部楼层
Readfree,a spiritual home for me

As a postgraduate of medical science, I do not have much time surfing on line. While every night, after several hours’ suffering from piles of articles, however sleepy, there must be one thing for me to do before going to bed----to log in Readfree and Read something interesting Freely.
Though it’s only 3 months ago that I got to know Readfree from a professional medical BBS, I have fallen in love with this place----yes, it feels like a spiritual home for me.
The first thing striking me was how I obtained the first 5 “prestiges” by answering the 5 questions prepared especially for newcomers. The experience of learning some useful web skills and getting award at the same time was so fresh, interesting and inspiring to me!
After that, I came to get familiar with this new home, and find quite a few useful columns. I can find entrances to database in “article and recourse” column, publish my novels in “literature” column, while among them,“foreign language learning”is my favorite. Though very interested in English since middle school, I have discontinued English learning for several years. When I came here, read those English articles, it seemed like recognizing an old friend after long ages! a long-missing familiarity came to me suddenly, and from then on, I decided to pick up my English skills ,here, in the column of “foreign language learning”,Readfree.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-16 19:00:26 | 显示全部楼层
本期活动结束!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 07:22 , Processed in 0.406023 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.