注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1826|回复: 22

[[小语种资源]] 第十五期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-6-11 14:08:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十五期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.父亲
      2.我的梦想

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 15:00:31 | 显示全部楼层
I am the first.

My Dream

As I am concerned, my dream is simple and direct. Do not worry about my living and do what I
want to do. Of course, these objectives should be legal.

In fact, many person has many dreams at different stages. However, they change and drop off theirdream with their growing up. It is reasonable. Because one grows up ,such as primary school, middle school, college and so on, he will face different situations. Hence, the dream is always changing.

On the other hand, persons have met many peoples and affairs every day. Something or somebody will change their opinons on the dream. Furthermore, some difficulties forced them to give up their pretty dreams. what a pity!

However, I think keeping one's dreams deponds on oneself. It is common that one will meet difficults if he want to achieve his dream. Therefore, one should insist on completing his dream and be not afraid of the difficulties. It is also true for my dream. My dream may be less required, but it is very difficult to achieve. Hence, I will be devoted to the development of myself to shape my own future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 17:23:12 | 显示全部楼层
To travel all over the motherland, further all over the world has been my dream since my boyhood.

In my boyhood, I often read some books illustrated with some beautiful and colorful scenery in China. The Great Wall, the Qinghai Lake, Taishan Mountain are impressed on my memory. At that time I wished I would go to the Great Wall, the Qinghai Lake, and Taishan Mountain one day.

During my middle-school days, I learnt from the textbook that the famous poet in Tang Dynasty, Li Bai visited many tourist attractions all over the China, and compose a lot of poems universally praised. I was deeply moved by his experience, and also admired his lifestyle. To travel in a boat from Baidi City to Jiangling City often appeared in my dreams.

During my college days, Sanxia, Xizang, and Lijiang Town is my fouvarit and yearning place. But because of some problems I did not go to these places.

So all the time, to travel all over the motherland is my dream. I wish I would go to these places one day in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 17:29:14 | 显示全部楼层
My Dream

To travel all over the motherland, further all over the world has been my dream since my boyhood.

In my boyhood, I often read some books illustrated with some beautiful and colorful scenery in China. The Great Wall, the Qinghai Lake, Taishan Mountain are impressed on my memory. At that time I wished I would go to the Great Wall, the Qinghai Lake, and Taishan Mountain one day.

During my middle-school days, I learnt from the textbook that the famous poet in Tang Dynasty, Li Bai visited many tourist attractions all over the China, and compose a lot of poems universally praised. I was deeply moved by his experience, and also admired his lifestyle. To travel in a boat from Baidi City to Jiangling City often appeared in my dreams.

During my college days, Sanxia, Xizang, and Lijiang Town is my fouvarit and yearning place. But because of some problems I did not go to these places.

So all the time, to travel all over the motherland is my dream. I wish I would go to these places one day in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

ynylb 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-6-11 18:49:02 | 显示全部楼层
[fly]Dreams[/fly]

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird
That cannot fly

Hold fast to dreams
For if dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow”
  ——By Langston Hughes

Above is my favorite poem. Why do I like it so much? It tells the meaning of dreams and the relationship between dreams and one’s living.

It is a guide of our living. We work hard and head for the direction of our dream. So, when there are “two roads in the woods”, we may choose one that is related to our dreams. When we lost our way in some period of our lives, the dream is the lighthouse which penetrates the thick fog and guides our little boat of life, showing us the way.

It is the impetus of our living. Life, sometimes, is so boring that we need something to drive us forward. Dreams are just what need especially under this circumstance. With dreams, we succeed in not only overcoming the boring but also beating many difficulties we have met. Without dreams, we might have fallen. Because of the dream to rebuild the Yue Kingdom, the captive Goujian, the former king of Yue, could bear all the insults and made his dream come into reality at last. So the famous story of will and dream come into being. Now, the idiom, where there is a will there is a way, is extensively known. Because of the greatest dreams of human being, the Red Army managed to have climbed the jokul, crossed the grassland, and finally arrived in Shanbei.

There is an interesting theory about dreams. As far as I am concerned, the Buddhism is sort of religion about dream. It tells its adherent that people have three kinds of lives, i.e. the preexistence, this life and future life. People of this life suffered because of the sins they had in their preexistence, so they should bear and behave well in order to have a good living in the other life. In the history, such dreams of future lives are especially helpful for the feudal governance.

