注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1959|回复: 23

[[小语种资源]] 第十三期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-27 19:46:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十三期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.介绍一下自己吧
      2.六一节快到了,写一些自己童年的难忘时光和大家分享吧

要求:有点抒情.要真实!

Let's go!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-27 21:33:39 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 00:51:03 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

rapaghgh 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-5-28 02:22:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 02:41:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-5-28 13:47:44 | 显示全部楼层
请大家不要加密!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 14:35:32 | 显示全部楼层
        My name is xu yi,It is twenty-six older,one hundred seventy five tall, one hundred seventy weight
      I am a teacher in shen yang city. I graduate to Nan Jing Forest University, Environment Science specialty.
      My family is in Fu Yang Chun, Rong Hua Shang district Zhuang He city or DaLian city Liao Ning province ,location on Liao Ning province south side,my faimly have four people,father、mother、brother and me, I getting a man under my brother’s protection.I am a farmer’son,my parent is a farmer,I came from countryside, since graduation the NO. eight middle school in Zhuang He I get away my family.I have not high school life,because I readed book in technology school,its name is Liao Ning privince forest school.,when I was graduation I was sent Nan Jing Forest University study. I regret that I decided before,because I have not high school life. in the other word,my life is a great sorrow because I have not high school life.
      I graduate Nan Jing Forest University in two thousand four years I become a teacher at once after graduation. I very like this work, because this work can use to my learned knowledge in university. This knowledge can educate a lot of students,when many students call your for teacher my heart very happy.I feel that my life is the most brilliance because I have a lot of students.
      I think that I am very happiness now because I have a girl friend,she very love me
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 14:39:24 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, everybody! I am a neurosurgeon and now I’m in my first year in a Medical University for my PhD. I live in the south of Tianjin. My wife and I got to know each other in the high school. We were classmates in the school. We were married last year. When I was a little child I lived in Dagang district where is far from downtown, it would take 7 hours from downtown to the very place we lived. I lived with my mother. At that time she taught in the only middle school of that village. Though life was hard during the middle 1970’s, but I had a very happy childhood there. In the village there was no kindergarten at all. So we children could play together outside rooms all day long. It must be incredible for children today. We run in the field, playing in a shallow creek and caught tadpoles. It was a memorable time. Now I can’t find any of my buddies there, I miss them. They must have been married; maybe they have already had their own children. Do they happy as us? Afterwards I moved to the downtown to go to school. I met a lot of friends in the school. Sooner I got interested in my school life. Then middle, high school, university, then I got a job… some times I feel a little bit boring, I miss my childhood even more. The children’s day will be in several days, I’m now planning to go back to Dagang with my wife and review my happy times.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 15:59:15 | 显示全部楼层
My Childhood
  One's childhood is more or less happy.  Parents' shelter, those carefree days and most important, not so heavy study load as today's kids.
  I spent my childhood in the countryside. From the remotest memory, I can remember I saw and heard the Tangshang earthquake victims crying and screaming. Though I did not understand clearly what had happened to those people, what I saw and heard was deeply engraved in my mind. For some time every household had one or two such simple "house", built with several sticks and some grass. We also had two such houses.  We raised two dogs, two great dogs. Maybe they are my greatest pals or soulmates at that time. Every time I came back home, the two were always  the first to greet me by running towards me and leaning upon me. But there was a period when dogs were forbidden to keep and must be killed.  So my dear two pals did not survive the dark and inhumane time. Often neighborhood kids played seek and hide game. Every night dozens of kids  divided into two groups. One group hid themselves and the other tried to find where they might hide. The two group take turns to hide and seek.  It was really enjoyable. Though we did not have toys like today's kids, the simple and somewhat poor life made a pleasent childhood.
回复

