注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1285|回复: 11

[[小语种资源]] 第六期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-1-21 10:17:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第六期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.写过年的感受

要求:有点抒情.要真实!

Let's go!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-21 15:03:57 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  The Lunar New Year is undoubtedly the most important festival of the year. Dating back 3000 years, it celebrates the passing of a peaceful year and to welcome a new one.In my childhood memory, the new year's celebration always and sets off the firecrackers, makes the stuffed dumpling, sends the red package to relate in together. i full with exciting at that time, because these are not usually may obtain.

In very long period of time, I continuously thought these things are the essential content of celebrating the new year.The reunion dinner, eaten on New Year's Eve, with members of the extended family gathering for the most significant meal of the year. Even the absente members would endeavour to return home in time for it. It underscores the supreme importance of the family in Chinese culture, and aimed at strengthening the sense of togetherness and cohesion.

However, with rapid economic expansion and developing society in china, there has been a new style to celebrate new year, more Chinese people would hold their reunion dinner in posh restaurants, despite the exorbitant costs. They find it more enjoyable and physically less demanding. Many families even chose go abroad travels to celebrate the new year
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-21 15:24:11 | 显示全部楼层
年还没有过,感受就出来了~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-21 17:27:24 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  Guo Nian
ah......!"Guo Nian" again!
"Guo Nian," meaning "passing the year," is the common term among the Chinese people for celebrating the Spring Festival. The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together,. All people living away from home go back, becoming the busiest time for transportation systems of about half a month from the Spring Festival. Burning fireworks was once the most typical custom on the Spring Festival. People thought the spluttering sound could help drive away evil spirits. Putting up the picture on the door has a long history. The Chinese character "fu" (meaning blessing or happiness) is a must. The character put on paper can be pasted normally or upside down, for in Chinese the "reversed fu" is homophonic with "fu comes", both being pronounced as "fudaole." What's more, two big red lanterns can be raised on both sides of the front door. Red paper-cuttings can be seen on window glass and brightly colored New Year paintings with auspicious meanings may be put on the wall. People  attach great importance to Spring Festival Eve. At that time, all family members eat dinner together. The meal is more luxurious than usual. Dishes such as chicken, fish and bean curd cannot be excluded, for in Chinese, their pronunciations, respectively "ji", "yu" and "doufu," mean abundance and richness. After the dinner, the whole family will sit together, chatting and watching TV. According to custom, each family will stay up to see the New Year in. Chinese eat niangao (New Year cake made of glutinous rice flour) on this occasion, because as a homophone, niangao means "higher and higher, one year after another.  Young people long for "Guo Nian,"  for they can pay a visit to their friend and eat a lot of delicious food of different family. To me , I am afraid  "Guo Nian," for I know life is short, and time is limited, my ambition need time……but time fly never back
ah......."Guo Nian" again.......
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-23 12:07:09 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]                 Tidious but warmful

Yesterday, I came home which I haven't been back for nearly half a year.
When my company set me free the day before yesterday, I soon went home.
       There will be less than a week when the new year comes. I've talked with my collegues about the atmosphere in China's Spring festival in recent years and we had made one thing in common that there is less and less sense of family getting together as before.
       Fashion boys and girls hanging aroud the streets care nothing about their family member's feelings but their so called individual charateristics.
       With time passing by, there will be a same depressing generation as America in 1950s. I think a nation should have its own charateristics in spite of any other nation's influences. Keep them untill a nation went to its grave with dignity!
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-24 07:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  早已过了扳着指头数日子盼过年的年龄,但在我的记忆里,人在不同的年龄段对过年的感受却是大相径庭的。如今过年就不复有幼时的新奇之感。那时能嗅出过年的气息:那是一种美食、亲友的惠赠以及新年伊始家长的宽容三者混合的诱惑
  儿时盼过年,是单纯的,就为吃好的,穿好的,玩好的。成年后过年,是无忧无虑的,还可邀友相聚,神侃狂聊,把酒问天。而成家后过年,却有操不完的心,做不完的事。不过话又说回来了,一年365日,就这么一个年,虽说春节的习俗陈旧、传统,甚至落于俗套,但它毕竟把温馨、和睦、团聚和快乐带给了人们,见面道声“过年好”便是我们每个炎黄子孙最吉祥的贺岁和诚挚的祝愿。
   苦也好,累也罢,年还是要过的。在这举国同庆的传统日子里,愿所有的心灵都打开窗户,愿所有的欢乐都不会枯萎,愿有一条心灵之路通向你我,弦歌不止……

