注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 2270|回复: 21

[[小语种资源]] 第七期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-2-5 10:29:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第七期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.过年走亲戚
      2.过年
      3.团聚

要求:有点抒情.要真实!

Let's go!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-5 12:48:28 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  A Trivia about Spring Festival

Today I see a very interesting article on intenet. It is said that in the mid-1930s, the GMT government, which was the legitimate governement of China, once decided to abondon the Spring Festival, and to make January 1st the new festival. It was considered as part of Chang Kai-Shek's (in)famous "New Life Movement". However, despite the effort the bureaucrats did, ordinary people still ignored the official order, and did all the celebration of New Year according to the traditional calender. The official decision was then abondoned after one year's attempt.

I think this is an interesting example to how traditions are kept, changed and abondoned. In this case, the intention of the government was confusing. Little inconvinience was noticed by people at that time, so they hardly had any feeling about the neccesity of abondon traditional Spring Festival. Contrastly, the governemnt's decision can put many people in chaos. Many people had to change their habits or schedules. Therefore there were no motivation for the people to support the government's effort actively.

The key point is that, why the government wanted to change? It is very clear, but I believe it was due to the belief that in order to make China a modernised country, aspects of social life must be changed together with the change of political and economic institutions. But this belief is hardly supported by any reasonable proof or evidence. Without visible benefits for the public, the attempts to change social life are always in the danger of failing.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-5 17:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]The Spring Festival in Guangzhou
The most traditional custom for Guangzhou dwellers is to visit the flower markets. Guangzhou is also called the City of Flower. There are  such a great variety of flowers on display and on sale that you cannot even tell their names. Do you know the Chinese name of these flowers?  To list some, they are Chinese rose, chrysanthemum, peony, narcissus, carnation, cactus,  and orchid, so on and so forth.  The most interesting thing is that every family might buy a pot plant of orange tree dotted yellow oranges and decorated with many red envelops. Orange is identical to the Chinese sound JILIN meaning "luck" in Enlish. Also, People will exchange red envelops wijth each other, implying that you send good wishes or greetings to them in the new year.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-6 13:15:41 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  Spring festival, an exciting day, now made me feel exhausted. The only thing I did was to visit my relatives and have dinner with them. Of course, wine was necessary to enhance our connections. Everybody tried to make others drink as much as they could. To achieve this goal, they often thought of many ideas as reasons for drinking. For instance, if you are as old as I, we must have a drink because it means that we have special bond. Likely, coming from the same place, graduating from the same university and joining the army in the same year all should be congratulated by a cup of wine. My father told me that this is a character of our town- the wine culture. Here wine is a very useful tool for you to establish and intensify relations with others. In fact, wine acts as a medium and creates a special atmosphere for people to talk to each other without limitation (regardless of your identity, status and income). Yes! Just as what Meg Ryan said in the movie "Sleepless in Seattle", love is magic. When sitting on table, we feel magic. Wine is like a mysterious panacea. it can make you excited and turn a shy person become an outgoing one. Therefore, in China most business is often done on table, which often confuses foreign people.
On the contrary, if you cannot drink wine or are allergic to wine, you will feel awkward on the table. Especially when others make toasts to you, you only respond with beverages. At that time, most people will choose to drink wine in risk of being drunk because of "face". No one wants to be labeled as a coward.
Below is some thoughts of mine. If we see this phenomenon from different perspective, we know that the essence of wine culture is still communications between people. The difference of communication in western culture is more direct. They do not know much about "indirection". However, doing something or say something through an indirect way is a tradition of Chinese. It is also regarded as politeness. In my opinion, this way of the world is a complicated and useful subject that is necessary for us.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-7 11:13:58 | 显示全部楼层
The Spring Festival in my memory

The Lunar New Year is undoubtedly the most important festival of the year. In my childhood memory,Some news year are happy in the hotel dining , Some are the far way go back home visit in the parents,i often Stay up late to enter the new year's coming.

