热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 5157|回复: 4

[原创]this is my abstract of thesis

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-1-10 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Neuroprotection of hypothermia combined with
   salvia miltiorrhiza bunge on brain damage in the immature  rat
                    abstract
    Neonatal hypoxic-ischemia brain damage (HIBD) following perinatal asphyxia is one of most common disease, which leaded to newborn death and severly neurologic deficit of survivors. Mild hypothermia (28℃-35℃) can inhibit cell metabolism , the activation of enzyme and reduce free radical and delay neuronal apoptosis.  Salvia miltiorrhiza bunge can clear out free radical and prevent lipid peroxidation and improve ATPase activies and protect respiratory chain basis function, go through microcirculation , promote blood circulation and immune regulative effect . In this study , we evaluted the effect of hypothermia and salvia miltiorrhiza bunge by the parameters of  Maleic Dialdehyde and Superoxide Dismutase and nitric oxide in those postnatal 7-day rats’ brain tissue with HIBD ,hematoxylin and eosin (HE) staining.
      Objective: 60 seven-day-old newborn  Sprague-Dawley rats were randomized divided into groups : 1. sham operation.  2. hypoxic-ischemic . 3. salvia miltiorrhiza bunge (SMB)  4. hypothermia    5 .  hypothermia combined with salvia miltiorrhiza bunge (HCS).  Each group contained 12 rat pups. Randomly choose 2 pups from each group for pathologic section , the rest for determining MDA,SOD,NO.                             
        Methods:  1. the preparation of HIBD model: At postnatal day 7,  the pups were anesthetized by ether inhalation, then the left common carotid artery was ligated by double 4.0 lines. After surgical procedure, the pups were allowed to recover for 2 hours, then exposed to a gas mixture (8% oxygen in 92% nitrogen) for 2 hours.  Sham operation group subjected to neither ligation nor hypoxia.  2.  hypothermia:  animals were placed in a stable water bath and the temperature can be adjusted according to the hypothermia protocol.  3. salvia miltiorrhiza bunge(SMB):  after hypoxia, injected 10ml/kg salvia miltiorrhiza bunge by abdomenocentesis firstly, then 5ml/kg per 2 hour, 4 times altogether.  4. pathologic examination: pups were sacrificed 24h after hypoxia, the brains were dissected out and immersion-fixed in 10%paraformaldehyde, then dehydrated and paraffin embedded. Six coronal sections were stained with HE.  5. measurement of MDA、SOD、NO、 TISSUE PROTEIN.  Details refer to specification.   6. statistical analysis: two way-ANOVA,  q  test were used in statistical analysis between groups. All the data expressed in the way of   ±s were dealed with SPSS  software.  The significant different level was P<0.05 .
     Results:  1. HE staining:  compared with sham operation group, neuronal degeneration、edema and necrosis were found in HI group, the changes occurred less in HI and SMB, least in HCS .  2. Data of MDA、SOD、NO:  MDA、NO decreased significantly in the hypothermia group and SMB , and  SOD increased  compared with HI, P<0.01 ; MDA、NO decreased in HCS,  SOD increased compared with hypothermia group or SMB, P<0.05 ;there were no significant difference between  group hypothermia and SMB.
      Conclusion: Both hypothermia and salvia miltiorrhiza bunge therapy have protective effect on neuron,  and HCS has better neuroprotection .
     Key words:  neonate rat , hypoxic-ischemic , brain damage,  hypothermia,  salvia miltiorrhiza bunge .
回复

使用道具 举报

hazeleyes 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-1-11 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
applying for a master degree or a doctoral degree?

this abstract is too professional for me to understand  

anyway, good luck to your thesis writing.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-1-11 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
yep, for a master degree.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-1-11 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
希望sunmengsi 兄不光写,也多介绍点如何写的经验,这样我们也好学习提高一步!本版面第一篇专业翻译,加精华表示下支持!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-20 01:05:23 | 显示全部楼层
"leaded to" should be "leads to". If you use PP tense, which should be"led to". I'm I right? I just glanced through it! and I just could't stand it!!
  so sorry about that!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:10 , Processed in 0.329476 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.