注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1153|回复: 18

[[小语种资源]] 第十六期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-6-17 20:25:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十六期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.2000年我在......

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-17 21:54:04 | 显示全部楼层
I am the first.

My College Life in Year 2000

When recalling my experience in Year 2000, a thouhgt bring me back to my college. My college
is located in North China and most majors are related to technique and science. Therefore, my
major is Civil Engineering. I am a junior when the world come into a new centry.

When one is a junior student, it is a good time for him. Not only professional courses are
needed to study, but you are not afraid of finding a job. I can do what I like. During these
time, I take much time to take courses and participate in some activities. Everyday, I have
many jobs to do and never stop to have a rest.

As we all knows, one will feel the time is flying when he is busy. The feeling also come to me.
Others may take many interesting things to do and learn from these activity and so do I. My classmates and I all are excited about the new centry coming and we get together to celebrate it. Furthermore, every one make a promise that one will succeed in each objective.

In Year 2000, we are young and excited. Now recalling the past, I have a lot of thought that
if my classmates achieve their success. I hope we will meet together in the future and recall
the past days in Year 2000.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 00:40:04 | 显示全部楼层
The year of 2000 is vivid in my memory. I was 18, some important things happened that year. The most impressed thing is that I became a college student in September after graduated from middle school in July, My parents took thought for me because it was the first time that I would leave hometown without their care. Moreover, my hometown town is more than 2200 kilometers from the city my university located in. So they insisted that they go to my school with me. I was agreed with them though I was argue against in my heart. Not bad for me, my parents went home after enrollment procedure was finished.

In my first university day, I met some classmates. All were ebullient and long for university, but we were all utterly ignorant about what and how our new life would be.
After some days, we had some acquaintance with our campus. We found that life in college was too freedom which was the most great distinguish from our middle school. In university, We could fly in sky as if we were birds. We waken up to that plenty freedom was not good, some restricts would be better. So classmates in the same bedchamber with me decided to engage ourselves.

In the first term, we had many classes which required us spent much time on reviewing what had learned. I also took part in some voluntary activities which enriched my spare time. Finally, I got a score satisfy me and my parents.How time past! Now we are on our duties, but we are all missing our university!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 09:39:47 | 显示全部楼层
I graduated from college in 2000 years. That year is difficult to depict for me, especially the summer, which is really a crazy season. Many things happened, most of them gave me so deep impressions that I can recall them easily now, and every image is so fresh as it happened yesterday.
In the first half of the year, I must leave the campus and enter into the society formally for I think I should make a conclusion for my ten-year education. But the job is not easy to find for a common undergraduate. I, like my other classmates, run after the human resource markets, one and another. The original dream in my mind be waken before the iron facts, and the colorful life became gray. I really felt despaired sometimes, and lost my orientation. Finally, I got a job, which was not bad in the view at that time. I began to prepare for my future work, and my life stepped into the right way gradually. However, the formal life was disturbed by an accident. One of my friends was hurt in a fight, and I had to be the witness, also I must take care of him. Fortunately, my friend just had a shock without real dangers at last. This thing shocked me deeply. I realized the crisp life of humans' and the valuable time for a young man.
I also felt the true friendship among our classmates. During the period my friend  was in hospital, my classmates gave him and me numerous help, which was without selfishness. The saying, a friend indeed is a friend in need, get a perfect annotation. When the accident was in a end, we all felt we became more mature. Just then the European Cup was held, we enjoyed the football completely.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 10:21:57 | 显示全部楼层
I graduated from college in1998.Then I became a worker in a chemical factory. I have no choice but being a worker. After graduated I followed an old technological worker to study synthesize acrylics. Two years past, I make a vital decide in my life in 2000.
   I want to study more in chemistry. The more efficiency way is going back to university and research with many young hierophants. I decided to attend the test of master entrance in 2000. But my family did not support me, because they thought I should do my work best for a long time to get more money and more technology. In their opinion I should not to get a impossible thing. I should do my work well and marry with a daughter of a worker’s. Maybe like this I can keep a good situation in a city from the country.
   From the March, I start my plan in study. In the daytime, I work with my over man; in the day night I read my book in a weak light. Every morning I went up early. After running in the factory, I read English loudly in a corner. There was no one known what I doing. I sign up in the rest day in Oct. stealthily. Since then I do my best in the study after my work. I closed the door and study with my light all the winter. I did not ask to leave one day for the test. In the end I passed the test in 2000. I turned my dream to the fact.
   There are many years from 2000. But I always remember the cabin and the old light in that chemical factory. I still think about the decision I make it firstly in my life every now and then. I still bring to mind the most difficult life in 2000.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 10:34:24 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 16:54:49 | 显示全部楼层
Six years ago, the year of 2000, I was a senior in the university.
  It was a really very impressive year, the year of joy and sadness, the year of hapiness and pains, the year of prospect and fear, the year of certainties and uncertainties.
  All of sudden,  the graduation was approaching. The past four years was really a good memory. It was very hard to go away from the exciting days in college.
  Like other classmates, I also went a long way to hunt a job, from northern Beijing, middle Nanjing, to the southern Shenzhen. The journey from the North to the South was a memorable and unforgetable experience. At the very beginning, I had the illusion that I was an elite in the world, but in fact suffered many setbacks. I began to doubt my ability and my future. I often wondered where I could l locate myself. I was so frustrated and aimless that I felt the life was unfair to me.
  Besides, the part with the classmates in the four years was hard to bear. The disgreement, argument, or fight all were gone and what remained was ever lasting friendship. The classmates exchanged blessings, photos, and goodwill.
  In one way the year has been away from me, but the year becomes a milestone in my life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 17:17:12 | 显示全部楼层
For most of people with the similar job as mine,it is common but holy at the same time in the 2000 years.

