2001年1月大学英语六级听力试题及参考答案

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-11 06:09:31 | 显示全部楼层
2001年6月六级答案及听力原文
六级听力材料
1) W:I’m trying to find out how this dishwasher works,the manual is in French,I can’t wait for Bill to translate it for me.
Mon’t worry,Mary, I can do the dishes before the machine starts to work.
Q:What does the man mean?
2) M:The doctor said if I kept smoking,I would increase my chances of having a heart attack.
Wid he suggest reducing weight ,too?
Q:What does the woman think the man should also do?
3) W:The people next door are making so much noise,I just can’t concentrate on .
M:Why don’t you stay at the library? It’s much quiet there.
Q:What does Tom mean?
4) M:This is hopeless,these figures still don’t add up right, let’s do the calculations over again.
W:Yes ,but why not do them tomorrow? It’s very late now.
Q:What does the woman suggest they do?
5) M:To collect a data for my report, I need to talk to someone who knows that small city very well. I was told that you lived there for quite a long time.
W:Oh ,I wish I could help, but I was only a child then.
Q:What does the woman imply?
6) M:Are you moving into a new house? Need a hand with those boxes?
W:That’s okay, I can manage.They look big ,but aren’t very heavy actually.
Q:What does the woman mean?
7) M:It’s good you brought the books back.
W:I thought you might need novels at the weekend. Thanks for letting me use them.
Q:What do we know about the woman from the conversation?
8) Mo you want to turn on the air conditioner or open the window?
W:I love fresh air if you don’t mind.
Q:What can be inferred from the woman’s answer?
9) W:Hi,Michael,I can hardly recognize you ,why are you dressed up today? Are you going to the theatre?
M:No,actually, I just had an interview at the photo studio this morning.
Q:What do we learn about Michael from this conversation?
10) M:Good morning ,what can I do for you ?
W:I’d like to have my emergency brake fixed.The car rolls when I park it on the hill.
Q:Where does the conversation most probably take place?
Passage one
Last August,Susan and 42 other students got wet and dirty while removing six tons of garbage from the river running across their city.They cleaned up the river as part of a week-long environmental camp. Like one in three American rivers,this river is so polluted that it’s unsafe for swimming and fishing,still,Susan,who has just completed her third summer on the river clean-up ,scene has changed in this river.“Since we started three years ago ,the river is getting a lot cleaner”,she says.Environmental scientists praised the teenagers for removing garbage that can harm wild life.Waterbirds,for example,can choke on plastic bottle rings and get cut by scrap metal.Three years ago,when the clean-up started,garbage was everywhere,but this year,the teenagers had to hunt for garbage.They turn the clean-up into a competition to see who could find the most garbage and unload their boats fastest. By the end of the six hour shift,they have removed enough garbage to fill more than two large trucks.“Seeing all their garbage in the river makes people begin to care about environmental issues,”Susan says.She hopes that when others read that she and her peers care enough to clean it up, maybe they will think twice before they throw garbage in the river.
Questions 11-13 are based on the passage you have just heard.
11.What does the passage tell us about American rivers?
12.What did the students find when they came to the river this year?
13.What is the expected reaction of the local people to the students’ efforts?
Passage two
Why do we cry? Can you imagine life without tears? Not only do tears keep your eyes lubricated, they also contain a substance that kills certain bacteria so they can’t infect your eyes. Give up your tears ,and you’ll lose this on-the-spot defense. Nobody wants to give up the flood of extra tears you produce when you get something physical or chemical in your eyes.Tears are very good at washing this irritating stuff out .Another thing you couldn’t do without your tears is cry from joy, anger or sadness.Humans are the only animals that produce tears in response to emotions, and most people say a good cry makes them feel better.Many scientists,therefore,believe that crying somehow helps us cope with emotional situations. Tear researcher,Winifred, is trying to figure out how it happens. One possibility he says is that tears discharge certain chemicals from your body, chemicals that build up during stress. When people talk about crying it out,“I think that might actually be what they are doing”,he says.If Fred is right,what do you think will happen to people who restrain their tears? Boys, for example ,cry only about a quarter as often as girls once they reach teenage years, and we all cry a lot less now than we did as babies .Could it possibly be that we face less stress? Maybe we found another ways to deal with it ,or maybe we just feel embarrassed.
Questions 14-17 are based on the passage you have just heard.
14.What’s the topic discussed in this passage?
15.What is Winifred trying to find out?
16.What does the passage say about teenage boys and girls?
17.What’s the difference between human beings and other animals when shedding tears?
Passage three
Imaging this:you wake up each morning to find your sister lying beside you,to get dressed and tie your shoes, you use one hand and she uses another. You do everything out together,too,even sitting on the same chair at lunch and riding on the same bicycle. That’s what life is like for six-year-old Betty and Abby. Like most twins, the two girls look very much alike,but unlike most twins,Betty and Abby share parts of the same body .Twins like Betty and Abby are rare. Only about 40 sets are born in the United States each year. Few survive as long as Betty and Abby .That’s because twins often share vital organs, like a heart or brain. The shared organs are often badly shaped and may not be strong enough to support both twins. But Betty and Abby each has her own head, heart and stomach which function normally .Because she has three or four lungs which provide plenty of oxygen for both twins. Most of their completely shared organs lie below the waist. Betty And Abby live relatively normal lives.They attend a regular school ,and each does her own school work .They prefer to do some projects together,though ,for example,to cut out paper dolls ,one twin holds the paper,while the other uses the scissors. But sometimes,the girls don’t want to do the same thing, for example, sometimes they want to play with different toys. What do they do then? “We toss a coin”,says Abby .
Questions 18-20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
18.In what aspect ,do Betty and Abby differ from most twins?
19.What does the passage tell us about twins who share parts of the same body?
20.What does the passage say about the education of the twin girls?   