At the beginning of Chinese New Year,we always early getting out of bed, father and elder sisters under boiled dumplings, but my duty sets off the firecrackers. the Spring Festival dont pass untill first lunar month 15 , visiting relatives is I most likes,Father prepared the gift and lead me to see paternal grandmother.We must string together more than 20 gates approximately, takes a row of platoon to kneel down in turn as usual kowtows,All family members gathered for the most significant meal of the year.Likes drinking meets each to drink two cups frequently.i always get many red pakets.

Actually about the childhood Spring Festival, i wants to say too many . No matter what is good or bad, is positive or dispiritedly, all is silting up in my heart to release
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-7 15:14:32 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]
The Spring Festival is a traditional festival in China. Eveyone celebrates the happy days by wearing new clothes and eating all kinds of tasty foods. In the Spring Festival family members get together ,talking about the things they experienced and the harvests they got in last year. Sons and daughters, as well as grandchildren should do most of the housework. Laugh is shown on everyone’s face. During the Spring Festival, we can do what we want to do.
    Last year, I spent the Spring Festival in my grandparents’ home. The evening was the happiest time during the whole day, we watched the TV, played cards and set off the fireworks. when the beautiful flowers came out in the sky, we suddenly knew that the new year had been coming. The sky was so beautiful, red, yellow, green, etc. all kinds of the colours were painted to decorate the night. The fireworks can show their beauties. we must realize that we should do something ,too.
It is important for us to honour our ancestors and say happy new year to others. people who is far away from their home will try to go back home to gather and enjoy a large meal and celebrate the new year with their families. In other words, Chinese value the festival very much. Children are very happy because they can receive gifts from parents and relatives.
    The Spring Festival gave me an occasion to understand myself and our culture better. What a rich and colourful festival it is!
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-8 13:57:23 | 显示全部楼层
hide=100]  The Spring Festival

We can relax ourselves in the spring festival. I read some book in these days. A passage named “ Think it over…… ” impressed me and I consider more and more after reading it.
It says:
Today we have higher buildings and wider highways, but shorter temperaments and narrower points of view;
We have bigger houses, but smaller families;
We talk much, we love only a little, and we hate too much;
We reached the Moon and came back, but we find it troublesome to cross our own street and meet our neighbors;
We have conquered the utter space, but not our inner space;
We have higher income, but less morals;
These are times with more liberty, but less joy;
Spend more time with your family and friends, eat your favorite foods, visit the places you love;
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival;
Use your crystal goblets. Do not save your best perfume, and use it every time you feel you want it.
Remove from your vocabulary phrases like “one of these days” or "someday";
Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!
Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;
Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life;
Every day, every hour, and every minute is special;
And you don't know if it will be your last.