Today, our society, unlike the ancient society, endows with our dreams feasibility. More and more opportunities are offered, more and more equity are coming into reality, more and more democracy are fulfilled, and more and more people could share more and more freedom. In this sense, dreams means more for modern people than for ancient people.

I would like to say that dreams are the flowers of life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 19:51:40 | 显示全部楼层
My father
People say parents are the greatest in the world and it is in fact.

I love my father. Although my father is not tall and strong and didn’t get much education because of the corresponding society restraint, he had done great contribution to my family. He devotes his whole life to our family selflessly and need nothing returning from us. With his laborious work my two sisters and I have grown up fluently and have received the education we should have.

Meanwhile, my father is fond of help others, so he has got very great respect from them. Now my grandfather and grandmother live happily and strong with my father and mother’s careful tendance although they are both 85 years old. My father has set a good example at our village and my grandfather takes always pride in having a excellent son.

Now I have left my family for several years, but I miss my father very much, expect that I can build my family soon as a man should do and give a happy life to my parents.

I am grateful to my parents and have a serious heart to pray for them everyday.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 20:17:39 | 显示全部楼层
我的梦想
当我小的时候,希望自己能走遍世界每一个角落,体验各地独具特色的民族风情,享受不同的风景,这是多么美好的事情啊,我的梦想一直陪伴我走过了小学、中学、大学,直到工作。

长大了,了解了世界是多么的大;工作了,开始自己挣钱了,知道了挣钱是多么的不容易;结婚了,有了自己的家庭,将来还会有自己的孩子,责任感也越来越大,强烈的责任感和经济条件让我逐渐认识到这个梦想有点难以实现,于是,我不断安慰自己,世界太大,但是相对比,中国比较小啊,走遍中国还是可以实现的吧,就这样,我的梦想经过不断的磨合就变成这样了,所有认识我的人也都随之知道了我的梦想。

随着时间的推移,我的梦想也一步步接近目标,但是要是实现还是需要很大努力的,所以,我不断告诉妻子一定要努力,因为我自己不能实现,已经逐渐变成和妻子一起走遍中国,想想就已经很幸福了,努力、努力......

my dream
When I was small,expext oneself be able to went round world every nook and corner,to taste evwrywhere the diffent of the folk-custom,enjoy different landscape,how noce it is,mine dream all the while company me went by elementary school,high school,university ,till wrought.
Grown up ,I understood the world is how large.After job , begin to made money oneself ,I know that is how difficulty;been marry ,eureka own household,future will be own children.Strong duty and economic condition let me to gradualness take cognizance of the dream is hard to realize.So I began to comfort oneself ,the world is oversize,but relative ratio,china is on the small side .went round china just could accomplished.that’s it ,mine dream transit incessant wear-in this,All person of know me began to known mine dream.
In the process of time ,my dream began to close in the target.But if realize it ,I think it needs very large struggling.SO I continual tell my wife never fail of effort.For myself orrealizable,It already glide into with my wife goes together all over China.Bethink it already very welfare .effort,effort…
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-6-11 20:32:36 | 显示全部楼层
引用第6楼lr66002006-06-11 20:17发表的“”:
我的梦想
当我小的时候,希望自己能走遍世界每一个角落,体验各地独具特色的民族风情,享受不同的风景,这是多么美好的事情啊,我的梦想一直陪伴我走过了小学、中学、大学,直到工作。

长大了,了解了世界是多么的大;工作了,开始自己挣钱了,知道了挣钱是多么的不容易;结婚了,有了自己的家庭,将来还会有自己的孩子,责任感也越来越大,强烈的责任感和经济条件让我逐渐认识到这个梦想有点难以实现,于是,我不断安慰自己,世界太大,但是相对比,中国比较小啊,走遍中国还是可以实现的吧,就这样,我的梦想经过不断的磨合就变成这样了,所有认识我的人也都随之知道了我的梦想。

梦想实现起来实在不容易

祝愿您的梦想能够实现

您走遍中国的每一个地方的见闻发到外语板和大家分享

期待中。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 20:43:59 | 显示全部楼层
Let me have a try.