PartⅠ
1-5 BACBA 6-10 BCABD
11-15 BDCBD 16-20 CABAA
PartⅡ
21-25 DABCD 26-30 DBDBD
31-35 ADCAB 36-40 DCABC
PartⅢ
41-45 DBBBC 46-50 BDABB
51-55 CDCAA 56-60 CDCDB
61-65 CCBDA 66-70 DADDC
PartⅣ
71. in→for 72. seventh→seven 73.were→was
74. now→then 75. the→/ 76.imported→exported
77. are→were 78.tuberculosis∧vanished→had
79. better→worse 80.constantly→constant

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-11 06:12:48 | 显示全部楼层
2002年1月大学英语六级考试真题及参考答案
Part I Listening Comprehension (20 minutes)
Section A 
1. A) All the passengers were killed. C) No more survivors have been found.
  B) The plane crashed in the night. D) It's too late to search for survivors.
2. A) It’s results were just as expected.     C) It fully reflected the students' ability.
  B) It wasn't very well designed.     D) Its results fell short of her expectations.
3. A) He believes dancing is enjoyable. C) He admires those who dance.
  B) He definitely does not like dancing. D) He won't dance until he has done his work.
4. A) His computer doesn't work well. C) He didn't register for a proper course.
  B) He isn't getting along with his staff.   D) He can't apply the theory to his program.
5. A) Reading on the campus lawn. C) Applying for financial aid.
  B) Depositing money in the bank. D) Reviewing a student's application.
6. A) A new shuttle bus. C) An airplane flight.
  B) A scheduled space flight. D) The first space flight.
7. A) The deadline is drawing near. C) She turned in the proposals today.
  B) She can't meet the deadline.     D) They are two days ahead of time.
8. A) By going on a diet. C) By doing physical exercise.
  B) By having fewer meals.     D) He liked some parts of it.
9. A) He enjoyed it as a whole. C) He didn't like it at all.
  B) He didn't think much of it. D) He liked some parts of it.
10. A) It looks quite new. C) It looks old, but it runs well.
  B) It needs to be repaired. D) Its engine needs to be painted. 
Section  B
Passage One 
Questions 11 to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.
11. A) Experience in negotiating. C) The time they spend on preparation.
   B) A high level of intelligence. D) The amount of pay they receive.
12. A) Study the case carefully beforehand. C) Appear friendly to the other party.
   B) Stick to a set target. D) Try to be flexible about their terms.
13. A) Make sure there is no misunderstanding. C) Repeat the same reasons.
   B) Try to persuade by giving various reasons. D) Listen carefully and patiently to the other party.
Passage Two
Questions 14 to 16 are based on the passage you have just heard.
14. A) They eat huge amounts of food. C) They usually eat to their hearts' content.
   B) They usually eat twice a day. D) They eat much less than people assume.
15. A) when it is breeding.
   B) When it feels threatened by humans in its territory.
   C) When its offspring it threatened.
   D) When it is suffering from illness.
16. A) They are not as dangerous as people think.   C) They attack human beings by nature.
   B) They can be as friendly to humans as dogs.   D) They are really tame sea animals.
Passage Three
Question 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
17. A) Because people might have to migrate there someday.
   B) Because it is very much like the earth.
   C) Because it is easier to explore than other planets.
   D) Because its atmosphere is different from that of the earth.
18. A) Its chemical elements must be studied. C) Big spaceships must be built.
   B) Its temperature must be lowered.     D) Its atmosphere must be changed.
19. A) It influences the surface temperature of Mars.
   B) It protects living beings from harmful rays.
   C) It keeps a planet from overheating.
   D) It is the main component of the air people breathe.
20. A) Man will probably be able to live there in 200 years.
   B) Scientists are rather pessimistic about it.
   C) Man will probably be able to live there in 100,000 years' time.
答案:
1. C    2. D    3. B    4. D    5. C
6. B    7. A    8. A    9. A    10. C
11. C    12. D    13. B    14. D    15. B
16. A    17. A    18. D    19. D    20. C