The age has already gone that pull the finger few day to hope to celebrate the New Year's Eve , but in my memory, the person is a vast difference between the two towards the feeling that celebrate New Year's Eve at the different age segment.now we haven't unusual feeling of child.at that time can smell a breathing for celebrate New Year's Eve:That is a cate,, friends and relatives and the New Year's Day's to start three hybrid come-ons of tolerate of parent
  The childhood hopes to celebrate New Year's Eve, is pure, for eat , wear good of, play good of.Celebrate New Year's Eve after become adult, is carefree, can also invite the friend to gather together, the absolute being chats wildly, asking the day to the wine.But after getting married to celebrate New Year's Eve , hold not over of heart, do not over .However the words say again that come back, a year 365, for such a year, although the custom of the Chinese New Year is old, tradition, even fall in the the convention, but it make the sweet bringing the people after all, in peace and harmony, family reunion and happiness, meet a" celebrate New Year's Eve good" to would be our each descendant with every chinese is most the good luck of year old  and the wish of sincerity wish.
   The bitterness or the tired let it be, the year still wants to be .In the traditional day that this  whole country celebrate together, wish all minds to open the window, wish to be all happiness will not wither away, wish the road of a mind to lead to you I, not only …… of song[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-24 11:18:04 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续..........................................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-25 17:24:07 | 显示全部楼层
Happy Spring Festival to all
hide=5000]As one grows up he might lose the passion for the Chinese Lunar New Year. It seems that every year is almost the same. The days are dull, sleepy and at a loss sometimes, because you may feel puzzled how to prepare presents for friends and relatives. Some are overslept, some are loss of sleep because of playing games all day and night, some become a couch potato and some are overeaten. I feel the festival has lost its tradition and color. We should get it back.
What is worth recalling is the time I spent during childhood with parents. At that time, the festival is full of fun.  The gift money, new clothes and firecrackers and carefree play with pals.
On the eve of the new year, the families got together, enjoying a big meal. especially you could have a bite of some food you could not have a chance to eat at the usual time. In the eyes of a child it is full of great joy to see and taste them at such time. On the new year's day, I got up very early to play with firecrackers. dangerous as it was, I still managed to do it with skills. Seldom did I hurt myself.
The days are gone. Anyway we cannot remember all those festivals.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-26 09:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续......................................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-26 18:56:43 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  In the last three years I spent most time in another country, so I am a little unfamiliar with the Spring Festicval now. When you are oversea, although Chinese people will always prganise some kind of activities to celebrate the Spring Festival, it gives me the feeling that it is nothing but another big party.You got many things similar to what you know in China: happy boys and girls, celebrating words, eating and drinking, and traditional clothes which people hardly wear in daily time. however, there are still something missing, and this missing is almost inevitable. That is, the background which is shared by the community you are living in. For example, during the peiod of the Spring Festival, which usually lasts for about three weeks, people are supposed to throw the unhappy things away and enjoy themselves, yet in another country, you cannot drop them for more than a night, because you have to satisfy the demand of some others who do not care about the Festival at all. If your tutor wants you to hand in the required assignment the day after tomorrow, you cannot reply:"I do not want to do it in such a good time like the Spring Festival." He just does not give a damn. In your home, that is different. Here you will expect to meet relatives and friends who you always want to meet but do not have time, because both of you have free time according to the law made by the state. And children can expect their parents spending more money for their good. In short, this is the time that everyone's happy and everyone knows that the others will be happy too. Only when you can expect the mood and actions of the others can you really enjoy the Festival with the minimum uncertainty, and uncertainty is definitely one of the biggest enemies, if not the big enemies of a good holiday.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-26 18:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-2-4 13:48:46 | 显示全部楼层
活动结束!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 16:39 , Processed in 0.443744 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.