My Father
This year my father is fifty years old. He has a pair of sharp eyes . He always appears serious and looks like a judge. At first sight you may think he is hard to come near. In fact he is very kind and thoughtful of others and their feelings. Appearance often makes people think wrongly; therefore we cannot give an opinion about a person by appearance.
All his colleagues said that my father is a man of success. By his own talents and efforts, he has achieved great achievements in what he does. He has not only created wealth for society but also provided our family with a rich life. Now he is well-known to people all over the city. People of all walks of life come to my house and, as a result, I gain lots of hard-earned social experiences and see more joys and sorrows of the world.
At home my father is a very severe parent. He is so strict with my mother and me. He does not allow my mother to accept anything from others. He requires that my mother should go to office in time and leave it last. He has high expectations of me. When I am lazy and idling away my time, I can see that it hurts him deeply. When I am doing something great, such as carrying out an experiment, he is more than excited. With such a father I am always reminded of going on and on, never giving up.
As the coming of the father’s day, I want to tell you, my dear father, I love you so much. And I hope all of the parents in the world lives a happiness life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 20:52:24 | 显示全部楼层
My father is a plain man, who has been living a simple and ordinary life, which is all composed of work, family and some little hobbies. Being not outstanding but popular in his colleagues, he has been working as a skilled worker in a state manufactory for more than 30 years. At home he is regarded as a standard good husband and father. He loves my mother and I with all his passion, and shoulders a large part of the housework as his duty. Furthermore he is a man with a strong will. He takes everything serious that he wants to do and never quits easily. For example, what I most adore him for, is that he could give up smoking with one and only try.
He treats me, his unique son, so good that no one else on the earth can be compared with. Whatever I asked for, he tried his best to meet me. I was quite spoiled, never contented and had more and more demands. Although I ran wild because of unsatisfactory, he never beat me as punishment.
He always says that he is proud of me, which makes me delighted. I dare to say without his help and support I could not have walked such a easy way in my life as I have. Father is of great importance to one’s life, for He plays an supporting part while one is growing up. So I am lucky enough to have this honor. I would like to take him as my modal and to be a father as good as him in the future.
“I love you, papa.” This word never came out from my mouth, for I am too bashful to say it. But I do adore him and wish to reward him one day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 20:53:45 | 显示全部楼层
my father is a farmer, ordinary and silent, who always makes his kids feel the love of father in a special way. every time as i think of his boundless and profound love, my hear is deeply touched and my eyes is full of tears.

when i was 15, i got the admission of a famous downtown high school. despite my opposition and the school was not so far away, father persisted to see me off . on the way to school, The hot sun was shining right overhead, i sneaked a glance at my father, his face was pale, his eyes were red and sleepless, a streak of white hair laid across his forehead. i knew, he was really tired, he had worked all day and night without any complaint in order to pay  tuitions for me and my little young sister.  heavy loads of the whole family was on my father's shoulder since long illness had made my mather incompetent for any hardwork. "ok, let's take a break"  father seemed a littel bit shy , noticing i was looking at him. he felt in his pocket and took out two eggs. "you must be hungry" he said, putting them in my hand. "dad" i said and gave one egg back, "this one is for you ".  "no,no,no, i got another two " he smiled and then went to a shadow of tree, crouching down . i found me another shadow a short distance beside and began to eat. When i was out watching, he put something into his mouth and started chewing. i went over and you never know  what i had found,"potatos!!" "dad...." i could not say any  words, i just clutched his hands tightly , tears pouring down my face..........
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-11 23:21:02 | 显示全部楼层
My dream
What is dream? Dream is our aim and we will strive for it through our untiring work. Every one should have a dream, maybe just a work opportunity or gaining postgraduate degree. Otherwise, our lives will be will void and tedious.

Personally, my present dream is to do my research well, get the achievement I should attain and graduate from our school quickly. Maybe I will have a opportunity to study continuously. Those dreams are impossible before I came to this university and my dream just was to continue my study in main land china during my undergraduate period. So our dream will change with time and it reveal that we can enhance our dream (i.e. aim) after realizing former ones. For example, we must modify our dreams after enrolling in college, either getting a satisfying work occupation or continuing study further more and our dream in our middle school was just able to get in a fair university.

As I am concerned, my dream have lead me to work hard and get my corresponding achievement, so my life is very rich.