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-11 06:14:12 | 显示全部楼层
2002年6月大学英语六级听力考试真题及参考答案
Part I Listening Comprehension 20 minutes
Section A
Directions?n this section?ou will hear 10 short conversation . At the end of each conversation ? a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the parse? you must read the four choices marked A?? B?? C? and D?? and decided which is the best answer. Then marked the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.   Example ? You will hear?  You will read ? A? 2 hours B? 3 hours   C? 4 hours D? 5 hours   From the conversation we know that the two are talking about some work they will start at 9 o’clock in the morning and have to finish at 2 in the afternoon. Therefore? D? “5 hours” is the correct answer. You should choose ?D? on the Answer Sheet and mark it with a single line through the centre .   Sample Answer[A] [B] [C] [D]  
1. A? Registering for course .   B? Getting directions .   C? Buying a new computer .   D? Studying sociology .  
2. A? The man will probably have to find a roommate .   B? The man is unlikely to live in the suburbs .   C? The man will probably have to buy a car .   D? The man is unlikely to find exactly what he desires.  
3. A? Painting a picture. B? Hosting a program.   C? Designing a studio. D? Taking a photograph.  
4. A? The woman doesn’t think it a problem to get her passport renewed .   B? The woman has difficulty renewing her passport.   C? The woman hasn’t renewed her passport yet.   D? The woman’s passport is still valid .  
5. A? A prediction of the future of mankind .   B? A new drug that may benefit mankind .   C? An opportunity for a good job .   D? An unsuccessful experiment . ?
6. A? A lesson requires students’ active involvement.   B? Students usually take an active part in a lecture.   C? More knowledge is covered in a lecture .   D? There is a larger group of people interested in lessons. ?
7. A? Neither of their watches keeps good time.   B? The woman’s watch stopped 3 hours ago .   C? The man’s watch goes too fast .   D? It’s too dark for the woman to read her watch . ?
8. A? She’s proud of being able to do many things at the same time .   B? She is sure to finish al the things in a few hours.   C? She dreams of becoming a millionaire someday .   D? She’s been kept extremdly busy .
9. A? He wants his students to be on time for class .   B? He doesn’t allow his students to tell jokes in class.   C? He is always punctual for his class .   D? He rarely notices which students are late .
10. A? He is nervous about the exam .   B? He is looking for a job .   C? He doesn't dare to tell lies.   D? He doesn’t know how to answer the questions.   Section B   Directions ? In this section? you will hear 3 short passages. At the end of each passage? you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question? you must choose the best answer form the four choices marked A?? B?? C? and D?. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.   Passage One   Question 11 to 14 are based on the passage you have just heard .  
11. A? She was bored with her idle life at home .   B? She was offered a good job by her neighbour .   C? She wanted to help with the family’s finances.   D? Her family would like to see her more involved in social life .  
12. A? Doing housework .   B? Looking after her neighbour’s children.   C? Reading papers and watching TV.   D? Taking good care of her husband .
13. A? Jane got angry at Bill’s idle life.   B? Bill failed to adapt to the new situation .   C? Bill blamed Jane for neglecting the family .   D? The children were not taken good care of .  
14. A? Neighbours should help each other .   B? Women should have their own careers.   C? Man and wife should share household duties.   D? Parents should take good care of their children.
Passage Two
Question 15 to 17 are base don the passage you have just heard .
15. A? To predict natural disasters that can cause vast destruction .   B? To limit the destruction that natural disasters may cause .   C? To gain financial support from the United Nations.   D? to propose measures to hold back natural disasters. ?
16. A? There is still a long way to go before man can control natural disasters.   B? International cooperation can minimize the destructive force of natural disasters.   C? Technology can help reduce the damage natural disasters may cause.   D? Scientists can successfully predict earthquakes.
17. A? There were fatal mistakes in its design .   B? The builder didn’t observe the building codes of the time .   C? The traffic load went beyond its capacity .   D? It was built according to less strict earthquake-resistance standards.   Passage Three   Questions 18 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
18. A? By judging to what extent they can eliminate the risks.   B? By estimating the possible loss of lives and property .   C? By estimating the frequency of volcanic eruptions.   D? By judging the possible risks against the likely benefits.
19. A? One of Etna’s recent eruptions made many people move away .   B? Etna’s frequent eruptions have ruined most of the local farmland .   C? Etna’s eruptions are frequent but usually mild .   D? There are signs that Etna will erupt again in the near future.  
20. A? They will remain where they are .   B? They will leave this area for ever.   C? They will turn to experts for advice.   D? They will seek shelter in nearby regions.  
答案:
Section A   
1~10 A D B D B A B D C B   
Section B   
11~20 C A B C B C D D C B   