使用道具 举报

lsr6227232 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-5-28 18:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
Hi everybody! My name is Lou Shengrong .I come from a small beautiful village, which at the foot of the Jing Gang Shan mountain.Now I am a PHD candidate studying at the school of international relations study, Yunnan University.  My major  is the world nationalities and the national issues. Southeast Asia is my main study field. For it being a new major in our country, so I need to read the massive foreign languages material, but the domestic correlation data is very limited. Therefore, this kind of situation has brought very many difficulties for my research progress.
   Before coming to Yunnan University, I was middle school teacher in my hometown. I am glad to hear that my many students are studying in many famous Universities.  Especially they still remember me and often call me. This often gives me very happy recollection in my life.
    Kunming is a spring city. It’s well known for its beauty and weather .So welcome to Kunming .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 22:15:31 | 显示全部楼层
hi everyone here!my name is hanwen shan.i am from dongyang city zhejiang province and a graduated student that majored in the pharmaceutical engineering.my home town is a beautifle place,which is the place that hengdian moviebase standed.MY hobbies inclued football , table tennis,basketball , also enjoy reading and watching tv ,and so on. And now i joined a  new underway pharmaceutical company which i think it can take a lot to me. i can learn  a lot of knowledge and experiences which can take me a great wealth.I wanna founded  a company of myself and work hard to match the object now.Making good friends is my pleasure.I have got the driving licence at march this year, and wanna get a car for which is convenient to work and communication with friends who stay in a farside place .

There are four members in my family ,my father ,my mother and my brother.They al l love me very much.But i think i care about them is not enough,so i wanna strengthen the conversation with them, caring about what they are doing and thinking which can make our relationship more close.

In a word, i am a ordinary man who have a ambitious heart! wish u can be my good friend! thanks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-28 22:18:37 | 显示全部楼层
The childhood time is most unforgettable, its remain in mine memory deep place, let me be happy. At that time may really be carefree,  all is the sunlight bright day all day.Our countryard actually is a unit or a company's dormitory, lives in all  the identical unit's staff completely.At that time if is the working couples, also was the husbands and wives both in this unit, the house allocation first.Because my father and mother all are the identical unit, moreover belongs to the old staff, therefore in yard we are the old boarder, but in ours friends and neighbors also almost all was such situation.

Because friends and neighbors like whole family, if this family has the matter, the child affirmationly can have the neighborhood initiative help.We cannot look like present like this,  every family tightened the door as soon as got the home. We almost all open the door.Eating meal time all the children also frequently can carry the rice bowl, runs the neighbouring home to have a look to have any good vegetable. As soon as vacation arrived, The courtyard has lived it up, resembles a big playground. The childen make the work together, plays together, really is the endless enjoyment.

I remembered small time played most games is skips rope. Regardless of the class recess short 15 minutes, or extracurricular activity 45 minutes, even rests has a vacation, the rope skipping all occupies the main status. Because the rope skipping is ordinariest and the economical movement. Its area is not big, but may move the whole body the muscle, moreover not controled by the season.Also remembered that childhood slightly plays the partner, plays the high board together, attends class passes on the small paper, draws the cartoon for teacher, the nickname.  seizes the small fish after finished class, goes to in the field to pick the corn, does many many misdemeanors, then is punished by forcing to stand together. thinks of ~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 10:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
To be frank, I must say I am a pessimist, for I always feel life is tedious. With so many responsibilities, I think it really a hard thing for one to make a living in the world and need big courage to go through all one’s life without a little of complaint.
When I see the topic, I begin to search everywhere in my mind to find something interesting. To my surprise, I fail to get anything. I am shocked by it. Is there nothing pleasing me in my childhood? I ask myself again and again. The answer depresses me completely. No, there is nothing amusing me, or at least I do not remember anything which make me so happy that I can recall it now. Am I unfortunate? Shall I be sad? I sit on the chair and think it over and over. Maybe something was interesting, but now I have a pair of sad eyes. So it is not a mistake of my childhood, it is a question of myself at this time. Without an optimistic mind, there is not anything bright at all in the world. Then, what makes me so unhappy now? I think it is Life. Life is full of accidents--happy or unhappy, but I do not learn to face them in right way. So when anything happened, it always a wrong thing for me happened in a wrong place at a wrong time. Maybe it is too pessimistic, but in my opinion most of us are in the sad condition. Through one’s whole life, unhappiness occupy the most of the time.
In the end, what I want to point out is although there is no happy recollection of childhood in my memory, I really want to come back to my childhood. I personally think the period of my childhood must be the most beautiful time in my life, for there was little worry at that moment.
回复

