找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
楼主: sddz

[[小语种资源]] 第九期论坛英语辩论活动(1个威望)(愚人节纪念版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-3 21:58:46 | 显示全部楼层
First, I want to point out, Boycott Japan goods is just an alternative way to express our conscience of patriotism. It is not the only way, Most of us boycott those things made in japan are not showing our patriotism but to express the anger to the politics, activities that hurt our feeling, and the disappointments to our government’s reactions.
In my point of view, we should not boycott Japan goods. To be frankly speaking, Japanese commodities are most of good quality, at some special occasions we need them. And as our country is opening up to the whole world, we should accept any other country’s commodities that are of high Q/P-QUALITY PER PRICE, despite of the country's attitude to our country. In other ways, recent years more and more Japanese companies set up their manufacture works in China, some advanced technologies and management skills will inevitably come and this in turn will advance our country's development. At the same time, the problem of hunting job will be eased.
But I don't mean we should be quiet and forgive the Japanese, even be tolerant to them is unacceptable. We should memorize the history, hold the view that Japan is a danger and had hurt us, be aware of it .And of most important, Work hard to get our country prosperous to ensure we will never be attacked again. Once we are invaded, we will fight to the last minute!
回复

使用道具 举报

zxc4u 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-4 18:28:22 | 显示全部楼层
We should be patriotic; and we could boycott Japanese goods. But i cannot see the two have a certain relation.
We should admit that some Japanese goods are of high quality. To maximize our welfares, we needn't do rejecting, say, with most of their products.
But things turn differently in some occations. Some Japanese entrepreneur public their politic oppions to against our country. Then We should stop buying those products. Economy always has great influence to policy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-5 14:04:29 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion,I don't think it is a effective and wise way of  boycotting the  Japanese goods to deal with the relationship between China and Japan,not mention to alleviate abhorrence to what Japanese did.In fact ,the Japanese products have occupied the most electronic markets,maybe you are parading for anti-Japanese products with a Nikon camera in your hand.Indeed ,they have very developed techologies that we should learn from,thus there many strategies should develop upon these basis.If we boycot their goods just because of nation animosity ,i think what we abtain can't compensate what we lose.

Don't complain our govenment very much ,they must have thought about all that we are worried about.I can say any one can't do these better if he was in their shoes. No matter how we hate Japanese ,we now need a peace and harmony environment  to strengthen our strength.If you really want to boycot Japanese products,don't buy other countries' either,they may possibly have invade our nation before.So please support our own products!
回复

使用道具 举报

sdan2500 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-5 14:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinnion,we should not boycott all the Japan goods.
Most people konw that the quality of the parts of the  Japan goods is good.Such as DC ,DV.
But if the goods whose quality is the same as China's ,as a Chinese,we should hold out our own products.
I can't agree with some people who blindly boycott Japan goods.Now our country is an international country ,our government is trying her best to set up diplomatism with other countries.If we boycott Japan goods blindly,the only result we  can get is destroying the frendship with other countrys.
回复