After I have been a patrol police in our bureau for nearly two years I was sent to a police station according to the superior order. There were about 42 police in this police station.,among of them three colleagues are female(two people are in charge of residence registration office,one is in charge of dealing with document).there are 3 leaders,one  chief of the sation and two deputy chiefs of this police station.The remain 36 police were devided into five groups to be on duty in turns. To explain this in details for you can understand it clearly,I will list the schedule:
Number 1 group: Working from 7:50 a.m to 5:30 p.m, (Monday)
Working from 5:30 p.m to 24:00 in the evening(Tuesday)
Working from 7:50 a.m(Wednesday) to 8:00(Thursday){ that is to say you must stay at the station more than 24 hours}
Notice: there is no sleep time in Monday and Tuesday. During the 24 hours working time if there was no special case happened you can sleep in the deep night for about 2~3 hours by turns.
After the 24 hours working,we have a rest day, in Friday we just worked a half day and in the saturday  we would take the new recycle course!Every group is the same with number 1 group.
But all the work above is the basic,we have much battle for special case such as drug trafficking、sex-related crime、“Shuang Qiang(means to rob and snatch)”.when we are not on the normal duty time we have to investigate all kinds of case by finding the evidence and inquesting the suspect. As a member of vice squad I went to many city with my brothers(in our team,we often call our colleague as brothers) to crack a criminal case.Sometimes we have to safeguard some leader of our country to promise their cars can successfully go through the area within my police station.what is more, we often go to vocal concert of some famous singer to maintain the public order.
Generally,we have to deal with more than 80~90 cases (including criminal cases and public order cases )in every day. Too much cases for too less police. There was a serious lack of manpower in our police station.Of couse in the city I worked ,every police station faced the same situation. During the year of 2000., I helped thousands of people s and arrested hundreds of criminal with my brothers and saved millions yuan of money for victims.It is undoubtly I and my brothers were very toilsome.at that time the most thing we wanted very much are sleep. We were too tired.But we do not regret for all the past.We sacrifice our own health and time even lives to gain the peace or our socity. We feel proud for our job. Our tenet is serve for people heart and soul and protect their lives and property in term of our law.

