注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1970|回复: 24

[[小语种资源]] 第五期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-1-9 20:37:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第五期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.回家的感觉
      2.新年

要求:有点抒情.要真实!

Let's go!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-10 12:35:29 | 显示全部楼层
大家参与有奖励的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-11 18:26:37 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000 The New Year is coming and it makes me so warm up, It means the time that back home will come soon.  i was busy withworking all this year and miss home very much. I am from far northeast a very beautiful place.I can back home only a time fora year,because too far from my company .it takes me more 36 hours to go home by train,so i don't go home usually! now everyday i eager to the Spring Festival is coming early!

The beginning of 2006 is a time to ring out the old and ring in the new,Everyone is expecting new things to happen during every new year.On the Spring Festival's Eve, Eveyone celebrates the happy days by wearing new clothes and eating all kinds of tasty foods. In the Spring Festival family members get together ,talking about the things they experienced and the harvests they got in last year. Sons and daughters, as well as grandchildren should do most of the housework. Laugh is shown on everyone’s face. During the Spring Festival, we can do what we want to do.  
  Last year, I spent the Spring Festival in my grandparents’ home. The evening was the happiest time during the wholeday, we watched the TV, played cards and set off the fireworks. when the beautiful flowers came out in the sky, we suddenlyknew that the new year had been coming. The sky was so beautiful, red, yellow, green, etc. all kinds of the colours were painted to decorate the night. The fireworks can show their beauties.
    Eventually,I hope everyone have a most happy and prosperous New Year.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-12 15:16:46 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000  Thank you for giving the optunity, sddz ^_^

On My Way Home

On my way home, I remember all the old days. My parents prepare me nice foods and a warm room. My friends buy me many gifts, and I will bring them my gifts too. There is no need to call a telephone for a long time, there is no need to cry of home sick. All I will encounted is the joy of coming home.

On my way home, I remember all the good days, I bought gifts using my first months wage. Mum knited  me a new, pretty sweater, Dad cooked  nice dinner....

On my way home, I smile to peopel by my side, for they all like me-- just a fellow on his way home, with dream and joy.

On my way home, I make the plan of the holiday. Who will be visited and who will be invited, I wonder.

On my way home, I sing to myself, Country road, takes me home, to the palce I belong,
West VIginia, mountain Mama, country road, takes me home~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah! Home is ahead, and the happiness is ahead~~~~~``[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-12 16:59:27 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000
The feeling of go home

My heart is on the way home despite two weeks away from the Spring Festival vacation. Obviously, the residual work days before spring festival full of fancy idea. Recall, hope or others, so complex.
In the past year, I gave up my previous job and came to the big city find a new field job and work hard. For it’s a new start, I spend more time on my work and get the praise of my boss. That’s so challenging. Also it’s so hard. Under the daily pressure, I even lost myself. I had to get up early in the morning , mostly it’s dark in the morning, the whole day work time is 7 hours and a half , but I have to spend another 4 hours on the road to company, it’s so tired . when I am free now, I feel it so much. I now understand the very little success is so hard and it’s so tired to live in big cities. Work for others seems so cruel, you can feel timely success, but once unpardonable error you made, you’ll be fired. One effective way is study more and more ,for they belong to you.
That’s unpleasant work in big city work for others, forget it, it’s the past and the spring festival will come. In the holiday, first we can enjoy your 7 days vacation, then we’ll spent very happy days with our friends and relatives. we can enjoy delicious food that we can’t have in your work place, we can have a total sightseeing for you hometown. Maybe the same with me ,It’s 12 months passed since the last stay with your parents. and now came the day for our return, so exciting and cheerful.
Work seems endless, future seems endless and the road and my struggle seems endless.
What should we do then?
Just go ahead.
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-12 17:53:30 | 显示全部楼层
有些人整天哭穷,要求降低资源的威望限制。但若对网站的发展毫无贡献,又凭什么享受网站提供的资源呢?这里明明可以奖励威望的,为什么不来拿呢?我的英文写作水平低下,随便写一篇,表示一下对网站的支持,如果能得到一点威望,那当然更好了.
[hide=5000
Spring festivals
Spring Festival is a special day for Chinese. During spring festival, all family members get together no mater how far away they are. People clean the indoors and outdoors of their homes as well as their clothes, bedclothes and all their utensils, they make delicious food to enjoy themselves, and then they will set together , watching television ,seeing the New Year in.
A few years ago, my wife went to another city, soon after that, my daughter has also gone to that city because I am so busy that I have no time to take good care of her. Since then, I often undergone an unspeakable misery of parting. When I finished my work and back to home, lonely and tired, I used to look at their photos until midnight. My daughter’s toys and books often reminds me of her laughter, her voice and her hug,
I still remember the scene when my daughter was born, I stood outside the delivery room, nervously and atwitter, every thing about this coming new life are uncertain. Will the child be healthy, intelligent, good-looking, happy, lucky? No one knows at the moment of birth. A nurse walked out and told me: “she is a girl!”. I am so happy at that moment, I held my miraculous new daughter, my only child, and examined her and saw that she was indeed a perfect little girl. Inside the body of that beautiful girl baby was my blood, I almost burst into tears.
At the coming of spring festival, I languish for my family and I will be with my daughter and wife soon, I am longing for that happy moment, and I hope that every family will be reunion at this special day.
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-12 19:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000  回家的感觉
从来不离家的人,不会知道回家的感觉。每天奔波于家庭与工作单位之间的人,根本体会不到回家是怎么回事。偶然有事不能按时回家,给家人打个电话,也只是通报信息。在这种情况下,按时回家是一种责任。不能按时回家也仅仅是特殊情况.
   回家的感觉是刚一进门,父母迎出来的喜悦,或者是母亲“这么冷,怎么来了”的嗔怪声。
   回家的感觉是开我东阁门,坐我西阁床的兴奋,或者是这屋瞧瞧,那屋坐坐的悠闲!
   回家的感觉是父母跑前跑后张罗的一顿喷香的水饺,一桌丰盛的农家饭菜,或者是临走时大包小包满溢的亲情!
   回家的感觉是父母的下次期待,是父母的一路牵挂,声声叮咛!
   梳理着回家的桩桩往事,品味着与父母在一起的幕幕温馨,我只想说一声,回家的感觉,真好