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-11 06:19:24 | 显示全部楼层
2003年6月六级真题 及参考答案
Part I Listening Comprehension (20 minutes)
Section A
Directions: In this section, you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said - Both the conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D), and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.
Example: You will hear:
You will read:
A) 2 hours.
B) 3 hours.
C) 4 hours.
D) 5 hours.
From the conversation we know that the two are talking about some work they will start at 9 o’clock in the morning and have to finish at 2 in the afternoon. Therefore, D) “5 hours” is the correct answer. You should choose [A] on the Answer Sheet and mark it with a single line through the centre.
Sample Answer [A] [B] [C] [D]
1. A) Riding a horse.
B) Shooting a movie.
C) Playing a game.
D) Taking a photo.
2. A) She'11 type the letter for the man.
B) She'll teach the man to operate the computer.
C) She doesn't think his sister is a good typist.
D) She thinks the man should buy a computer.
3. A) John can share the magazine with her.
B) She wants to borrow John's card.
C) She'll let John use the journal first.
D) John should find another copy for himself.
4. A) She promised to help the man.
B) She came a long way to meet the man.
C) She took the man to where he wanted to go.
D) She suggested a way out of the difficulty for the man.
5. A) The train seldom arrives on time.
B) The schedule has been misprinted.
C) The speakers arrived at the station late.
D) The company has trouble printing a schedule.
6. A) To find a better science journal in the library.
B) Not to miss any chance to collect useful information.
C) To buy the latest issue of the magazine.
D) Not to subscribe to the journal.
7. A) She wants to borrow the man's student ID card.
B) The tickets are less expensive than she expected.
C) She won't be able to get any discount for the ticket.
D) The performance turned out to be disappointing.
8. A) Do the assignments towards the end of the semester.
B) Quit the history course and choose another one instead.
C) Drop one course and do it next semester.
D) Take courses with a lighter workload.
A) The organization of a conference.
B) The cost of renting a conference room.
C) The decoration of the conference room.
D) The job of cleaning up the dining-room.
10. A) Meet his client. C) Work at his office.
B) Prepare the dinner. D) Fix his car.
Section B
Directions: In this section, you will hear 3 short passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.
Passage One
11. A) One of the bridges between North and South London collapsed.
B) The heart of London was flooded.
C) An emergency exercise was conducted.
D) 100 people in the suburbs were drowned.
12. A) 50 underground stations were made waterproof.
B) A flood wall was built.
C) An alarm system was set up.
D) Rescue teams were formed.
13. A) Most Londoners were frightened.
B) Most Londoners became rather confused.
C) Most Londoners took Exercise Floodcall calmly.
D) Most Londoners complained about the trouble caused by Exercise Floodcall.
Passage Two
14. A) It limited their supply of food. C) It destroyed many of their nests.
B) It made their eggshells too fragile. D) It killed many baby bald eagles
15. A) They found ways to speed up the reproduction of bald eagles.
B) They developed new types of feed for baby bald eagles.
C) They explored new ways to hatch baby bald eagles.
D) They brought in bald eagles from Canada.
16. A) Pollution of the environment C) Over-killing by hunters.
B) A new generation of pest killers. D) Destruction of their natural homes.
Passage Three
Questions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
17. A) Whether it can be detected and checked.
B) Whether it will lead to widespread food shortage.
C) Whether global warming will speed up in the future.
D) Whether it will affect their own lives.
18. A) Many species have moved further north.
B) Many new species have come into existence.
C) Many species have developed a habit of migration.
D) Many species have become less sensitive to climate
19. A) Storms and floods. C) Less space for their growth.
B) Disease and fire. D) Rapid increase of the animal population.
20. A) They will gradually die out.
B) They will be able to survive in the preserves.
C) They will have to migrate to find new homes.
D) They will face extinction without artificial reproduction.
答案;
1-10     D B A C A     D C C B A
11-20    C B C B D     D D A B C

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

goring0421 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-3-22 07:36:29 | 显示全部楼层
我以前收集了很多的资料.因为太多太大,所以只能陆续传了!希望大家慢慢等待!
回复

使用道具 举报

goring0421 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-3-22 07:43:28 | 显示全部楼层
附件怎么没有上传上呢,以后再试一下,先把文本发出来