使用道具 举报

mallogean 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-6 00:05:59 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think  a person with conscience of patriotism to  boycott any  Japan goods.  In our graduate school, we should buy Japan goods such as the photoresists, the microscopes and the machines to make the products for the national defence. The Japan machines are cheaper than the German's. We could save the foreign exchange.Our national products can't be applied for their quality.But when we buy the  household appliances, we can buy national products.Because they can satisfy our demand.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-6 17:39:34 | 显示全部楼层
I  think we should boycott Japanese goods,and it is one of the patriotism.
We must not forget the history:Japan invaded Manchuria in 1931, and occupied various parts of China until 1945,they killed thousands of civilians and prisoners  in this evil war. Just as the famous saying:If you forget the history,then it means betray. Moreover, Japanese government authorized a controversial history textbook to be used in junior high schools;it would award deep-sea gas exploration rights in the disputed zone to private companies.All of these shows Japanese government advocate the “empire history concept,” deny and whitewash the history of Japanese aggression. As a chinese,a patriotic chinese,what we should do? what can we do?one of the best way is to boycott Japanese goods,and also we should try our best to build our country stronger and stronger.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-8 13:15:52 | 显示全部楼层
I think it’s unnecessary for us to boycott any Japanese goods, even if you are a person with conscience of patriotism.
All of us must live in the planet with the need of goods, from the daily clothes, foods, houses, car to a variety of high-tech things. Without these, we can not live a day. Since there are good Japanese goods, why can we not buy some things from these goods? There is no any excuse.
But, on the other hand, we must know that there are many disadvantages for us to use a lot of Japanese goods. It does much harm to our nation economy and it’s harmful to the industries of ourselves nation. The correct and the best way is learning from foreigners to compete with foreigners.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-8 14:43:37 | 显示全部楼层
in my opioion ,there are mang ways to boybott japanese people'action in history ,one of which if boycott japanese goods.but  i don't it is reasonable way !indeed ,japanse did very bad thing in history and in how to look the history question ,but  we should take porper way to treat it . we must know that why so many people want to buy japanese goods .their goods has high quaility and low price ,that's the question .if we chinese people want to be bigger in the world ,the only thing we shoud to do is how to make our country strong in the world .we can suppose that if our goods as good an japanese ,there will no people to buy japanese good. so  it is the important thing to pay time to how to imporve ourself insteat of boycott japanese goods.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-8 20:47:25 | 显示全部楼层
I have studyed Japanese culture period of time before,and seen many books and films about the Japanese nation.My opinion towards this issue is that you can be a patriot without rejecting Japanese goods.Leaving ethical emotion behind,we must admit that Japanese is a good nation in the world.If you have seen a film "The last samurai" which is product by American,you will deeply feel the encomiastic mood of American to the Japanese traditional samurai spirits.We can conclude that American very esteem the Japanese nation which is highly solidary,greatly diligent,extraordinarily
good at studying other nation's strongpoint,and very strong-minded and so on.
    But because Japan has ever aggressed our country,given our nation heavy loss,and  made large numbers of deaths of our compatriots in the history which only left us more than sixty years ago.They don't feel guilty of the crimes that they did in the war with us.Moreover they spurn at our Chinese nation,and even set a basic national policy that occupying China again for ever!So most of us hate Japanese very much.But do we thoughtfully consider the answer to why our country is still weak now while Japan is greatly strong?We have 5000 years long history,and 9,600,000 square kilometer large soil,for this good condition,we can go without saying that Chinese should be the strongest nation in the world.But it is not true in fact evidently in contrast with strong Japan today.Why are the Japanese goods welcome in many places
and many industries?Their luck makes it,or God prefers the nation unjustly?No, their goods' high quality is the most reason,I think.The phenomenon reflects the mightiness of the Japanese synthetic national power.But high quality make Japanese goods' a seat  in the drastic international mark contest.
    In a word,I think the way we contest with Japanese is not rejection to their goods.
We must learn from this nation in many aspects,Japanese is a nation which is good at
study others.Their success can mostly be contributed by learning the merit of other advanced country.We must esteem this rival first,and so we can  exceed him in the future.It is vain to boycott  their goods except showing our Chinese is so petty,and doing harm to our international face.For every Chinese who loves his country,what we
can do to contest with our rival Japanese is learning their strongpoint and doing our best of all own work!
回复

使用道具 举报

小晓妖 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-4-9 10:23:26 | 显示全部楼层
after reading all of us revert,I am so agree with the thirdfloor who says that To boycott Japenses commodities or not,it's not a question.yes~ in this way I have the same comment with he.
  in my opinion,i don't think  people who with conscience of patriotism,should be boycott Japen's goods.Is not a proper way to act.
  first,I must admit in the Second World War,Japan was so crime-ridden that it brought disaster to human being,espcially to china. but,maybe we can think,ifwe were strong enough at that period,how can  Japanese do that!  unfortunately,til today,we still not strong enough to catch up with Japan.
  second,just exclude someone who has worship and have blind faith in foreign things,buying some goods that we can't afford which with high science and technology or something else,I don't think is wrong.
  third,there are so many chinese going a extremeness way to show how the conscience of patriotism they have.It's the wrong way and it can't help our country to get strong any farther.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-10 22:30:45 | 显示全部楼层
20 floor's host said,we should not boycott Japanese goods, and gave some reasons. For xample, he said, Japanese commodities were good, we need them,and they could invested in china, they had advanced tecnologies and so on. I disagree with them.
In my opinion, we should boycott Japanese goods stoutly. Why? First, Japana not only invaded China in history, but defies china nowadays. They unwillingly see China to be stronger and stronger and they what they do is to aim to that. Second, as for their goods,skills and investation, I think, all of things are not reasons. in the world, we can get more and more excellent goods in U.S., German, France and other countries.Why we rely on Japan? Of course, Japan invested in china, but what is the goal of their investation? They want get more money from china.
Nowadays, all of Chinese should unite as one and boycott all of Japanese goods. like Korean's patriotic feelings, Chinese people love our great country and beat down Japanese pigs!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-12 16:56:44 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, to be frankly speaking, it is a effective and wise way of boycotting the Japanese goods,because we must know why so many people want to buy japanese goods .their goods has high quaility and low price, they had advanced technologies such DV or Mobile computure as electronic field we need them and they could invested in china,and so on.
I hate Japan because ,first, We must not forget the history:Japan invaded various parts of China until 1945,they killed thousands of civilians and prisoners in the Second World War. because Japan has ever aggressed our country,second ,they didn't sincerely feel ashame what they did in the war. For example, textbook glorifies Japan’s invasion and so on.So as long as Japan did not really apologize to China.
In short if the goods whose quality is the same as China's ,as a Chinese,we should hold out our own products.but I hate japan forever.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-4-12 20:00:24 | 显示全部楼层
本期活动结束~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 18:19 , Processed in 0.355471 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.