Maybe you have the same view as me !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-12 00:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
My Dream
    Every body has his/her own dream, and my dream is going to the west of China, not for a visit but for the whole life. And I won’t change my mind until it comes true.
  Although many people like to stay in big cities, I think those poor areas, such as the west of China, need more help from the east of China. It’s true that we will find a good job and live a more comfortable life if we stay in Beijing or go to other eastern developed cities like Shanghai. But I think going to the west is my best choice after graduation even if I only teach many lovely students with lower pay. A few people may ask whether it is a waste that a college graduate only works as a primary school teacher. My answer is that the aim of our education is to turn us into useful people to the society and teaching in the west is also one way to contribute to our country. Compared with the east, the west needs us more. I once wanted to go to the university in the west, but now I think it doesn’t matter much. The most important thing I should do now is to get more knowledge so as to be more helpful. Several people feel worried whether I can get used to the climate there because I have been living in the east all the time. I believe I can. And I will try my best to realize my dream and persuade more people to join me.
     I hope the west will catch up with the east and even achieve something better in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-12 00:30:33 | 显示全部楼层
MY FATHER

One time, I remember that I quarrelled with my  father , I used the extremely crude

expression to repay him. After an active war, also started the cold war. I am spiteful, does not

eat meal. Father's foot was sprained at that time, but he walked actually several kilometers

roads Hamburg which buys for me usually most likes eating, moreover the father knew I did

not eat cool Hamburg, placed in the coat in the pocket, said with the extremely light

expression: “Eats!”At that time my heart is sheared on the elephant by the knife has

resembled, I make an effort to nip the lip not to let my tears well up. My heart is somewhat icy

cold, I am holding Hamburg, this Hamburg is hot, between this Leng Yure, I only then true

experience father to my meticulous concern and the selfless love, the father looks like the sun

to warm me equally. I really cannot swallow Hamburg which cloud this usually most likes

eating. The tear gutter on the Hamburg which mixed  has been swallowing

bitterly,astringently..............
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-12 03:30:48 | 显示全部楼层

My dream

Everyone has his own dreams.Someone dreams about to be a millionaire,someone want to become a famous star in all kinds of fields such as film,song,gym and so on,
others wish to be a high officer with big power.But my dreams is very different from theirs. My dream is that i can died proudly for people's benefit. If the war broke out,i will join the army and fight for our motherland. If peace continue i will devote myself to our country heart and soul. It is not untruthful expression and this is not a joke.
Probably you can not believe and understand me.Never mind, you are not me so it is very normal for you have doubt of me.

You know,every one will dies in the end. I am a person. So i will can not avoid death either. I do not want to die of ill or die of age.It is too meanless and valueless if we dies like that way. I want to sacrifice not dies prosaically.Then when my son grow up,he will take me as a great hero because of his father's uncommon story!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-12 08:17:21 | 显示全部楼层
My dream was to be a scientist when I was a little.  All fields of sciences and technologies deeply atrracts my curiousity.  I wanted to know how the circling around the sun and why, why aren't we tured up side down when it turns?  how deep is the sea ? how big is the universe ? ....... many many such questions I awas eager to find out. And I know that is what those scientists do. So, becoming a scietists is my dream in my childhood.

When I grew up, graduated from school, I was dreaming to be a pilot.  Every time I looked the birds are flying up in the sky, I fell that must be very nice to be that kind of free flying over the land in the sky.  No bothering and there is so big space and views. That's why when people talk about freedom, always use word such as" free as a bird". Believe or not, even up to now when I am getting to middle age and old. To be a pilot is still my dream and hope eventhough  I knew I am phisically not able to do it.  

