搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1177|回复: 11

[[小语种资源]] 第三期有奖写作练习[庆祝活动三](1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-16 19:45:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第三期有奖写作练习[庆祝活动三](1个威望)

第三期有奖写作练习

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.一年感怀
      2.冬天的雪

要求:有点抒情.要真实!

Let's go!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-18 11:32:43 | 显示全部楼层

the snow

the snow
liushijun
  when it comes to the snow, I remember a poem of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow – SNOW-FLAKES:
Out of the bosom of the Air,
Out of the cloud-folds of her garments shaken,
Over the woodlands brown and bare,
Over the harvest-fields forsaken,
Silent, and soft, and slow
Descends the snow.
Even as our cloudy fancies take
Suddenly shape in some divine expression,
Even as the troubled heart doth make
In the white countenance confession,
The troubled sky reveals
The grief it feels.
This is the poem of the air,
Slowly in silent syllables recorded;
This is the secret of despair,
Long in its cloudy bosom hoarded,
Now whispered and revealed
To wood and field.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow are as familiar to us as rhymes from Mother Goose or the words of nursery songs learned in early childhood. Like these rhymes and melodies, they remain in the memory and accompany us through life. There are two reasons for the popularity and significance of Longfellow's poetry. First, he had the gift of easy rhyme. He wrote poetry as a bird sings, with natural grace and melody. Read or heard once or twice, his rhyme and meters cling to the mind long after the sense may be forgotten. Second, Longfellow wrote on obvious themes which appeal to all kinds of people. His poems are easily understood; they sing their way into the consciousness of those who read them. Far from the hypersensitive spirit of popular legend, Longfellow was a practical, intelligent writer who used sentimental forms for pragmatic purposes. The poem "Snow-Flakes" is one of the best examples of this. Written in the wake of the sudden death of Longfellow's wife Fanny, and during the mayhem of the Civil War, "Snow-Flakes" instructs the reader on how to use the natural world to come to terms with grief. In doing so, Longfellow exposes the heuristic nature of Emersonian transcendence, showing that it is not a mystic state of divine revelation, but rather a psychological process that, by naturalizing grief, helps bring the reader out of the psychological isolation imposed by grief.
Snow can give us happy and enjoyment. snow also relieve our sorrow and pain.  The same snow , however,  reflects different feeling. You can enjoy and appreciate Emily dickison’poem :
The Snow that never drifts --
The transient, fragrant snow
That comes a single time a Year
Is softly driving now --
So thorough in the Tree
At night beneath the star
That it was February's Foot
Experience would swear --
Like Winter as a Face
We stern and former knew
Repaired of all but Loneliness
By Nature's Alibit --
Were every storm so spice
The Value could not be --
We buy with contrast -- Pang is good
As near as memory --
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-18 12:34:26 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  Brumal snow
The grandpa of snow seem to very stingy,who would not like to covers the world  with his snow that toil , thus, the aridity of the air, person of nasty and dry, want to solidify the atmosphere apparently.a girl wears the white cape is burnt to walk drily in the garden , on her face spread tears apparently, the classmate walk in the garden .always he hopes the blue sky, seem to at the diligent in hopes of what ……

Finally one day, The grandpa of snow was move by the deep feeling of the one of the classmates, floating to spread in the sky, snow is like the flower of the spring to dance in the wind in the sky, charming, the classmates seem to come in sight of from the blackness bright, snow fell on the face of classmates, and hand.it is really a mentally reshing.Snow snows more , but this did not let the classmates thought of the glacier that that is cold, but the classmates feel the heart contain a kind of enthusiasm with similar fire, this kind of enthusiasm washes away us apparently to work hard to challenge the ……

In snow, that girl who wears the white cape seem to be so clean and pure, so beautiful.She no longer to vexed and dry, also erase tears of her face, she seems to think deeply in snow, the face that think deeply has a kind of resolute facial expression apparently.But other persons then beat snow battle to pursue the landscape in the campus happily in snow really very beautiful, very charming ……
so moving, the landscape in the campus show more beautiful, more charming ……
!I laud you, snow of the winter!

