注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1750|回复: 20

[[小语种资源]] 第十九期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-7-5 21:26:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十九期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.夏夜

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-5 21:34:40 | 显示全部楼层
Summer Evenings

On fair and clear evenings in the country I enjoy looking up at the stars in the sky.

I believe that  every star  is  a  beatiful  dream. I  often say my prayers every night  

when  I  am  looking up at  the  stars .

The evenings are warm and calm, and the heavens seem so close that you can touch

the stars. Sometimes I try to recognize as I can. Because the air in the village is less

polluted by the smoke and street lights than in the city, I can see the stars distinctly.

The sky  full of  stars  make  me  very  happy. Summer evening,the  sky  is

beatiful.What's more, a lot of  poeple come out to  enjoy the cool.They  sit  under  the

huge tree,talking,laughing and  playing  Chinese chess.The situation  make you  think

that  they are  come from  one  family.

Occasionally I will see falling stars draw bright lines in the sky. There is harmony

between the moon and stars in the quiet sky and the slow pace of the village. I really

enjoy the wonderful summer evenings in the village.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-5 22:57:44 | 显示全部楼层
Summer Evenings

I like my life in summer evenings. When the evening come, every people gets out of his work
and go back home. The family sit around, having a happy dinner. It is time that all the
members of the family share his happiness and sadness. After chatting with each other, the
members not only have satisfied answers, but also relax himself.

However, the summer evenings are not satisfied for others. One kind of people is students in
colleges or universities. They frequently spend their summer evenings in classroom and missing their family far away from his city. How unpleased a feeling they have. However, the students should experience this long studying process. He maybe feel alone, but he must keep this situation and work hard to improve himself. We believe that we eventually get the family together and share a beatiful summer evening.

On the other hand, some workers go out to work and be away from their families. When they go back from work and have a rest. They look into the black sky and recall the life with their
family. It is a long summer evening for them. They sometimes get together to chat with each
other about the story of their summer evening. By this way, they will relax from missing their
family and expect to go back home early.

In a word, summer evening is a time for people to share feeling with the family or miss the
family.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 00:31:28 | 显示全部楼层
SUMMER EVENING

Summer evening is quite different from the other seasons'.In spring or autumn evening,we can rarely find the difference in temperature between the daytime and the evening.And in winter evening, the weather is so cold that most of us would rather stay at home than go out.But in summer evening,people are very glad to go outside to feel the cool wind that the evening brings.

In summer,the sun shines bitterly.People prefer to avoid exposing themselves to the sun in the daytime.They are waiting for the cool summer evening.In summer evening,streets,which are very quiet in the daytime,become noisy.People prefer going outdoors after supper.Some of them walk and talk with each other.Some play chess in the street lamp light.In some places,you'll find evening markets.While enjoying the cool summer evening, sellers sell their goods at the same time.You may just have a look .Sometimes,you'll  find satisfactory goods. Most of them are very cheap.Boys and girls play together.They run here and there.They are very happy.This busy time may last from 7:00pm to 11:00pm.After that, people, with a  cheerful mood,will go home to have a good sleep.