大学英语六级考试2000年1月听力原文

Section A
Directions:
In this section, you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D),and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.
Example:
You will read:
A) 2 hours.
B) 3 hours.
C) 4 hours.
D) 5 hours.
From the conversation we know that the two are talking about some work they will start at 9 o'clock in the morning and have to finish at 2 in the afternoon. Therefore, D) "5 hours" is the correct answer. You should choose [D] on the Answer Sheet and mark it with a single line through the centre.
Sample Answer [A][B][C][D]
A) To ask for a wake-up call.
B) To catch a later flight.
C) To go to bed early.
D) To cancel his trip.
A) The man's attitude is more sensible than the woman's.
B) They have different opinions as to what to do next.
C) They have to pay for the house by installments.
D) They will fix a telephone in the bathroom.
A) She will no longer get letters from Canada.
B) She can't give the stamps to the man's sister.
C) She will save the stamps for the man's sister.
D) She has given the stamps to the man's roommates.
A) Looking for a postcard.
B) Visiting the Brownings.
C) Filling in a form.
D) Writing a postcard.
A) They should find a better lab for the project.
B) The man should meet his partner's needs.
C) They should come to a compromise.
D) The man should work with somebody else.
A) She can't afford a computer right now.
B) She can't finish her assignment either.
C) The man should buy a computer right away.
D) The man can use her computer.
A) The visiting economist has given several lectures.
B) Dr. Johnson and the guest speaker were schoolmates.
C) Dr. Johnson invited the economist to visit their college.
D) The guest lecturer's opinion is different from Dr. Johnson's.
A) Football is her favorite pastime.
B) The game has been canceled.
C) Their team played very badly.
D) She's never watched a better game.
A) The man should take up a new hobby.
B) The man should stop playing tennis.
C) The man should stick to what he's doing.
D) The man should find the cause for his failure.
A) A terrible nightmare.
B) An imaginary situation.
C) A real life experience.
D) An invented story.
Section B
Directions:
In this section, you will hear 3 short passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.
Passage One
A) A kind of German sausage.
B) A resident of Frankfurt.
C) A kind of German bread.
D) The name of a German town.
A) He raised dogs.
B) He was a cartoonist.
C) He was a cook.
D) He sold fast food.
A) Because it was too hot to eat right away.
B) Because the Americans found they were from Germany.
C) Because people had to get used to their taste.
D) Because people thought they contained dog meat.
Passage Two
A) They extend their water pipes.
B) They give out faint cries.
C) They make noises to drive away insects.
D) They become elastic like rubber bands.
A) Thirsty plants.
B) Well-watered plants.
C) Quiet plants.
D) Healthy plants.
A) They could drive the insects away.
B) They could keep the plants well-watered.
C) They could build devices to trap insects.
D) They could make the plants grow faster.
Passage Three
Three Questions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
A) For education.
B) For adventure.
C) To enjoy themselves.
D) To look for a different lifestyle.
A) It has a dense population.
B) It has many towering buildings.
C) There are 200 vehicles for every kilometer of roadway.
D) There are many museums and palaces.
A) It has many big and beautiful parks.
B) It possesses many historical sites.
C) It is a city of contrasts.
D) It is an important industrial center.
A) It makes our life more interesting.
B) It enables us to acquire first-hand knowledge.
C) It helps develop our personalities.
D) It brings about changes in our lifestyle.