Now I have left the police station but I will never forget the expericence  in the year of 2000.
I wished every police will live healthy with a happy family.At last I hope the people who curse our police team will not wrong them.They are also a common people, they have love and hate,even some of them are not a good police,but I believe in our china most of police are good and devoted!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 18:01:23 | 显示全部楼层
My high school life in 2000

I have read some article above and find that I am so young compared with them. In 2000, I was just a high school student in grade 2.  There was nothing we were allowed to do except studying. If we wanted to go outside of school at afternoon or any other time, we must apply for permission from the school officials. The weekend was our happy time, because we could go shopping and play computer game on the Internet after 12 a.m.
We hated the bite and sup of our school, not only it was insipid, but also it was expensive.
I remember that we resisted school regulations once and after that affair the situation bettered a little.

At that time, our life was substantial and we seldom considered other things but studying hard to get into a satisfying university. But in my present opinion, I don’t want to bear that kind of life any more. I hope my life will be meaningful and to live a free life.

There was an incident happening in 2000 I will never forget in my life. One of my classmates and my friend too was drowning in that summer. He was a good man and fond of helping others. It was a great strike to his family; he was the only son in his family. We also lost a good friend and many girls cried after seeing his dead body. So we all realize that we should cherish ourselves, it is a important thing not only to ourselves but also to others especially the persons care about us.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 18:32:25 | 显示全部楼层
In 2000, I am looking for my job——
                                     The road seeking employment is difficult
    The college I graduated is the computer training college, I do not want to mention really, in this college, I was same with the majority person, nothing to do for three years, although was live for three years, although think I am a student from regular graduation university  after all, moreover major was the computer, completely did not know the immensity of heaven and earth appearance. therefore  I choose to go South when i graduated  in July this year, I arrived the first station is Guangzhou, my relative to make the small-scale business in there, finally has to fall the foot the place.
    It is lucky, after I arrived Guangzhou seventh days, I have passed by a Dongguan's factory employment advertise, was the achievement stockpiles the cadre to advertise for the future, which factory was the typical Hong kong capital industry, treated the staff extremely harshly moreover extremely severe, day work hours surpassed for 13 hours, early morning 7 o'clock to work, noon 12 o'clock 10 minute got off work and eat the  meal, 12:50 went to work, pm 6:10 minute ate the supper, 6:50 started the evening working overtime, usually had to achieve about 9 to 10 o'clock, production task great time was basic is about 11 o'clock, Not busy time then can about 9 o'clock. Has done the probably for three months in here me, very pitiful because between a factory night meets the off season, the production serious is insufficient, thereupon a night of between factory wantonly reduces the staff, comes three together with me all in before is quietly done by theirs manager, thereupon, no official position ,I have to leave very much.
     Distressed returns to Guangzhou, continues my travel to look for  of the work, this I finally realized looks for the work difficultly, i go back and forth in despairing on Guangzhou's Milky Way main road, my diploma is not high, the person is not very handsome, my experience is not sufficient , what can learn in the factory? In Guangzhou this mostly city, I truly realized the life despairs the mood, my not helps exhausted walking on Guangzhou's avenue, only wants to find a work, only wants to prove oneself! Three months, already loses the confidence in me time, 2002 I was  enrolled by Huarun supermarket, the natural position still stockpiles the cadre,  the supermarket is the Hong Kong Huarun group in the inland investment large-scale chain-like enterprise,  after i knew this news, I have the feeling which plants is survivor of disaster, I celebrated myself to obtained the rebirth.
      I write so many in here, it is a summary in two years  to me, I also hoped the younger brother study younger sisters in my college cannot give up when they meet frustration, If you chosen to fight, you will fight to the end.
回复

使用道具 举报

ynylb 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-6-18 18:43:40 | 显示全部楼层
In 2000

I was still a common teacher in a county level middle-school.

Just as most of middle-schools in China do, this educational entity focus on the enroll rate regardless of other characteristics of students. If a student got a higher score in examination, he is an excellent student. The philosophy of the school is so simple that I cannot help try to make a change.