Thanks to the summer evening,we have a lot of fun!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 01:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
I have not seen my old hometown for about 10 years.The most unforgettable was its summer evenings and its winter with much snow.
At summer In general when the toward evening was coming,the children and even their parents would go out to the square and play or chat with each other.Because no TV or other entertainment there at that age, they would spend most of their spare time in talking about trivia or play card games.The moon in the sky is so clear and bright with mercuric color.The frog in the pond nearby was singing some song. The fluorescence worm was flying around us.Everything was so beautiful and harmonious. Laugh was breaking out everywhere.
Now I live in the the biggest city of South of China.Because of work or other reasons I have no times or mood to appreciate the Summer evenings.But this year is special for the World cup. It give us much happiness! Watching the football game,drinking beer in the air-condition room with my colleague or friends,this summer evenings is really great!
Even with the development of ten yearst the summer evenings in my hometown was still very different from here.There was too less night life but full of rurality. On the contrary,it is so prosper here,but the moon,the star,the sky and so on was not comparable with the same of my homtown!
whether or no,both have its own characteristic! I like the summer evenings of my hometown,but I do not hate the summer evenings of the city which I I lived in.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 11:08:38 | 显示全部楼层
Summer evening
  Summer evening is very cool and beautiful. Different people have different reasons to like the summer evening. Some people like summer evening for the rest comfortable, some people like the cool after the hot daytime. I like it because I can do many things for my joy in this night.
  I like the summer evening in the country and it is so beautiful that I feel inebriation. Firstly, I like the country surrounding by the lake. Every evening the voice of frog and bug is a very orphean strains. I like the water in the evening too. In her face I look for the moon, in her breast I see the flash from stars. The light likes finely sliver. I like this scene in the country. Secondly, the summer evening is much serenely; I can do many things I don’t want to do them in the hot daytime. My ideal fly in the summer evening freedom and I think some things efficiently. When other people go to asleep, I sit in a lamp and take my book reading quietly. I don’t like the winter evening for the cold. I don’t like the spring and fall evening because the fickleness always distract me. Thirdly, I can exchange the ideal with my family easily because everyone doesn’t sleep too early. They always talk about some things their interesting after the diner. Every one like that time we can sit around the table and talk something.
   Maybe summer evening also has other shortcomings such as the mosquito and bugs. Maybe many other people dislike the summer evening because the reason above. But comparing with the joy I prefer to the summer evening than others. In a word I like the summer evening very much and enjoy the pleasure that only in the summer evening.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 11:47:31 | 显示全部楼层
The air has looked like and solidified , there is not a breath of air, make people suffocate. Leave late to study individually finally, I is it in front of the window of the dormitory , spend the paper fan ceaselessly to stand, but wind that fan come hot to is it call to breathe out too, I am not hoped to look at the sky by the ground finger , expecting God to award some cool breeze. Turn towards and look nearby, those leaves look motionless. While here is scorching , wonder in the daytime which mosquito is hidden in to begin to launch an attack on the me letting " humming " too. I have driven them away with the paper fan . For a moment, they gathered around again, that " hums " sound louder too. I have to drive away them ceaselessly, the sweat has oozed out ceaselessly too. The clothes are glued on the body, that flavour is very painful.
Such hot heaven, we stay in the school all day , can not stand without working, the parents who then work hard at home could stand . Season when the wheat is being ripe that running into now. It is reported that when harvesting wheat , rainwater is many every year , people plant the wheat working hard, water and apply fertilizer step by step, just get the present harvest. Mixed with a lot of hard work during this! Once wheat has been drenched by the rainwater. Will drop in production , this is a thing how to make people cardialgia! We should faced having an examination just in the last ten days of June, after finishing doing in the test, that waited for us will be to practise and obtain employment . Normally say: "We should enter nervous review stage , but classmates of our class look always so leisurely and carefree , seem all these are unimportant to them. It is not terrible to in fact have an examination, the more important thing is to practise, we, while practising, whether there could be a good discipline, what counts is our training in this month. Though, just began to feel very bad. But I believe , so long as we reach a decision to do , so far as must be difficult to do well.
We know: It is an unexpected harvest that will bring with the diligent sweat and industrious hands! Because we believe " must reciprocate to paying ".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 14:17:20 | 显示全部楼层
As to summer night, I remember the song ‘vincent vango’ at once(that song also named as ‘stary, stary night’). That song is for my favorite artist Vincent Vango, Who died for the trace of his dream. Here is the two lines in the lyric :

Stary, stary night, paint your palette blue and grey
    ……
    ‘now I understand , what you try to say me, how you suffered for your sanity….’

Through the sad man sound accompanied by soft string guitar, the figure of Vincent vango emerges in my brain, brushing his great works, The Sunflower.