使用道具 举报

ozhq 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-5-29 11:23:32 | 显示全部楼层
Childhood recollection

Likes that creek in my hometown very much , in the hot summer day, that is the place which I and the small partner most like, grandmother worried my safety, stands on tip of toes to seek us, In distant small partner can send out the warning to me,And I flees from the water quickly, runs away to in the side corn field, waits grandmother to confirm I really am in do not seek to elsewhere, I cheerfully jump to the water in, in the water splash which splashes plays a piece with the small partner.

In the fully star's night, we play on hometown that alley throw the object the game, we throw the scarf, throw the hat, throw the shoe, falls throws, the machinery duplicates the process actually has the pleasure in the childlike innocence which can’t understand by words. We plays until to each adults all roars one after another own child goes back..

Without the toy, we on the tile which chinaberry's seed, on casually sorts, then digs some holes on the place, delimits several lines is the joyful game start. Certainly, we also meet own to create, begin to make the attractive toy, insanely plays kicks the shuttlecock time, saw big Bai E and the big cockerel wants to pull out the wool, has a period of time, saw the horse tail very is also kind, pulls out horse's tail wool to make a live circle, tied up it on the bamboo pole may wrap the knowledge, although could not bring eats, but also very much had the achievement feeling.

The time like shuttle, the year like song, solicits however looks back on, childhood that is most candid joyfully still deeply touches with the recollection me, that sentiment, that scenery
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 18:26:42 | 显示全部楼层
In my childhood, I lived in a small village in the South. It is a beautiful village with a poetic name which means "a creek in the fields". The creek divides the village into two parts, and it runs into a pool in the front of the village. There is some willows around the pool. In spring, we made hat of the twig of the willows, and in summer we swam in the pool.
I was very happy in my childhood, but now I feel some pressure in my life and study. How do I want to go back to my childhood with happiness and without worry !
Freud introduced the term "screen memory" in 1899. He repeatedly returned to the subject of childhood memories and concluded all childhood memories are "screen memories" and as such, "show us our earliest years not as they were but as they appeared in later years when the memories were recovered." Childhood memories are important in what they reveal and what they hide, and most important is the affect, not the event.
I am wonder why sometimes now I feel depressed while I was happy in my childhood!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 19:07:24 | 显示全部楼层
as people grow older, we will definitely feel time passes by more and more quickly.  and only when we find that your childhood is alreay gone,  we will begin to realize how wonderful a time it had been; and it seems so precise, so beautiful and so untouchable as well...
i was living in a primary school then, it is never a problem to find kids to play with. some simple games could cost us hours time, even forgot to go home for meal, parents would go around and take their kid back. also there were unavoidably some quarrels and fights, but we would get to play together soon, and it is hard to remember how we got that through. maybe we were too young to rememer, maybe it is too natural...
time flies, we grow up, we go to school, we have a job, we have more and more things to concern; we could never feel so easy, so free as a kid... it is like a leaf on a river which float further and further away. but the memory will alway be kept in the bottom of our hearts to remind us of the great joys in the old days...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-29 22:36:18 | 显示全部楼层
In my childhood, I really admired the hero and hoped that someday I would be a hero when growing up. An interesting thing was that a film namely "Shao Lin Temple" was on showing when I was about 6 years,  This film is the first type of GongFu I have ever seen. The scene of the acrobatic fighting of the brave and strong men was really attractive to me. Later after watching the film, I was eager to know more thing about the Shao Lin Temple , I began to go to the library and found something related to it and I even bought some books about the shao lin Gong Fu.