There was a contradiction in my mind when I was in charge of a class of senior school. The students of this class came from the low score group. The high score group were in certain key class. An idea confused me whether I should pay more attention to the diligent students or the naughty ones.  In a sense, the latter are always neglected by the school when talking about the stuff of prospect. The school is a factory and the naughty groups, who always offend the laws of the school and would not pay attention to their study, were regarded as waste products. However, I can not agree with this thought. What confused me was that perhaps the time and energy spent on the naughty groups will be wasted and with fruitless results while the same time and energy on the diligent and clever ones would have an instant effect. If I choose focus on the naughty groups, maybe the general score of the class will not raise a lot, and I will lost much when it comes to my own benefit. As a matter of fact, many colleagues of mine just take an easy and “effective” measure, i.e. to exert enough pressure to those so-called low-grade students so as to make them drop out. Because of the thoughtful moral considerations, I decided that I would rather lose something related to my professional achievements and fame than to force them drop out. There were a little group of students who do not care so much about studying and do something wrong that offend the law of school now and again, such as drinking, smoking, playing cards or chess in the dormitory, even fight. I know it is too difficult for them to be enrolled by a university. My guideline was that a student maybe not a university student late, but he, at least, should be a good citizen who would abide by the law of our country. So, I spent a lot time to have a talk with them and told them how to be a real man and a useful person for our country.

A year later, thing was changed. The leading group of the school was not satisfied with my strategy and said that I was too kind to them. As a result, I was not in charge of that class again. And soon several students were forced to drop out. Later I heard that they always fight in the streets and affect public security. I have nothing to say. What I could do is to keep silence.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 19:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 19:46:49 | 显示全部楼层
In 2000, I stay in Nanjing Forest University,I am a student, I am going to graduation. I seek to the job in the first semester, in order that the job,I go to the all Nanjing, I am tried for seek to the job, I attend to vary meeting of enrolment, I find to very difficult for getting a job, but, I think that you are effort, you are certainly success, I am very effort in the program of seeking to the job, so I gain the much chance of job, so we must take pain in myself life.
    In the second semester, I graduate at once, I stay to the laboratory all the day, I do experiment for my article, because, in the hand I want to obtain honours in my article, so I am very effort, in other hand, my specialty is the environment science, I am good at do experiment, so I very like to do experiment. at last, my article obtain honours, I am very mirth.
    In the university, I often go to play basketball in the afternoon, I am very glad in the program of playing basketball, because I am loving to basketball, forthemore, I get to know a lot of new friends. In the program of the playing basketball train my ability of conversing with the other people.
    So, I think that I study the a lot of knowledge, at the same time, in my life, it is effort to come across thing, you must obtain success.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 20:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
Year 2000 is my last year of senior middle shool, which is full of pain. In order to get an opportunity to a better college and get a better grasp of the my fundamentals, I kept on my hard work in my school time and my self-study in my spare time atl the courses required by the entrance examination for college. At last, I realize my dream.

Year 2000 is my first year of college, which is full of happiness. As every fresher in our college, I thought I was entering a newest world in which there is no homework, and I can do what I like to do. With this idea, I pass the first semester of my college life but my mathematic examination. When I was enjoying my happy life, I got the message of my fail of mathematic examinations. It is just like a lightning bolt at a sunny day. I was so sad that I thought that I was a useless person.

It is the time that I wanted to give up myself, a girl appeared in my guilty and blue life. She was my first girlfriend. She is not a beauty indeed, but her youthful spirity help me get out of the hard times. We soon fell in love, and I began to build up my confidence. However, I knew very well that I could not succeed without painstaking efforts. So I studied hard in order to attain my goal. Although last year she left me, I can not forget her and what she done...

(Today is the Father's day, I want to send my best wishes and regard to my father, thanks!)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 20:25:19 | 显示全部楼层
In year 2000, I was busy in studying  in senior high school. How times fly. Five years have passed! When  recalled that times, many feelings take up my mind.
  At that time, like all of the senior students, I stayed in books day by day for my ideality, going to a good university. But as a younger, we eager for free life, we want to release from the heavy pressure. So I often went outside with many good friends. However , we also have our own ways to reduce our stress that we can take physical exercises , listen to music , read humorous stories and so on in our free time for we all know that outleting our pressure is also very important to us that not only for our health but also prospects of us. And when we were together, we talked about our dreams, our colorful life. At that time, I wanted to be a teacher in a collage school. And some of my classmates wanted to be a business man, a scientist and so on. And we promised that we would try our best to real our dearm.
   In year 2000, everything is unknown. And I was working hard for my dream. But now, six years have been pasted, many of my classmates have successed. And I have graduated from university. And my dream will become soon. I will never give up my dream. I would work more and more hard for it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-18 21:36:57 | 显示全部楼层
the year of 2000 means a lot to me. a couple of important things happened, all of which affected  my whole life.