Homing felling
  The person who never leave his home, will not know the homing felling.the person who rush about between family and the work everyday, basically can not realize what is to go home .Occupying by chance can't go home on time, making a telephone call to the family, also just notifying the information.In this kind of case, go home on time is a kind of responsibility.Can't go home on time also is a special circumstance only.
   The homing felling is just on entering the door, the joy that your parents face out, or is strange voice of " so cold, how to came" from your mother.
   The homing felling is to open my east  door, sitting the  of  west  bed, or is this house  lo lo, that house sit for a while leisurely and carefree!
   The homing felling was the at one feed that the parents attended to needs  run before to spray the dumpling of the joss-stick, a table of flourishing farmer meal, or is a packet overflows with just before walk of natural affection!
   The homing felling is a parental next time to expect, is parental to all the way concern about, a reiteration!
   Taste with the parents together of the sweet, I think only of to say , the felling for go home, really fine[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-12 19:52:31 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000Every time I went home

I came to SCUT for Master Degree three years' ago,

It is my first time for leaving my home——Wuhan alone.

The first year my heavy homesickness nearly made me give up,

so every time I went home I tried to delay the return time as possible.

With the time fly I became to fall in love with Guangzhou,

Cantoneses' realistic and laborious let me be excited for what they had done.

The next years I became the culture transporter between the two city ,

and I was pleased to bring new mind and spirit to Wuhan for future  growing up of China centre setion.

I'd like to find out the change and develope of Wuhan,and I'm glad I am  the one of contributors.

So the homesickness is not a problem anymore , I like to experience every developed city's culture and I feel the responsibilities on my way  home.

P.S.: SCUT stands for South China University of Technology[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-12 19:53:47 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用lr6600于2006-01-12 19:51发表的:
浏览此贴需要威望

