找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
楼主: sddz

[[小语种资源]] 第五期论坛英语辩论活动(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-1-15 22:53:24 | 显示全部楼层
With development of our society ,our country need more each kind of technical personnel,for this reason the increasing of enrollment in academy and university is urgent. In the west, there are many of universities and all kinds of college , and the  person with high education occupied the population ratio extremely is  also high.  After we Joined WTO , the competition with the western is also intense, only strengthen the higher education can our nation stand to the invincible position.
  As far as I am concerned, We should enlarge the education put, sets up more universities, only  then can meet the student need which day by day college expands.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-15 23:01:08 | 显示全部楼层
yuwen007 said:“Third , the increasing of enrollment in academy and university decrease the number of jobless youth in society , which is helpful to maintain the peace of society ”

it sounds funny!^_^
there are two kinds of "jobless youth" in the society
one,those who never want to enroll for higher education
two,those who have obtained higher education but still can't find any job. why?because there are too many like them!

deltoid said:“As far as I am concerned, We should enlarge the education put, sets up more universities, only then can meet the student need which day by day college expands.”
yeah! so, before "we enlarge the education input and set up more universities", no recruitment expansion is acceptable! And do you really believe there are going to be more universities in our country?

另外,建议版主对没按规定颜色发帖的先短信通知,待其修改后再加威。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-16 15:36:10 | 显示全部楼层
引用第16楼lesenhower2006-01-15 20:59发表的“”:

my dear friend,we are talking about "higher education", not "education"
of course "education" should be public and that's the case for the 9-year "compulsory education". but "high education" is not for every one, not even for the majority. something scarce is something precious. there can never be a quantity of "leaders" in the society, likely, only a minority could be called "elites". if "higher education" were available for most people ,then it was no longer "higher education", it became a new kind of "compulsory education"

My education is  the very " higer education".Why some people made a mistake that higer education must be allowed for  not the majority.My idea is that the elargement gives everyone chances.And who can succeed depends on his hard-working and some other factors.I think our higher education is  a little diffrent from some westen higer education.Not only the name but also the  essential.Maybe westen students can learn much more usefull things spending their 9or 12years.But in china you can't.In China,20years ago ,our population was also small.Now we also have probelm of the number. So the development is reasonable.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-16 16:12:06 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续...............................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-16 21:57:25 | 显示全部楼层
建议斑竹举办一些有声英语辩论活动,这样既可以提高写作水平,也可以提高听说能力!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-16 22:03:06 | 显示全部楼层
引用第24楼ypl0212006-01-16 21:57发表的“”:
建议斑竹举办一些有声英语辩论活动,这样既可以提高写作水平,也可以提高听说能力!

技术上难度大,麻烦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-17 16:28:24 | 显示全部楼层
I think the advantages of increasing enrollment of  universities or colleges is bigger than its disadvantages.

In the first place, it lightens the malignant competition.  Before the increasing of college enrollment, the  College entrance examination is a kind of malignant competition. Every year there are so many high school students to attend the examination but the enrollment proportion actually only 20%-30%, which give both students and teacher great pressure and made them have to make their full effort on books and exercises and become the so-called Book-worm and cannot have more innovations. while the increasing of enrollment alleviates this pressure.

Secondly,  it brings more opportunities for young people to go further education and aquire a  broader and special knowldge.

Thirdly, it makes our education system more and more close to the  international education level.

Besides, the increasing enrollment also can draw the effective demand and speed the economic development.

Although the increasing enrollment of universities or colleges in our country do have some disadvantages and defects, it cannot cover up its advantages as a kind of social improvement . As the social develops, its disadvantages will be solved one by one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-17 17:13:18 | 显示全部楼层
I'm sorry for not agreeing with u!
increasing enrollment not only do harm to the quality of education itself, but make life more hard !

first, the increasement of the education resource cann't keep up with the increasement of the enrollment! This must affect the quality of the education . What student learned at campus must be less than ever! This is not only do harm to students themself,but also do harm to the society! so,I think the increasement of the quality is more useful than the increasement of the quntity!

second, that more students graduate from university at the same time must lead to the pressure of employment! It is so difficult to find a job! So the cor. or private scool may emploi u!  All of us may dare not to say one word against our leader!

In one word, quantity increasment is better than quality, alough we need the latter!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-17 17:15:29 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续...............................................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-18 11:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
引用第27楼coater2006-01-17 17:13发表的“In one word, quantity increasment is better than quality, alough we need the latter!”:

Dear friend, the last sentence of your argumentation confused me!

You seem to contradict with yourself and I wonder in your opinion which on earth is more important, quantity increase or quality increase?

Further more, the focus we discussing is advantages and disadvantages of increasing enrollment of universities rather than the quantity and quality. In this point, you have deviated and changed the discussiong focus and your argumentation did not have much persuasion.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-18 11:31:10 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续...............................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-19 09:08:02 | 显示全部楼层
I think the increasing of enrollment in academy and university certanly will cause the teaching quantity descend. more and more common high school students entered academy and university, after four years, most of which will face unemployed. i think the university is the elite education. So-called elite is should raise the standard to enter school, and then can develop the elite thus.
p.s. 我的英语也下降了N多,有错误请见谅。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-19 09:23:46 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得比赛结束后
斑竹应该专发一个帖进行点评
并评出最佳辩手等
最后对大家的典型错误进行指出
这样大家才会有所提高
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-19 12:28:07 | 显示全部楼层
引用第32楼capricorn_ye2006-01-19 09:23发表的“”:
我觉得比赛结束后
斑竹应该专发一个帖进行点评
并评出最佳辩手等
最后对大家的典型错误进行指出
这样大家才会有所提高

谢谢您的建议,以后我会采纳的
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 23:07 , Processed in 0.351360 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.