the first important thing, i got married. after 7 years falling in love with a girl, i took her as my wife. since we were both busy with our work at that time, we just asked for half day off to obtain the marriage certificate. it was very interesting, because when i impressed my forefinger on the certificate and then looked my first red fingerprint , i had a strange feeling that i was sold to someone else without regret.

the second thing, i got the admission of Hunan university to be a postgraduate student majored in business administration. after i got my bachelor degree of physics, i felt tired of all of those boring mathematic symbols and circuit diagrams and abstract theories and then made a decision to change to a new professional field which was more practical, concrete and will certainly bring me a brighter future . fortunately, Facts had proved that i was right.

the third thing, at the end of 2000, my dear grandpa died. he was amiable, warm-hearted and alway ready to  help. when he left us, he was 80 years old and was lying in the bed, silently. no one noticed that he had passed away, just took it for granted that he was sleeping......i really miss him.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-19 07:54:19 | 显示全部楼层
I graduated in 2000. Because I had done part time jobs well in some translation companies before, I entered that translation company successfully. I was in charge of translating for investment and innovation-oriented clients. For I was young and energetic, I worked hard in the beginning and often stayed up late or even through the night.

It was not until one day that I happened to feel uncomfortable when Mr. Ma, my manager, had just asked me to translate the materials of Tourism Yunnan. With no option, I had to keep working regardless of my pain. Seeing that I was sweating badly in my forehead, Mr. Wu, General Manager of Tourism Yunnan asked me what the matter was. I told him that I was all right but the white lies didn’t escape from him. He told me to take care of my heath and then invited me to travel Yunnan. Luckily enough, in the end of that year my company organized a traveling pro-seminar about investment and innovation. Yunnan was the very destination.

Well, to be frank, it meant a traveling in Yunnan~~~, All the participators of the seminar would be specialists on investment and innovation. So I thought at that time that I should go with them, not only for learning some knowledge about investment and innovation, earning some experiences for my current job, but also for a traveling in Yunnna. Three things were accomplished with one tour! However I had never imagined that the plan was cancelled afterwards for the authorities of that seminar had no time to participate. When later on I was informed by the leaders of my translation company, I was so disappointed. One month later, I left that company and have no opportunity to travel Yunnan any more since then.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-19 20:30:07 | 显示全部楼层
In 2000, I was a good teacher in a important high school. I saw my students  off because they graduated from high school. most them entered higher school, and they became freshmen  in university or college. so I was changed my job, and became a leader in this school. But I did not like to be called head Zhang. in fact, I did not like the job of head in my school. why? I liked teaching and liked enjoying freedom. especially, I wanted to read more and more books
but  in commonly opinion, to be a leader is a good thing. although I was in reluctance to do that, I still sat down the seat of head. I said more and more words which not came from my mind I took part in more and more meeting.
As I was young, I would not let my dream confined there. In November, I entered for the entering examination for graduate students. So I became a graduate student in a normal university next year. I was very glad.
Before I was leaving there, I did more and more works. I liked to do that. When it occurred to me that I would go a better place, I tried my best to do that.  
Of course, there was another thing in that year. When I took part in the examination, I meet with a young woman teacher, a girl teacher. She was my colleague, but because she was so beautiful that I seldom talked to her. I was shy in that year. She was very glad meeting with me. She talked and talked by my ears. I had dinners with her. Because it was very urgent during examination days, we seldom talked about other things such as love, private life and so on. Several years passed, she became other’s wife. But I think she might think of me. Yes, she do! Those days, I found that her eyes was shining when she saw me.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-6-19 21:25:10 | 显示全部楼层
活动结束~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 21:31 , Processed in 0.454982 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.