写的很好,有真实感受在里面,不错,赞一个
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-12 21:47:35 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=300  Going home
  Home, home, sweet, sweet home! There's no place like home, oh, there's no place like home! Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home; when I am working outside, far from home , I gaze on the moon And feel that my mother now thinks of her child, As she looks on that moon from our own cottage door               
With a great happiness, I am going home:
  family is within me, like a Mayor to his city. family is led, like GOD protects his children. family is protected, like love from JESUS. family is cared for like a campestral, family is nurtured, like no care in the world. family accepts me, loves me, holds me, completes me.
  With a lot sadness, I am going home:
  All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. when my dad is only 60 years old ,he had been dead because of the devil cancer. No father’s care, I become a lonely baby in this world. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.  Now, My mother only looks after this family by herself.  The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family, when we are young.
  In sum, I love people. I love my family, my children . . . but inside myself is a place where I live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.as longfellow tell us:Stay, stay at home, my heart, and rest;/ Home-keeping hearts are happiest,/ For those that wander they know not where/Are full of trouble and full of care;/   To stay at home is best./ Weary and homesick and distressed,/ They wander east, they wander west,/ And are baffled and beaten and blown about//By the winds of the wilderness of doubt;/   To stay at home is best. /Then stay at home, my heart, and rest;/ The bird is safest in its nest;/ O'er all that flutter their wings and fly/A hawk is hovering in the sky;/   To stay at home is best。
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-13 00:10:37 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000  I’ll never forget my first-time returning home from my university. Since I had never being away from home and parents for such a long time, you can imagine how excited I could have been!
When the semester was near the end, an atmosphere of going back home penetrated every corner of the campus. Every time seeing others walked out of the gate, with packages on their back and smile on their face, a strong nostalgia would hit on me. How envious I was of them! Being a freshman, I was doomed to be among the last to leave.
I had been difficult to go to sleep since I bought the train ticket. In the last days before leaving, I dreamed of my homeland and people there every night. I was so excited that I even had no mood preparing for the last exam. When it finished at long last, I couldn’t help crying out,“I’m going home!”.
It’s another first-time----the first time I had seen the railway station (I came to my university by coach), especially in a day close to Spring Festival. The scene struck me so much that it still looked fresh in my memory. The waiting hall was piled of people and all kinds of bags, boxes and packages. Some people looked tired, but most are glad and excited. Waiting for the entrance open with my companions, I had a quite complex feeling, mixed of anxiety, happiness and surprisingly, a little nervousness! At this time, sounded in the hall a familiar song, which tells a roamer’s homesick. It worked as the last straw, and my tears suddenly watered my eyes.
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-13 12:23:20 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续...............................................
回复

使用道具 举报

ahua126 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-1-13 19:32:56 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000  MY FEELING  TO  GO HOME
I am a college student of shanghai traditional medicine university,but my home (my parents)at Xinjiang automatic region!So u can image how far it is ! It is more than 4400 kilometers away from my home to my school! It cost me about 2 days to go homeby train,nearly 48  hours .I think most of u dont not have this long long journey to go.
  I go home every sumer and winter holiday except lab ;s  day and national day!  Go home? to me .it is usual and routine things. AS a college student ,i have no finacial pay,so I go home every time by train. I think most student are care about the problem of buy ticket.I t is hard to buy ticket.And it  is even hard to me! because there is only 1 train go to Xinjiang everyday. And the ticket I can buy is hardseat ticket. I go home by train  sit on hardseat for 48  hours .It is uncomfortable to me,but I still go on go home.somebody may ask me why, because I want to go home see my parents  stay with them.
  how about my feeling to go home? some exciting,some auxiety,and some warmly.
exciting? imaging will see my parent  and go to my home,of course i am very happy.
Left my perents for 6 month,I miss my family!Close my eyes, the faces and the voice of my parent round my brain. I really miss them  very much!  Because the journey is very tired,and 2 days,so  I want to go home moer quickly!I hope I can fly to my home ,but it is impossibile.U know it ,what is the feel of hope to go home soon.
Return to home ,I feel very warmly.my parent will give me a  good cook! hehe .and  I can do houseworkwith my perent! Every place of my home is so familiar,so warm.
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-14 01:57:49 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000
New year starts from our hearts
Another old goes new comes day , another guests and friends capacity crowd time , again send my heart fulling best wishes to all of you ,who support www.readfree.net ,no matter our banzhu or you who only come here to ask for helps .I wish my well-wishing will go with you in the new year-yippee, welfare smile will always popple on your faces , with sun up and down ,you will always have good frame of mind ,and I wish health and happiness will become more and more .
With the new year is becoming nearer and nearer , the thirst for going home is also becoming stronger and stronger ,and after the last test ,going back is no longer a long time thing .
In the recent days,I want to go back day by day . In fact, it’s not because there are something good waiting for me to eat ,only for the warm feeling of home ,which makes people think of it . But I still love the jounce sense,when I sit in the car .
At that time, It seems as if I throw away all of the world bother and unhappiness , as if ,there are only me no others . That time ,nothing  in the line of sight ,in my heart there are only myself .I won’t have to be anxious for tomorrow ,and won’t be bitter for yesterday . [/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-14 08:32:48 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000  The Feeling of Going Back Home

Nowhere can compare to the home, that is the God damned truth. This is the real feeling of me when I went back to China from the UK last summer. Anyway, if there could be unpleasant things in your home, such as bad air quality, unpredictable weather and conflicts with parents occassionally, why home is still so nice for people? This fundamentally an irrational thing. The feeling which home can give people is largely tacit and unspeakable. The only reason, yet the hegemonic reason is that your life has been inevitably bonded with history of your home.

Home is here not a concpet of location (i.e., the place you are living in). It is something that you are familiar, that you can live a life which the details and the future can be expected. Home can reduce risks by familiarility and expectability, and that is vitally important in a world which has become more and more npredictable. When you are at home (not neccessarily the house of your family, but the general environment you are living in), when you eat the familiar food, enjoy the game played for uncountable times, communicate with people who share your view of values, you will feel that the time is stopping, that you have entered an eternal community where there is no beginning and no end, where the past and the future become the dearest friend of the present.