大学英语六级考试2000年1月答案

大学英语六级考试2000年1月答案
听力原文
Section A
M: I hope I won't oversleep, I've simply got to catch the first flight to New York.
W: If I were you, I'd request the wake-up call from the hotel reception.
Q: What does the woman advise the man to do?
M: Next, shouldn't we get a telephone installed in the hall?
W: Fixing the shower pipe is far more important.
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
M: I've noticed that you get letters from Canada from time to time. Would you mind saving the stamps for me? My sister collects them.
W: My roommate already asked for them.
Q: What does the woman imply?
M: What's the matter? You've been sitting there for ages just staring into space.
W: I told the Brownings I'd send them a postcard. Now I don't know what to say.
Q: What is the woman doing?
M: My chemistry project is in trouble, my partner and I have totally different ideas about how to proceed.
W: You should try to meet each other halfway.
Q: What does the woman suggest?
M: I'm getting. We are supposed to do out assignment on the computer. But I have difficulty getting access to the computers in the library.
W: I understand the way you feel. I'm looking forward to the day when I can afford to get my own.
Q: What does the woman mean?
M: The visiting economist is speaking tonight. But Dr. Johnson doesn't seem to think much of him.
W: That's because Dr. Johnson comes from an entirely different school of thought.
Q: What do we learn from the woman's remark?
M: I'm sorry I missed the football game, but I had a terrible cold.
W: You didn't miss anything. We couldn't have played worse.
Q: What does the woman mean?
M: I think I'm going to give up playing tennis. I lost again today.
W: Just because you lost? Is that the reason to quit?
Q: What does the woman imply?
M: Jane, what would you do if you were on vacation overseas and lost all your money and credit cards?
W: Well, I guess I'd probably sell my watch and camera, or I might get a job as a waitress somewhere till I made enough money to buy a plane ticket to return home.
Q: What are they talking about?
Section B
Passage One
Most people know what a hotdog is. It's a sausage in a roll. But do you know why it's called a hotdog? Well, the long red sausage which goes into a hotdog is called Frankfurter. It got its name from the German town Frankfurt. The sausages were very popular, but hot frankfurters were difficult to sell in crowds. One man, Harry Stevens, had the job of feeding the crowds in baseball games. He had an idea, why not put the Frankfurters in long hot bread rolls? This made them easy to sell. The red hots had a hot and attractive taste, and became very popular. But in 1903, an American cartoonist drew a long German sausage dog in place of the Frankfurter. So an Frankfurter in a roll soon became known as a hotdog. It was a joke, but some people really thought the sausages contained dog meat. For a while, sales of hotdogs failed, but not for long.
Questions 11to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.
11. What is a Frankfurter?
12. What was Harry Stevens' job?
13. Why did the sales of hotdogs decrease for some time?
Passage Two
We all scream for water when thirsty. But do you know in very hot, dry weather, plants also make faint sounds-as if they are crying out for help? You see, in a plant's stem, there are hundreds of water pipes that bring water and minerals from the soil all the way up to the leaves. As the ground turns dry, it becomes harder and harder for the plants to do this. In severe droughts, plants have to fight to pull out any water available. Scientist Robert Winter has found out that when it is really bad, their water pipes snap from the tension like rubber bants. When that happens, the whole plant vibrates a little. The snapping pipes make noises 10,000 times more quiet than a whisper. Robert knows that healthy, well-watered plants are quiet. He also knows that many insects prefer attacking dry plants rather than healthy plants. How do the insects know which are healthy plants and which are not? Robert thinks that the insects may listen for the plants that cry. And then they may buzz in to kill. To test this theory, Robert is using a device that can imitate plant cries. He attaches it to a quiet, healthy plant so that the plant sounds thirsty. Then he watches the insects to see if they attack more often than usual. If he is right, scientist could use the insects' ability against them. They could build traps that imitate crying plants, so that when the insects buzz in to eat, They won't buzz out.
14. What do plants do when they are thirsty?
15. What plants do many insects tend to attack?
16. What could scientists do if Robert's theory proves to be true?
Passage Three
People enjoy taking trips. But what are the reasons they leave home? One reason is for education. People travel because they want to broaden their horizons, to learn about other people and other places. They are curious about other cultures. When people are tourists, they get a quick look at different ways of living. Even a short look at another kind of lifestyle is an important lesson. On a trip, a person can learn directly-by visiting museums and historic spots. What does a tourist learn who sees the art museums, visits the historical palaces, and other scenic spots in Paris, and shops along the River Seine? He gets a vivid picture-a real-life-one of the French people. He learns about their attitudes: how they feel about business, beauty, and history. What about the tourist to goes to HongKong? Does he get the same information that he could get from a book? He might read that HongKong is crowded, that there is less than 200 square meters of space for each person. But seeing and feeling the lack of space will impress him much more. He might read that there are nearly 200 vehicles for every kilometer of roadway, but the sight of so many vehicles parked along the roadside will be a much more vivid lesson. The tourist to HongKong will never forget the contrasts-the straight verticle lines of the tall modern buildings and the moving lines of boats that people live in.
Questions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
17. Why do people leave home to travel according to the passage?
18. What do we learn from the passage about Paris?
19. What impression will a tourist get of HongKong?
20. What does the passage tell us about travelling?
参考答案
Part I
1.A 2.B 3.B 4.D 5.C
6.A 7.D 8.C 9.C 10.B
11.A 12.D 13.D 14.B 15.A
16.C 17.A 18.D 19.C 20.B
回复

使用道具 举报

jjj621 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-4 14:16:50 | 显示全部楼层
请问LZ,专四、专八的可以么?有威望没有?
回复

使用道具 举报

jjj621 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-4 14:19:15 | 显示全部楼层
我这里有2002年四级的。
回复

使用道具 举报

jjj621 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-4 14:22:30 | 显示全部楼层
2002年 6月年四级英语听力文件为:cet4 200206da.rar
回复

使用道具 举报

jjj621 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-4 14:34:57 | 显示全部楼层
2002年 6月年四级英语听力文件为:cet4 200206da.rar

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

jjj621 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-4 14:36:23 | 显示全部楼层
文本及答案
2002年6月大学英语四级考试试题及参考答案
Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension 20 minutes?  
Section A   
Directions? In this section? you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation? a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause you must read the four choices marked A B Cand D and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.   
Example?
You will hear?   You will read?
A? At the office. B? In the waiting room.   C? At the airport. D? In a restaurant.   
From the conversation we know that the two were talking about some work they had to finish in the evening. This is most likely to have taken place at the office. Therefore? A? “At the office” is the best answer. You should choose ?A? on the Answer Sheet and mark it with a single line through the centre.   
Sample Answer ?A? ?B? ?C? ?D?  
A? His father.
B? His mother.
C? His brother.
D? His sister.