I read it again and again, I think we will much to care except money.
I think the spring festival give this chance to improve the relation between I and families. I also can do something with them to make up with what I neglect in common days.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-9 09:54:44 | 显示全部楼层
Reunion
  With the spring festival coming, How joyous was that reunion On Chinese New Year's Eve. reunion dinner helps to deepen family ties while the exchange of gifts and greetings enhances relations between friends. All the members of the family gather to enjoy a reunion dinner. all were filled with joy at the reunion of the family. They talk about their life and the future plans, ambitions, wish, hopes, and so on.     while many will gather for the reunion dinner, others will head for the airport or train station to flee from such festivities. those who are so poor have to make a living so that they fail to reunion with their family. a lot of people make use of their spring festival to meet their friend,they reunion together and sing a song as follows:
When two friends departed,
with silence and soft tears,
sullen and broken hearted
their absence was for years,
wandered in heat and cold,
but colder for want of a kiss:
But now the reunion foretold,
so a cheer to all of this.
In the soft light of morning,
a frown on my old brow,
the chill felt like a warning,
but not that way now.
Her memory is not broken,
and light in heaven her fame;
I can hear my name spoken,
and share in its shame.
Her name and His before me,
to kneel on my right knee,
and a shutter comes over me,
only a bright light do I see.
If only I knew it was thee,
who knew of my mind too well
and of the man I want to be,
so now in the light you tell.
If only earlier in life we had met
the silence for you not to grieve,
that in your heart you could forget,
but your spirit would never deceive.
Now that I should again meet thee,
after so many long, hard years,
how now should I greet thee?
Only with awe and silence and tears.
Yes ,how happy they are, they wait and hope the coming reunion
文字
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-9 10:44:18 | 显示全部楼层
Visiting the relatives
The Spring Festival is the most important festival for the Chinese people and is when all family members get together, just like Christmas in the West. All people living away from home go back, becoming the busiest time for transportation systems of about half a month from the Spring Festival. during the Spring Festival, we all pay a visit to relatives. We live 6hours and 9 hours from my sisters, mother and brothers, and father. We do visit at least 2 times a year. At least one time, all of use sibling are together for a 3 day weekend with our kiddos (13 kiddos all together). The more we do this, the better time and planning we have. My sister has a big big house In shanghai. Our family (my) has grown closer. We live in my wife's hometown and eat Sunday dinner with his parent every week, so I fill we have a good thing going on. I pray my children are able to visit together when they are adults. My children always discuss my relatives .they said that a few were rich but some poor. they do not pay a visit to the poor connections. I feel sad in that they should know all people in us are like a tree, if the storm is coming , a tree is easily broken. when we are union just like a forest ,even if the heavy rain and the storm, we feel we are safety. At last ,I hope my all relatives become more and more flourish and richer and richer. and I hope my baby know that you are real rich because they have relatives in the remote valley, you are real poor because they live in the noisy city.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-9 12:27:59 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  The spring festival
Once refering to the spring festival, it always make people feel happy. Especially for those work or study in other places. When the lunar is to come, there is always a vocation---long or short---for them to go home to meet their families after a long time of seperation.
When the winter holiday is to come, i am not too eager to go home to meet my family. Afterall I began to live in school when I was in senior middle school. Till now i have graduated from university for one and a half year. I am used to live alone. I will go home two to four times per year. So i do not miss my family very much. Besides, I am an assistant insructor in a professional college, that means i have too very long vocation each year, the time for me to see my family and friends is not too urgent.
This time, I together with my parents, we live a very happy new year for I have graduated from the university, they economy condition of my family is much better now. Mother told me that she was satisfied that i do not have to be a farmer. She was very proud. Father hoped that i would work hard and carefully. He warned me not to reach for what is beyond my grasp.
I am happy too. but there is a little pity that there were only three people. How I yearn for the past time when my sister has not married. We four play cards together. During the midnight we boiled dumplings, though the material wealth was not as plenty as now, i could feel the warmth and harmomy so strong.
I miss the time once existed very much.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-9 18:40:48 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]   The most important holiday in China is Spring Festival, in the country, Strictly speaking, the Spring Festival starts every year in the early days of the 12th lunar month and will last till the mid 1st lunar month of the next year. Of them, the most important days are Spring Festival Eve and the first three days. every family is busy on the goods of the Spring Festival.On New Year's Eve, All people living away from home go back, all the members of families come together to feast. Jiaozi is popular in the north, while southerners favor a sticky sweet glutinous rice pudding called nian gao.
When I am in childhood,I like "Guo Nian" very much,because I can eat so much delicous food ,also parents will bought new clothes for me. More important ,the relations betweem the people is kind.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-10 12:00:24 | 显示全部楼层
Chinese New Year
    hide=5000] Chinese New Year, also known as the Spring Festival, starts at the beginning of spring. It occurs somewhere between January 30 and February 20. Each Chinese year is represented by a repeated cycle of 12 animals, the rat, ox, tiger, hare or rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, ram, monkey, rooster, dog, and pig. Chinese New Year is China's biggest holiday.
    Its origin is ancient, but many believe the word Nian, which means "year", was the name of a beast that preyed on people on the eve of a new year.In one legend, the beast, Nian, had the power to swallow up all the people in a village in one big bite. Village people were very scared of Nian.
    One day, an old man came to the villagers' rescue, offering to subdue Nian. The old man asked Nian, "I know you can swallow people, but can you swallow other beasts of prey instead of people who are by no means your worthy pponents?"Nian accepted the old man's challenge and swallowed the beasts that had harassed the villagers and their farm animals for years.
     At the end of the legend, the old man disappeared riding off on Nian. In this legend, the old man turned out to be an immortal god. In the end, Nian is gone and the other beasts of prey are scared into hiding in the forests. The villagers can once again enjoy their peaceful life.
     The legend goes on to say before the old man left, he told the villagers to put red paper decorations on their windows and doors at each year's end in order to keep Nian away. It is believed Nian is afraid of the color red.
     The tradition of observing the conquest of Nian is carried on from generation to generation. The term "Guo Nian", which means "Survive the Nian" became "Celebrate the Year" and the word "guo" in Chinese means both "pass over" and "observe". The custom of putting up red paper and lighting firecrackers to scare away Nian continues today.
[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-10 12:54:08 | 显示全部楼层
Who BLur The Spring Festival