This morning I listened to a song written and singed by LiZhi(a singer in NanJing). That song almost the same in style. The music which is pure and full of sorrow, gave me a shock. I strongly recommend the song , Mr. Vango, to all of you.

Now come to the title. In my memory of the college time, the summer night  were always bright with the moon shining. The guys of our band would climb up to the top floor of our hall of residence, playing guitar, shouting. If tied, Tins of beer were at hand. We wrote lots of songs that time. Our hall of residence was just several spaces distance from that of girls. So we would see the girls in every apartment easily, if not curtained off. “Oh, shit, that girl is showering. Our drummer always spoke something like that. And others would beat him , clutching at his long hair, scolding him: your son of bitch!

Hah, all the time have passed by. But the summer night memory is always clean. There’s still laugh, and happiness.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 14:19:42 | 显示全部楼层
Summer night is a hybrid view which sometime is beautiful, but sometime is bored in my memory.

When you walk outside after supper, the breeze touches your face generally and takes some cool feelings to you. The temperature is just a little high, and you feel warmer other than hot. When you walk on the bank, you can hear the river is singing, and a little animal may run from some place suddenly and make you have a big surprise followed with a laugh yourself. Stars twinkle in the sky. They seem more and look clearer in summer night than in other seasons'. They add special picture to the summer night. How sweet the summer night is!

However, this is just the scene in nights of the beginning of summer, and the weather is not so hot that will drive you mad. In the middle of summer, the scene is completely another one. It is now in the hot summer. The weather is so hot with low pressure that you can not breathe easily. All of your body is wet with sweat, even a little sticky. No one can have a good sleep now. You must fight against the hotness with all kinds of methods you can have. Even though, you can only have a short cool time, then the hotness occupies you again. This is really a hard time for everyone, even stars do not twinkle as if they are tired for the hotness too. We often call the earth is catching a fever in this occasion.

Then, the end of summer is coming. The nights at this time are still hot. But the air is not so wet and the pressure is not too low. This make you feel a little better. Stars twinkle again, and the sky's color is even purer. Just for some days, the weather may become cool for autumn starting.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 15:59:47 | 显示全部楼层
Cool was the wind that blew in the summer night.As a natural air conditioner, it attracted the residents of the concrete castles out to the river bank overshadowed by the night.
  Having a stroll over the river bank, we talked about the bygones and changes of the city, whose focus were mostly about this beautiful river.

Strolling down along the steps of the bank, we came to the river bed. We took off our shoes as all the people did, stepping onto the humid cool sand, touching the Luohe River with our skin, communicating with the river with our hearts and hugging the beautiful night with our souls. The fair tale of immortal Luoshen added up more mysterious color to the Luohe River.

We seated ourselvers on the ground, staring at the extrem of the river bed and the pure night, with neither moon nor stars. Our skins were kissed by the wind passing by and our hearts were enwrapped and melted with the poetic emptyness of the night. For a moment, we talked none. It seemed our hearts were listening to the night and our souls were talking with the river. Actully we would send out thoughts out to the tranquility of the night, with not a single word, letting only our hearts to enjoy the priceless beautifulness.

The night was going deeper and deeper, but the communication of our hearts had not stopped yet. We deared the poetry and warmness of the summer night very much. Nobody wanted to leave. We even joked that why we had not brought a tent so that we could spend the night with the Luohe river, get accompanied by the beautifulness and gentleness of the river, listen to tale told by the immortal Luoshen and creat a beautiful tale in our dreams.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 20:13:14 | 显示全部楼层
Summer evening
    The evening of summer have abundant activity, such as eat meat and drink beer, or walk in the park with my girl friend, and so on, so I very like the summer evening.
    The sign of summer is hot in the temperature, so, when my girlfriend and me walk after supper, breeze is touching our body, we feel at ease, breeze is natural air-condition in that time.
    Many people do not want to sleeping because the weather is hot, so, this people leave for square for take part in activity, the result in evening life become variety, then the people become more than spring or autumn in take part in activity.
    My life in the evening of summer is very variety in childhood, such as: to play poker or to dance or gossip. My home town have activity of variety in before, but, the most popular activity is dancing. Meanwhile, the activity can absorb many people to take part in dancing, I very like this activity as a child.
    I hate mosquito, in the evening of summer have a lot of mosquito, it influence my slumber, the result have not energy in my work..
    In word, I like to the evening of summer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 20:59:30 | 显示全部楼层
Compared with evening of other seasons, evening in the summer is the most beautiful and full of passion and mystery.