冬天的雪
雪爷爷似乎很吝啬,不愿意把自己用辛劳换来的雪披洒到人间,于是乎,空气的干燥,人的急燥,似乎要把大气凝固起来,有一个穿白披风的女孩在花园里焦燥的走来走去。脸上似乎布满了泪水,有的同学走在花园中,总是他望苍穹,似乎在努力的期待着什么……

终于有一天,雪爷爷被同学们的一片深情所感动,天空中飘飘洒洒,雪像春天的花在空中飞舞着,风姿绰约,同学们好像从黑暗中看到了光明,雪落到了同学们的脸上,手上。那一丝丝凉意,真是沁人心脾。雪越下越大,但这并没有让同学们想到那寒冷的冰川,而是让同学们感到内心有一种火一样的热情,这种热情似乎冲走着我们去拼搏去挑战……

在雪中,那穿白披风的女孩显得那样纯洁,那样的美。她似乎不再烦燥了,也抹去了脸上的泪水,她似乎在雪中深思着,深思着的脸上似乎有一种坚决的神情。而其它的人则在雪中打雪仗快乐的追逐校园里的景色真的好美,好迷人……

啊!我要赞美你,冬天的雪![/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-18 15:45:15 | 显示全部楼层
都写得不错!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-18 18:35:40 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]My reflections in 2005
  Time flies. The clock is still ticking on. It seems that we all just cannot stop for a while like the ticking clock.  The pace of life always pushes us and never dare slow down.
  But in fact we need to slow down, looking back on those passing days. The retrospection might remind us of mistakes, failures, or joy, success. The success give us power to move on while failures make us more clear-minded.
  I remember I finally got the key to the new house that I had been expecting all the time at the beginning of the year of 2005. In the new empty house my heart was filled with excitement and anticipation. The house would soon become a cozy, beautiful home in my mind's picture.  The hard but happy time began as the decoration of the house was being conducted. As the work went on, the house changed a little every day. Exausted as I was, I felt very content. Now living in the house with comfort and hapiness almost one year, i feel two-month sweat and dirt did not come to nothing.
  Another term means another batch of fresh boys and girls to deal with. It is a great joy to keep up with these young and vigorous teenagers. These teenagers are more and more active and assertive and at the same time innocent and naughty. It is a rewarding exeperience to affect, direct and lead them and see them grow up day by day.
  There are still some regrets left behind. I did not spare enough time  to be with parents. Seeing them age with the year passing, I felt very guilty for not giving them more care and love. I hope in the coming year they will be more healthy  and full of joys in their life.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-18 21:41:18 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  My Life in 2005

2005 has witnessed my efforts
My dream came true and i find my true north in my life
i am getting old, finding my lips withering in the cold wind
yet i am still happy and enjoy every day

since i met www.readfree.net ^_^
i saw a shining light
it will be easy to find books and jounals on line
most of all, I feel lots of people just like me, working hard, helping each other
this is the most  joyfulness
300 words is too much
300 word is nor enough
maybe what i want to say is
i really appreciate the jobs we have done
and readfree is the best gift to everyone who is  diligence and selflessness

2005 brought marriages to my friends
but not me
i am stil waiting
waiting for a environment suit for us and our lovly baby

2005 brought money to me
i should be thrifty in the coming year
but  these days my wallet must be a hardworking guy

2005 is lovely
and i hope i will be a luck dog in the coming year[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-18 21:41:29 | 显示全部楼层