The Spring Festival indicated the cheerfulness,reunion and wishes for a good new
year, however, there are still many elements which spoiled the festival.

The first one is the traffic. To get on the train no matter have a seat or not, has became a dream of workers coming from rural area. 3 days queue can not promise
a ticket, what a curious phenomena!

The second one is the hidden trouble cause by firecrackers. More fire and injures has been reported during the holiday.

The third one is the surfeit. So many parties bring us delicious food which may do harm to our health.

Except for the 3 items metioned above, there are still many unpleased  factors. But
we have to celebrated it every year just like the The Spring Festival Evening on CCTV 1.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-2-11 13:24:21 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续..................................
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-11 15:14:56 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  过年
小时候穿新衣总是那么高兴,不管新衣的式样和品牌,只要是新的,就会欢欣不已,就会觉得是过年最好的象征,是一年里最好的衣服。
  早在春节降临前,为了接待亲戚朋友上门拜年,我们都会把家里打扫得干干净净,还会在门上贴上一幅春联,祈求好运。传统的对联是在红纸上写上黑色或金色的联语,什么“财源广进”“步步高升”“富贵满堂”。
  送灶神是过春节前的一件大事。老人们说,送灶神是在农历的十二月二十四日,这天灶神回天庭向玉皇大帝报告人间的事情。人们都希望灶神上天说好话,因此这一天人们都会特别准备了丰盛的供品拜祭灶神。
    最值得小孩子们高兴的不仅仅是在过年的时候能穿新衣,玩鞭炮,最为重要的是能够收到大人们给的压岁钱,收压岁钱也可以说是收红包,因为红色象征活力、愉快与好运。大人们派发红包给未成年的晚辈,是表示把祝愿和好运带给他们。红包里的钱多少并不重要,主要是让孩子们开心,其主要意义是在红纸,因为它象征好运。
  在爆竹声中,春节就早已过去了,但年味儿仍是挥之不去,仍给了人们无尽的回味。
In childhood to wear a new dress always was so happy, ignored the style and brands of the new dress, as long as is new, would be exultant, will feel it is the best symbolto celebrate The Spring Festival, is a year in the best clothes.
  Before the Spring Festival is coming, for receiving the kith to come to make the Spring Festival's visit,we will sweep our home clean everywhere,will stick new couplet on the door,imprecation good luck.The traditional pair of scrolls writes on the red paper up the black or aureate language, such as" the source of money enters widely"" climb step by step"" full hall of rich and honored".
  To send the spirit of kitchen is an important event when the Spring Festival coming.the elder says that to send the spirit of kitchen is December 24th in lunar calendar, the spirit will returns to heaven to report the affair of the human life.The people all hope the spirit to report good affair, so man would specially prepare to be flourishingly provided for article to do obeisance the fiesta spirit.
  The Spring Festival's Eve is extremely important to people .
  The most happy of the childs are not only can wear the new dress at the time of celebrate the Spring Festival, play the firecrackers, but also can receive the adults to give the yashui money, accept the  money also can be say to accept the red envelope, because the red symbol vitality, delectation and good luck.The adults gives red envelopes to the younger generation of the nonage, is to mean the friendly luck to bring them.Money in the red envelope how much also of no account, mainmainly is to make the children happy, its main meaning is in the red paper, because it symbolizes the good luck.
  In the voicr of firecracker , The Spring Festival passed by already, but the flavor  of year is still not to flick , still giving the endless aftertaste of people.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-12 15:19:23 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  the Spring Festival is The oldest and most important festival in China , commonly known in the West as Chinese New Year. Like all Chinese festivals, the date of the new year is determined by the lunar calendar rather than the Western calendar, so the date of the holiday varies from late January to mid February.
When I was a child, early before the day, I was greatly long for the coming of the day. There are many reasons: One was that I could enjoy exllent food. As a child in countryside, my family was poor, and only on that day, can we have a good food. Another is that after that day I would grow one age so I can earn money as soon.
But now I didn’t long for the day, and I would no longer be excited on that day. The only thing I like very much is that I can enjoy the holidays and sit together with my families. This year, I didn’t go home to celebrate the festival, What a pity! I miss my parent and my grandfather, I also miss my grandmother who died one year ago. They bring me up with many difficulty, and teach me so many meaningful things. It is on the festival occasions when one misses his dear most I deeply understand the mean of that.
May every one happy and healthy![/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-14 11:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
color=blue]两年来第一回写英语,憋的脸透红,很多东西都不成熟,我会继续努力的