Moreover, I established a Gong Fu team with some other buddies. We got up earlier and go to the forest to began the self-training of the Gong Fu. Most of the action were directly imitated the ones from the "Shao Lin Temple".  At that moment , We all deemed that we were the cavalier monk who like those in the Shao Lin Temple. We even sang the shepherd song of the film. We were so crazy that we  performed the GongFu at home and asked the grown-ups to evaluate our action.

We persisted in this action several years untill we went to the Middle school, It was not so easy for us who were the kids. I thought we just liked this kind of action. Later when I grew up and went to the university I still loved to do exercise. Some of my pals went to the gymnastic university.
I am pleased that our interest of the Gong Fu do help us in our live. Now I really missed the buddies of our Gong Fu team. Thanks for the film "Shao Lin Temple" that made us be interested in the Chinese Gong Fu and love the Chinese culture.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-30 00:03:48 | 显示全部楼层
hello everyone here!my name is TangJianGuo.In my childhood,I lived in a so samll village that maybe not having many people know it .To be Frank,i like my hometown,because it's my heaven.The best time in my mind is when i was in the rain and wind ,standing in the middle of grassplot,listening  respectfully the sweep of easy wind.I like the feeling .

The situation of my first day of going to school have impressed me strongly.Because i was used to the freedom without class,i cried for tring to improving my parent's mind,but it didnt work at all.Which  word can describe my childhood perfectly ?It's me !Always absent of class and with my little friends going  fishing ,sometimes we also do some terrible things such as finding snakes and killing them!Maybe it's  inhumane of us !but we like, just like, having no reason. haha,it's our nature!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-30 11:35:15 | 显示全部楼层
My childhood  

For me,Childhood is a decisive period in the process of my growth. In my childhood, Without weighty school bags and heavy workload after school, much more free time is left for me to enjoy the flowering childhoods. I attended a primary school in tianjin. It was located in an alley off what is now the most prosperous section of Nanjing Road. It survived all the changes over the years, and is still a primary school today.

At that time,i have the freedom to make decisions on how to spend my spare time and develop my interests.My parents are like good teachers and helpful friends in my life. As I remember, they never excessively interfered with my life and always left enough freedom to me so that I could embark upon what I liked to do in my spare time.I have lots of pal. In addition to the main subjects, we used to spend a lot of time singing, dancing, and playing games. We also gave performances on special occasions and invited parents to join us. The most exciting acting activities took place during New Year holidays, when we would stage short plays to the accompaniment of the piano and the chorus. The scenes remain deeply engraved in my memory. Those were really happy days for a boy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-30 20:44:07 | 显示全部楼层
Valuable Memories of Childhood

Begin with this subject, I have lots of thoughts to share with you. I was born in Northeast of China in the late 1970s.I grow up with changes of our country. When I recall the past of my childhood, I can find the brilliant changes of our society are reflected on myself.

At my early ages, I was looking forwards to New Year's coming. During those days, I could have many delicious foods and good grifts.  After that, I was eager to the coming of next year. My desire gradually vanished as the economic reform develped. My family life was getting better and better, I can eat my favourite foods on daily days.

As fas as the toys were concerned, our generations usually made simple toys for ourselves. We can play with the other person, or some persons were organised into two groups to compete with each other. We learned friendship, coporation and so on. How happy we are ! Now our young gererantions have their own brilliant toys from overseas, because our courntry are becoming richer and richer. Sometime I even envy the good time of current little boys and girls.

However, I also learned a lot from comparison to my old days. These knowledges should be shared with the current boys and girls. They should have a idea that the beautiful thing always need our extensive efforts. The memories of the past always bring us valuable guidlines in our future life.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 15:59 , Processed in 0.521790 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.