注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 873|回复: 4

[[求助与讨论]] I forgot my wallet

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-1-4 22:01:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How many kinds of experiences can we have in the whole of our life.The answer
must be that there are too many for us to give the number.It is true.We grow up with these so many experiences.We enjoy ourselves from happy experiences,as well as we feel sad for bad ones.There is an awkard one which often makes me feel embrassed during these days.

A few months ago,a foreign friend sent me a message that he would be very glad if I took part in his birthday party and had dinner with him.I was so glad that I forgot my wallet.Excitingly I rushed out of my dorm,then arrived at the place where he had already standard there waiting for me.We enjoyed a good talk while we got to the rest restaurant without costing too much time.During the dinner,we had some topics ,such as,hometown,study,friendship and so on. Happy period was always too short to satisfy our will.It was dark ,and It was time for us to leave.Standing there,waiting for him paying the price .But things happened out of a clear sky,what give me a big beat was that he only paid for himself.And wonder came out from his feeling,he asked:’Billy,why not share yours?”At the very time ,I suddenly woke up to the quite a perfect custom that existed in the foreign culture.With a very embarrassed look,I pushed my fingers into the pocket deeply and look forward to pull out very one hundred. But it was a wish that would not come out,I was sure of that.Lifted my shy face ,I hold a so low voice that even only I can hear and said :”I’m sorry .But I forgot my wallet home ,and so ……,Can you pay it for me?”I  gazed at him with a help expression in my eyes.With no answer just smile ,he did me a big favor. Maybe that smile was the deepest one I had ever seen.

How time flies!From that day on ,I have had another lots of experiences.But it always fly around my head as  a  bee. I really had not been ready for the diffent country’s diffent culture.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-5 11:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
hah,It is really differnt culture!But now we have accept that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-6 11:11:11 | 显示全部楼层
It's not importent that you froget your wallet,
but you cannot lose your dignity,
I can understand your feeling the moment when you gazed at the froeign friend.
I just want to know that have you paied the money back to your froeign friend?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-6 15:38:17 | 显示全部楼层
However ,this is only a start!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-6 18:32:42 | 显示全部楼层
I have not returned it .Let it be a very intresting memory.Hah
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 12:44 , Processed in 0.403688 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.