my reflection in 2005

hide=5000]  Gentleman hermits who are down but not out
  Liu shijun
As we know, every city has its shifting population of vagrants . In Xinyang Normal University, I found a gentleman hermit in 1997. From then on , I stood and looked at him long and long .I can not know what to live with and how to cope with his life .Now I find out he is alive and have a good health. I am surprised that why he can keep fits.  
He is lonely, homeless, He likes to drink but no money, so he gives up drinking . In order to smoke cigarettes, He picks up the cigarette butte .I wonder why he does not steal money, you will meet a lot of officer who are smoking and drinking only making use of our money .sometimes hermit is better than our leader .do you think so
He is old , and his face is full of dirty ,in rag, with plenty of newspapers against the bad weather . hermit never loves to talk with others and trust people ,Because he always takes all his dry goods and avoid meeting people.
I do not know his name but I hear about his story .he lives in xinyang county, only 40 years old . his wife is beautiful but he fails to love after all . so , giving up his partner to other, he leaves his hometown. Of course , his fellows think he is crazy. I know about he has a son who is a boss in the city of guangdong province .his son has invited him to the south , but he refused to because he said he loves freedom.  
I admire him .the first ,he looks on money as shit, and never run after fame and power . he only enjoys his freedom .maybe you think he is lazy .no , I say ,to me ,I think he has his life style that is beyond your understanding. The second , he regards his enjoyment as the first . he does not hurt anybody, and rob somebody ,damage our nature resource.
I adore him . in the first place , he has no hope , no dream and ambition , nothing ,yes ,but he owns a lot ,such as the warm sun ,the fresh air , a good mood . in the second place ,he takes the earth as his bed ,and pictures the sky as his mosquito net. only the great man practices their life ideal . we ,yes , spend our life according to others hope and meet their need .we live only for the society ,for anybody, not for ourselves .do you think your life is worth you . sometimes I think our college philosopher professor should learn from this ugly man in appearance who has pure soul. then , they can have a lesson to his students[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-18 21:45:17 | 显示全部楼层

my thought of 2005-You Are What You Think

hide=5000]  You Are What You Think
  Liu shijun   
  Who are you? You are what you think.
  When my daughter was four years old, she was playing with her friends. I was having a chat with the other people. All of a sudden, she felled down and cried. Then she run to tell her mother that her Dad couldn’t look after her. To my surprise, she didn’t find faults with herself and blamed the others. Sometimes she is always seeking after all kinds of reasons for her mistakes to be blamed. While something goes right, she takes pride in herself. My wife says she takes after me. “Me.” I am amazed and think over what I am.
  What I am? In the middle school, I had made a war against my schoolmaster because of his rudeness and my right reason. The result is he forced me to leave his kingdom, because he thought I failed to enroll by the collage. In my university times, I had fought with the den of foreign language department, for he refused to allow me to attend Band Four owing to my poor knowledge. When I passed Band Four with the score of 60.5,he met me with a managed smile. After graduating, I began to work. When we have a meeting, my leader is always warning us to reflect what we are. Oh! My heaven! My daughter has learned from me.
  Now I see what I am----an optimist.
Optimism can help you to be happier, healthier and more successful. The secret to an optimist’s success is his explanatory style. When things go wrong, the optimist looks for loopholes. He blames the weather, the phone connection, even the other person. When things go right, the optimist takes credit. When the optimist meet the first failure, he tells himself, “I need to try a different approach.” The optimist feels in control of his own himself. If things are going badly, he acts quickly, looking for solution, forming a new plan of action and reaching out for advice. Optimist enjoys life’s process, not just life’s rewards. Life is an endless journey in self-discovery and personal fulfillment. It means taking time to hug your kids, kiss your spouse, and let the other fellow ahead of you on the freeway. It means turning disappointments into your strengths, while you are building endurance and character.
  Optimists have a self they respect. This means having a deep sense of responsibility for their thoughts and actions. It means keeping words and being faithful to self’s family and works. It means believing in what you do and working hard. It means setting your own internal standards, and not comparing yourself to others. You measure success not by what you have done, but by what you can do, and you can become involved in something bigger than you have, and work at it that will be a part of you in a spirit of excellence.
Most people are a mix of optimism and pessimism. If you change your mind ---from pessimism to optimism---you can change your life.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-18 21:48:32 | 显示全部楼层