summer evenings are usually sweltering. so, after supper, lots of people in china go out to enjoy the cool air. people wave their fans and chat with each other pleasantly at the river bank, under trees or at other open areas. at this time, people seem to forgot the whole damned business  of living with the evening wind on their forehead. the sky seems so close that you can touch the stars. what beautiful scenes!

rock-and-roll or pop music concerts are popular in summer evenings of cities. despite the  summer heat, music fans, packed like sardines, surround the stage, raising their arms and waving  fluorescent rods. rock or pop stars, sparing no effort , sing and dance on the stage, infecting every fans with their performance and boundless passion.

for children, summer evenings were alway associated with  mysterious stories and fairy tales. i still remember, when i was little, i lay  on my grandma's knee,  listened stories about heros,monsters and flying broom looked at the high blue sky and stars and  fell asleep unconsciously.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-6 22:17:18 | 显示全部楼层

Summer evening

On many summer evenings, we were sitting on the lawn in the idyllic garden, exchanging pleasantries merrily. The fascinating moon was always arrogantly boasting its warm, gentle, harmonious, and eye-catching glory, as though it were mustering up all its strength in an unceasing attempt to light up the sky for us. Usually, Christina sitting beside me with her head leaning on my shoulder enjoyed the great satisfaction that the perfect evening brought to her. The most impressive memories were that we invariably carried a torch with us in order to offer any possible assistance when we appreciated the essays written by me, expressing my tender and sincere affection to her. Christina, with her hair so soft, tied up in a way that appealed to me tremendously, frequently looked at me with a feeling of admiration and appreciation while listening to what might be the most touching romantic essays for her at that moment.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-7 13:23:41 | 显示全部楼层
Summer Nights

The feeling of summer nights is unique and enjoyable. After the sunset of everyday, many people in my home town would like to go to the river shore to enjoy the sweezing wind from the river and talk about something interesting after dinner. In the summer season, the whole world is burnt out by the sun overhead. Only at night, can people enjoy the wind, the water, and the leisure. In the Old China, we say that the night is as cold as water (夜凉如水), therefore, summer night give us galaxy on the sky, wind around us, and sometimes firefly to light the parks.

However, the summer night is not always preferred. For instance, a thunderstorm might come without any omen, it will somehow destroy the land, the building, even kill animals and people. Also, mosquitos and bugs might enjoy sucking our blood while we are not alert. For some places in China, such as Chongqing, Changsha, Wuhan, and Nanjing, the daytime and the night time might be the same, even without sun, the temperature is still way too high than people can put up with.

I love the summer night at my home town. About fifteen years before, as a high school student, I have to study at night in my school from 7 to 9pm. Every night after study, I would like to walk in the dark campus to enjoy the fresh smell of the flowers(夜来香) and fireflys around me.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-7 16:47:34 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-7 20:54:33 | 显示全部楼层
Summer evening

I live in a small island. As evening comes in summer, what a beautiful island in the evening! On the other bank of the sea, it is a night piece of metropolis. The lights are filled of debauchery and appetite. But in contrast, it is very quiet and cool in the island, and the sea breeze blows slightly. To walk in the path is a pleasure.

It is very pity that I have no time to enjoy the beautiful summer evening of the small island although I was in the island. I have to sit in the lab to study and research day by day. But it recalled my memory of summer evenings in hometown, and Tianjin.