I wish I could fly as a free bird,  looking fo a nice place to settle. Maybe a small iland in the middle of ocean or a quite place deep in the forest, or a small valley in the mountains, where there is no pollution, no wars and no enimies. As long as everything is natural, so all the creatures live in a harmony and peaceful environment. That would be my dreaming place to go to. Maybe you can call it "aradise".  Yes, that is it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-12 10:17:11 | 显示全部楼层
My dream
When I was a child ,the teacher asked me what ma dream was. I said I wanted to be a soldier of the Chinese People's Liberation Army. In that age, a great many children especially boys had the similar dream with me. Because we had seen a lot of  educational movies which  often described the people of CCP defeated  the enemies after suffering much pains and conquering much difficulties .In our little hearts, all we wanted to be good people and fight with the enemies ,so we could render service to our country. How to be a good people ,being a soldier is the only way in our mind in that age.
Now ,I have grown up. I am not a soldier today. My eyes have got myopia, so I lost the chance to be a soldier. I found the reality is not always the same with my dream. The reality is not so perfect as I expect. I have to study knowledge ,work hard ,buy house ,bring up my offspring and etc. After the innovation, our county has made a great deal of contribution in many fields. The economy has got a great progress ,people’s living standard have been improved prodigiously…Also our country has got a lot of success, there are still much actuality not reasonable. For example, the high price of houses, the high schooling of country, the high cost of the medicine, the low pay of college students…These problems are to be desiderated, because they could cause much more serious problems. So, now my dream is that I hope our country will be more and more affluent, more and more reasonable.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-12 10:29:50 | 显示全部楼层
my dream

You can always hear that somebody has a great dream, such as to be a scientist or to be a government leader and so on. But my dream, which is a very simple one, is to be a common teacher, since I have graduated from the middle school.
My dream is confirmed because of my favorite English teacher, who was a kind, patient and motherlike teacher. I had never met a teacher like her, and she become to be a target of my whole life, my dream is to be a teacher like her.
In order to make my dream come true, I began to study hard. These years I am closing to my dream, now I am a student in college, I carve my dreams on the wall. When my friends saw it, most of them felt surprised, for they never thought of working in a common middle school. It is true that I can find a good job and live a more comfortable life if I got a high pay job after I graduated from the college. But I think going to be a middle-school teacher is my best choice because I can teach many lovely students with lower pay. Some people think it is a waste that a college graduate only works as a middle school teacher. But I believe that middle-school days are the most important period in people’s student time, and in china there are too many students need middle-school teacher.
This is my dream. I want to realize my dream and make myself to be a well-qualified person.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-12 11:15:24 | 显示全部楼层

My father

The topic touched me .I almost cry out at the sight of the word father because my father passed away seven years ago.But i really want write someting about him to in memory of him.

My father was a good man with handsome face.In this world he was the most respectable for me. His occupation was physician and he saved many lives and healthy.
He was so busy that he seldom stayed at home . So i cherish the time he spent for his children very much.He was very humourous and often made us laugh loudly.His profound knowledge gained his colleague's respect and patient's belief.The mettle let out from him has affected many persons.

His temper was very good and he rarely scold us and never beat me in my impression.
He hated drinking but can not live without smoking.

Now he left us forever and we can never see him again. Once thinking of this i am so sad. I have ever hoped that i can express my filial piety to him by giving him famous
cigarette to satisfy his hobbies but i can not reach my withes in this life.

My father,if you can hear me,i want to say to you:"please let us be father and son in the next life!."

先前发错地方了,现在重发到这个位置参评!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-12 15:43:38 | 显示全部楼层
my dream
To be frank,one of my dreams is to hope that every one have a comfortable happy life,especially the people like my parents.
Dream is soul to one's life .Without it ,the life's wing will be broken and the life cant fly any more .So dream is vitally important .Of course ,life is not always a fortune one ,sometimes the difficulty will be in the way . But if the dream  is a reasonable one ,people should really cherish it ,never give up or give in .It is true that the persistence will finally pay off .
  Now the weather is getting hotter and hotter ,working under the sun is really a uncomfortable jod ,but now perhaps some people are just working under such condition,maybe my parents also.Thinking of this really make me unahppy,
i want to have enough money ,so that i could lessen my parents' burden.
They really should have a comfortable life at their age now.But in reality on the contrary ,they are working like a horse because of my schooling .how i expect they were having  a comfortable life now.Tthat is not enough ,every parent on the earth is great .People like our age in china should work hard to make our country get wealthier and more prosperous .So that all the people espacially our parents will enjoy happier life.It is one of dreams from the bottom of my heart.
In the past ,our ancestors have made great efforts to ensure out country's prosperity and people's happy life ,we should not just rest on it but instead of working hard to record greater achievements  .
Only in this ,it can be sure that  every one will  have a comfortable happy life,especially the people like our parents.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 08:35 , Processed in 0.423339 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.