my thought in this year- why i teach

[=5000]  Why I Teach
              LIU Shijun
When I was young, my father had told me as follows:
“If you want to have a life without wind and rain, you can choose to be a teacher. If you need to have a good health, you may decide to be a doctor. If you long for an indignity life, you only work as a farmer.” I didn’t know what I would do at that moment.
  Being a high school pupil, I was not good at studying, especially slow to mathematic. I remembered I had asked an easy question, however, my teacher quickly read and left with an unrevealing smile, shaking his big head and murmuring something I couldn’t hear. But I knew about his evil meaning from his disguised face. From then on, I realized that I was nobody, unpopular student. A sound in my mind told me I must become an outstanding person. At the same time I made up my mind to be a best teacher without thinking of my father advise that you can stay in the classroom escaping the burning sun and the freezing wind.
I teach because I want to save more students dignity. Although they are not quick to their subjects, I should respect them and look up upon those who are not excellent.
Now I am a teacher.
I keep my original belief-----A good teacher is someone who can learn from his students, who can learn with them, and for them. He also must be honest in his relationships with students, and proud enough about his value to work, from there, on helping his students to build their own self- esteem.
It is seven years since I have been a teacher. Thinking of why I teach, I can safely come to a conclusion as follows:
I teach because I like the pace of the academic calendar. June, July, and August offer an opportunity for reflection, research, and writing.
I teach because teaching is a profession built on change. When the material is the same, I change--and more important, my student change
I teach because I like the freedom to make my own mistakes, to learn my own lessons, to stimulate myself and my students. As a teacher, I am my own boss.
I teach because I enjoy finding ways of getting myself and my students out of the ivory tower and into the real world. I let them know how danger this world is and learn to face those trouble.
I teach because I like to ask questions that student must struggle to answer. The world is full of right answer to bad questions. While teaching, I sometimes find good questions.
Teaching offers something besides money and power: it offers love. Not only the love of learning and of books and ideas, but also the love that a teacher feels for that rare student who walks into a teacher’s life and begins to breathe.
I fail to regret devoting my life to educate for ever![/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-20 22:01:53 | 显示全部楼层

snow in winters

]

Snow in Winter

Snowing has almost become a beautiful and elegent scene in my mind since I came to this city in the south of China, which never snows, from my dearest hometown in the north, which snows every winter. Although I had been back to my hometown in some spring festivals, I had always missed the snowing. Though I saw some snowmen welcoming my being back home and thick snow covering on the roof smiling at me- a returning daughter, I never had the chance to see snow flying and dancing around me.

Snowing had accompanied me for more than 25 winters. Iwas born in a far-away winter. It’s said in certain astrological book that there must be a dear relative leaving the world when a scorpion was born. That year my grandma was gone, with the snow- white covering my family. At that time, I was senseless to the sad snow.

The earliest snow in my memory is when I was in the first years of my elementary schools. It’s on the way home from school. Everywhere was in white. Several boys and girls, including me, all my bosom friends of that age, were playing snowball fight near our school. The light-heartedly happy smiling faces and giggling might infect the world. A stranger’s camera light flashed at us. We knew, he enjoyed our happiness. That’s the happiest snow I’ve ever known.

The recent snow I met is when I was in my tour bus driving out of Jiuzhaigou on a cold morning. With the bus running through mountains, we found what we originally recognized as frost was becoming thinker and thicker, wider and wider. Finally, someone excitedly cried out “snow! It’s snow! ”  The whole bus was immediately full of big hunting eyes, radiant faces, gorgeous praises to nature. In no time, the gasps of touching snow were satisfied by our driver. I rushed into the hugging of snow as if I met a close friend that haven’t seen for a long time, with undescribable excitement and delight. I reviewed snowball fighting with companions and flashed a lot to save the snow white in photos. That ‘s the most unexpected snow to me so far.

I am in the winter in the no-snow city. Colorful flowers ornate the winter here. I enjoy the warmth of my living city, which can not stop my missing the snow white in the north. Any hearsay about snow is knocking at the door of my heart, which wants to be given a pair of wings to see if it is snowing in my remote hometown. Snowing is becoming part of my memory, no attention to memorize but unable to forget.

[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-22 20:53:50 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续啊.....................................
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-28 19:18:58 | 显示全部楼层
本期活动结束!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 09:50 , Processed in 0.384357 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.