A? A job opportunity.
B? A position as general manager.
C? A big travel agency.
D? An inexperienced salesman.

A? Having a break.
B? Continuing the meeting.
C? Moving on to the next item.
D? Waiting a little longer.

A? The weather forecast says it will be fine.
B? The weather doesnt count in their plan.
C? They will not do as planned in case of rain.
D? They will postpone their program if it rains.

A? He wishes to have more courses like it.
B? He finds it hard to follow the teacher.
C? He wishes the teacher would talk more.
D? He doesnt like the teachers accent.

A? Go on with the game.
B? Review his lessons.
C? Draw pictures on the computer.
D? Have a good rest.

A? She does not agree with Jack.
B? Jack’s performance is disappointing.
C? Most people will find basketball boring.
D? She shares Jacks opinion.

A? The man went to a wrong check-in counter.
B? The man has just missed his flight.
C? The plane will leave at 9?14.
D? The planes departure time remains unknown.

A? At a newsstand.
B? At a car dealers.
C? At a publishing house.
D? At a newspaper office.

A? He wants to get a new position.
B? He is asking the woman for help.
C? He has left the woman a good impression.
D? He enjoys letter writing.

Section B   
Directions? In this section? you will hear 3 short passage. At the end of each passage? you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question? you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A?? B?? C? and D?. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.   
Passage One   Questions 11 to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.   
11. A? They are interested in other kinds of reading.
  B? They are active in voluntary services.
  C? They tend to be low in education and in income.
  D? They live in isolated areas.
12. A? The reasons why people dont read newspapers are more complicated than assumed.
  B? There are more uneducated people among the wealthy than originally expected.
  C? The number of newspaper readers is steadily increasing.
  D? There are more nonreaders among young people nowadays.
13. A? Lowering the prices of their newspapers.
  B? Shortening their news stories.
  C? Adding variety to their newspaper content.
  D? Including more advertisements in their newspapers.

Passage Two   
Questions 14 to 17 are based on the passage you have just heard.   
14. A? A basket.    C? An egg.   B? A cup.    D? An oven.   15. A? To let in the sunshine.
  C? To keep the nest cool.   B? To serve as its door. D? For the bird to lay eggs.   
16. A? Branches.       C? Mud.   B? Grasses.       D? Straw.   17. A? Some are built underground. C? Most are sewed with grasses.   B? Some can be eaten. D? Most are dried by the sun.   
Passage Three   
Questions 18 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.   
18. A? To examine the chemical elements in the Ice Age.
  B? To look into the pattern of solar wind activity.
  C? To analyze the composition of different trees.
  D? To find out the origin of carbon-14 on Earth.
19. A? The lifecycle of trees.
  B? The number of trees.
  C? The intensity of solar burning.
  D? The quality of air.
20. A? It affects the growth of trees.
  B? It has been increasing since the Ice Age.
  C? It is determined by the chemicals in the air.
  D? It follows a certain cycle.
回复

使用道具 举报

jjj621 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-4 14:58:28 | 显示全部楼层
文本及答案
2002年6月大学英语四级考试试题及参考答案
Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension 20 minutes?  
Section A   
Directions? In this section? you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation? a question will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the question will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause you must read the four choices marked A B Cand D and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.   
Example?
You will hear?   You will read?
A? At the office. B? In the waiting room.   C? At the airport. D? In a restaurant.   
From the conversation we know that the two were talking about some work they had to finish in the evening. This is most likely to have taken place at the office. Therefore? A? “At the office” is the best answer. You should choose ?A? on the Answer Sheet and mark it with a single line through the centre.   
Sample Answer ?A? ?B? ?C? ?D?  
A? His father.
B? His mother.
C? His brother.
D? His sister.

A? A job opportunity.
B? A position as general manager.
C? A big travel agency.
D? An inexperienced salesman.

A? Having a break.
B? Continuing the meeting.
C? Moving on to the next item.
D? Waiting a little longer.

A? The weather forecast says it will be fine.
B? The weather doesnt count in their plan.
C? They will not do as planned in case of rain.
D? They will postpone their program if it rains.

A? He wishes to have more courses like it.
B? He finds it hard to follow the teacher.
C? He wishes the teacher would talk more.
D? He doesnt like the teachers accent.

A? Go on with the game.
B? Review his lessons.
C? Draw pictures on the computer.
D? Have a good rest.