Rationalism since the time of Enlightenment promised people a world of individualism. However, the project of building an Enlightened moral system always failed, mostly because of the irrational things in our life - like the love and dependence to our home. This is one of the most noble, and probably THE most noble feeling human being could ever possess[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-14 14:24:34 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000The Lunar New Year
    Do you still remember the funs brought to you by the lunar new year when you were still a child?
    At that time we did not have much money. Usually the adult relatives or close friends of our parents would give us one or two jiao for good luck. But the prices of those foods favored by us were not high: sunflower seeds, 5 fen a ba; hard candy, 1 or 2 fen a piece; red ginger I liked most, 1 jiao a ba;...... So many delicious foods we could choose. We were over satisfied for a candy, a handful of sunflower seeds, or a piece of red ginger.
   At that time we did not have many books. The Xinhua Bookstore was the only place to buy books in the city we lived. It was old and small. But in it we could find our pleasures: picture-story books. Most of the books were in white and black, but the stories they told were so attractive that we could stand in the bookstore for hours to appreciate them. I had several sets of books which were my Children's Day gifts every year. The winter vocation was the golden time for us to exchange books to read. Each time I got books I had not read, I would like to go through them as soon as possible.
   At that time we did not have the beautigul fireworks which today children have. The most exciting thing we did in the lunar new year was to play firecrackers. Those had larger noises were our favorite. But no one had many. The ones we usually had was the little ones in one hundred or two hundred  package. They fired slowly enough for us to throw them away. But every lunar new year I would burn my fingers. Even so,  I liked this game always.
   Looking at the games children today have,  I do envy, but I have my good memories when I was a child. I really hope every child will have a good lunar new year this year, including those who unfortunately live in poverty or in disease.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-14 15:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000 The Feeling of Going Home
The feeling of going home is different in different periods of life. When I was a kid, I took the home for granted. Every day home is there. After school I go home. Parents are at home, sometimes busy with cooking, sometimes getting the meal ready, waiting for my arrival. I don't hesitate to tell mother I am praised by teachers. Mother was also very proud of me always with encouragement and help. Gradually I grow up, the continual nagging of my mother to study hard began to annoy me a little. Often after school I didn't hurry back home, instead stay with peers until I was called to go home. I was reluctant to go home and wanted to do something as I will. Now living so far away from home and my parents, the distance often keeps me from going home. The nearer the spring festival is coming, the greater desire for me to go home. Home now does not only mean a meal  to have, clothes to wear, also a place to find who I am.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-14 16:30:16 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-15 18:37:44 | 显示全部楼层
[hide=5000  The feeling of go home
When it refers to the topic of going home, it makes me a little homesick. I have left been leaving home for nearly four months. Maybe you will think that I am so fragile that four months is just so short time, how should I miss my family so much. Let me tell you the truth in detail please.
In fact, from the time I went to a senior middle school, I began to live in the dormitory of my school and at that time I went home once every month. I only missed my mom and dad at beginning, as the time went by, I got used to go home once a month, so the feeling was not obvious at all.
I enrolled in North East Forestry University in 2000, which situated in the capital of the Hei longjiang province. And my family is in Liaoning, so it is not realistic to go home as frequent as I was in senior middle school. Though I could only go home twice a year, during the summer and winter vocation, I did not miss my parents seriously for I was at that time already an adult and was used to that kind of life in dormitory. But as a custom I would call my parents once a week, it is at that time some kind of meaningless thing for there was seldom anything meaning to inform them for every week. But they insisted that we should communicate as frequently as before. How time flies, it came to the end of my college life, the last job I had to do is my thesis, and I was so busy at that time that I always forgot to give them a call. Then they would call me and asked if there was something wrong with me. I still had not been moved too much at that point.
Now I have graduated for one and a half years and the custom of calling my parents once a week is still kept on. For I am now can afford the expenditure of myself though, I know how hard it was to live as an adult, a man in this society, it seems that if you want to get something, the precondition is you must pay for it, the world is ruthless. Seldom anybody will help you and care about you without your favor. While there is a exception, if you have noticed that, parents will care for their children without any precondition with all their love. Especially at this time, I can afford myself, but they are old, they have difficulties supporting themselves, what they care about most is not how will they be when they are too old to support themselves, but how dose their children live now.
Allow me to bless my parents. I wish them happy all the time. And I will live happily everyday, which will give them the best feeling.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-15 21:26:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 21:12 , Processed in 0.445042 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.