游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-14 23:47:32 | 显示全部楼层
Reunion and the Love

hide=5000]  Reunion

As the atmosphere of Chinese Lunar Year celebration becomes less and less intensive, reunion is virtually the thing of real significance during Spring Festival.
Reunion is a tradition, which has lasted for a long time. It’s so important for the Chinese that many of us insisted coming back for the “reunion dinner”, whatever the difficulties would be. High cost for the traffic, tough and long journey, nothing could stop the step of returning home.
When I was a child, our family and my uncles’ and aunt’s families would meet together at my grandma’s home on nearly every weekends. What a big family and what the happy days! However, when I and my siblings all grew up and went to universities all around the country, reunion in the Lunar Year became the only chance we saw each other.
I recalled that during the first several years of my college life, when I came back to the hometown in Spring Festival, I was busy meeting my old friends every day and spent little time with my parents and relatives. While afterwards, as I found my parents and especially my grandma become even older and weaker each time I came back home, I began to treasure being together with them. How I wish they could be young again!
In the Festival days, the whole family often sat together, watching TV and talking something from time to time. Now going out for a walk with my parents, helping mother with shopping and marketing, playing chess with father and other such things are all pleasant and treasurable experiences for me.
This time when I was back home, I bought a pairs of shoes for my father with a first wage I earned. Though he didn’t say anything, I knew he was quite pleased and he wore the shoes wherever he went.
Reunion, what a heavy word, and what the heavy love![/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-16 16:32:34 | 显示全部楼层
hide=5000]  I'm backing,my home!
Spring Festival,for me,one of the most important things is coming home,no matter how long I stayed from my hometown.In this Spring Festival,there's no any excuse for my absention.
Three days before the right day,I bought the ticket for my back from the railway station.From that moment,I can feel excite,strong excitement spring from the deapth of my soul.I think it must be the most general feeling for everybody who will back to home.
Black night can not defend me from my road.That night,I got the train to hometown.Maybe ten hours is not so long in general day,but this time,the time for back,ten hours is too long for me to endure.In the train,lots people were waiting to back home,just like me!Their faces expressed different feelings but most of them drained their exictement,also like mine.
Got on bus after getting down from the train and walked afer getting down bus and I arrived my home and saw my families in the most excited moment!That monent I can not express my idea in backing,even I had said it in my heart for many times.Tears fall from my eyes--hot tears!
Yes,this is so called reunion.Almost every Chinese man and woman has this 'reuion' when Spring Festival is coming.Also,I think ,it is one excellent aspects of our tradition culture. We should treat it as our precious.And only in this way can we make our cultures more powerful and more powerful.[/hide]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-2-18 09:38:02 | 显示全部楼层
本期活动结束!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 16:58 , Processed in 0.493174 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.