A? She does not agree with Jack.
B? Jack’s performance is disappointing.
C? Most people will find basketball boring.
D? She shares Jacks opinion.

A? The man went to a wrong check-in counter.
B? The man has just missed his flight.
C? The plane will leave at 9?14.
D? The planes departure time remains unknown.

A? At a newsstand.
B? At a car dealers.
C? At a publishing house.
D? At a newspaper office.

A? He wants to get a new position.
B? He is asking the woman for help.
C? He has left the woman a good impression.
D? He enjoys letter writing.

Section B   
Directions? In this section? you will hear 3 short passage. At the end of each passage? you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question? you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A?? B?? C? and D?. Then mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the centre.   
Passage One   Questions 11 to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.   
11. A? They are interested in other kinds of reading.
  B? They are active in voluntary services.
  C? They tend to be low in education and in income.
  D? They live in isolated areas.
12. A? The reasons why people dont read newspapers are more complicated than assumed.
  B? There are more uneducated people among the wealthy than originally expected.
  C? The number of newspaper readers is steadily increasing.
  D? There are more nonreaders among young people nowadays.
13. A? Lowering the prices of their newspapers.
  B? Shortening their news stories.
  C? Adding variety to their newspaper content.
  D? Including more advertisements in their newspapers.

Passage Two   
Questions 14 to 17 are based on the passage you have just heard.   
14. A? A basket.    C? An egg.   B? A cup.    D? An oven.   15. A? To let in the sunshine.
  C? To keep the nest cool.   B? To serve as its door. D? For the bird to lay eggs.   
16. A? Branches.       C? Mud.   B? Grasses.       D? Straw.   17. A? Some are built underground. C? Most are sewed with grasses.   B? Some can be eaten. D? Most are dried by the sun.   
Passage Three   
Questions 18 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.   
18. A? To examine the chemical elements in the Ice Age.
  B? To look into the pattern of solar wind activity.
  C? To analyze the composition of different trees.
  D? To find out the origin of carbon-14 on Earth.
19. A? The lifecycle of trees.
  B? The number of trees.
  C? The intensity of solar burning.
  D? The quality of air.
20. A? It affects the growth of trees.
  B? It has been increasing since the Ice Age.
  C? It is determined by the chemicals in the air.
  D? It follows a certain cycle.
回复

使用道具 举报

jjj621 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-5 09:07:37 | 显示全部楼层
我已经按要求发啦!给我威望!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-13 14:55:15 | 显示全部楼层
(一)四级考试听力部分mp3,原文及答案(2000年1月-2004年6月)
1.mp3下载
2000年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2000.1.MP3
2000年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2000.6.MP3
2001年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2001.1.MP3
2001年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2001.6.MP3
2002年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2002.1.MP3
2002年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2002.6.MP3
2003年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2003.1.MP3
2003年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2003.6.MP3
2004年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2004.1.MP3
2004年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/sijizhenti/2004.6.MP3

2.原文及答案参考
2000年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37754.html
2000年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37755.html
2001年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37756.html
2001年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37757.html
2002年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37758.html
2002年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37759.html
2003年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37760.html
2003年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37761.html
2004年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37762.html
2004年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37763.html

(二)六级考试听力部分mp3,原文及答案(1997年1月-2004年6月)
1.mp3下载
1997年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/1997.1.MP3
1997年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/1997.6.MP3
1998年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/1998.1.MP3
1998年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/1998.6.MP3
1999年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/1999.1.MP3
1999年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/1999.6.MP3
2000年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2000.1.MP3
2000年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2000.6.MP3
2001年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2001.1.MP3
2001年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2001.6.MP3
2002年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2002.1.MP3
2002年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2002.6.MP3
2003年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2003.1.MP3
2003年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2003.6.MP3     
2004年1月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2004.1.MP3
2004年6月:http://www.sinoexam.com/zaixiantingli/ljzhenti/2004.6.MP3   

2. 原文及答案参考(缺97,98年6月)
1997年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37735.html
1998年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37736.html
1999年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37737.html
1999年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37738.html
2000年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37739.html
2000年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37740.html
2001年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37741.html
2001年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37742.html
2002年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37743.html
2002年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37744.html
2003年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37745.html
2003年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37746.html
2004年1月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37747.html
2004年6月:http://www.ziliaonet.com/cet46/guide/l/200604/37748.html
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-19 21:27:45 | 显示全部楼层
真的要好好的学习一下
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-31 16:58:42 | 显示全部楼层
a good many. thank you very much.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-31 23:51:20 | 显示全部楼层
积极响应sddz,提供:

96.1-05.6四级真题及答案+CET4真题听力MP3.96.01-05.12

详情请点击

http://www.readfree.net/bbs/htm_data/27/0607/207307.html
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-1 20:41:09 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢各楼主的奉献
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:00 , Processed in 0.430305 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.