In hometown, in summer evening, many people went out to square for dancing, exercise, and chatting. I and my friends went to playground to play football. When it got dark, we sat around the a table on the side of the street, drunk the beer, and chatted. The world cup, university, news, life, and love were our topics. We were very poor at that time, so usually, only three or four bottles of beer and a small dish of peanut were enough for us, seven or eight persons in the whole evening from 8 to 12. The boss was often angry with us for small consumptions.

In Tianjin, in summer evening, many people walked around the lakes, flew skits in the square near the lakes, or see the film in the open air or musical fountain. The activities in the evening were very colorful.

Now it is also very beautiful scene. But I have no time to enjoy the evening. I wish I complete the project early and have enough time to enjoy the summer evening.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-7 22:34:36 | 显示全部楼层
Summer Night

I cann't use a word to express my feeling for the summer night.  In summer, the weather is hot and many people will go to the street for havin a rest. Many times, I, with my roomate, go to the shopping center just for the airplane, and in shopping center is cool. We go around the center time by time.

The summer night is noisy and hot with some wind. And you can find many man naked his back for cooling. Beautiful girls will wear skirts. And the building center will close at 10 clock compare 9 clock in winter.

We often drink beer to show our feeling when we eat the hot pot. In chongqing, the hot pot is very popular every time. When you eat the hot pot, you can touch the water from your body. But there is another feeling. So you enjoy the different feeling.

In country, we can hear the puts voice in night. There is also another feeling. After all, I like the summer night for it's character.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-7 22:56:05 | 显示全部楼层
Summer Evening

When I was a child, every evening in summer, our family, including grandma and many folk if they came back home, would lay down in our bamboo beds outside our house which can make us cooler, talking about everything, such as someone went to somewhere, and came back with a lot of money, someone would get married, someone had traveled somewhere and encountered some strange things etc.. And our kids would listen to them and ask many questions we don't understand, play games with each other or count stars and talk about mysteries of the university with some strange ideas, sometimes recite poems and compete for the ability of memory... Wind flap by my face made me fell so calm and releasable, made me forget all the unhappy things. Summer evening, another thing can bring us happiness is we can catch firebugs and other interesting bugs to play!

When I was older, what we do in summer evening is really boring, lay down watching TV, or play card games with friends, that time, we all had electronic fans to cool us down, and there are rarely people enjoy the cool outside since it was really very hot and had many mosquitoes. But I still love the summer evening, because actually it makes me stay with my family and friends and have fun.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-7 23:10:57 | 显示全部楼层
i think i will never forget that summer evening.

just a week before that day, i had sended a letter to the girl i loved.then she told me that she had got the letter,and smile,but she told me not to send anymore. you know,for a boy who was only fifteen then,it's really a courage.so just two days later, a second letter was send to her home.

but this time,i was no so fortunatly.the letter was received by her father,who gave the letter to our teacher.the next day,i was told to go to the teacher's office.

and that evening came.the evening holding the meeting by the teacher and our parents. i was very nervous outside the classroom, playing with my classmates. the sky becoming dark,with my heart up and down.

i wish you can understand my feeling when i saw my father go out of the classroom.he looked so calm.but i was surprised to hear the following words:you can put more time and try on your study instead of other mattersl, i won't say anything about it to your mother, but i wish i can see more efforts.

so it's the most unforgettable summer evening for me.when i got older and older, it would be more ......
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-8 00:10:42 | 显示全部楼层
Summer night

Summer night, when you sit outside the room enjoy the cool air, at the same time is looking up the sky, you certainly can attract by the sky in picture. Turn of bright moonlight raises slowly from East's horizon, sprinkles the bright moonlight the full earth, brings for the good people resembles the water the tender feelings; Bright Venus, remote Mars, the image big dipper as well as multitudinous brothers the sisters mischievously are winking in the black nighttime sky the eye, brings like the song true feelings for the pure people; Vast whiteness Milky Way from top of the head high, flows to the immeasurably deep horizon, flows to moral nature which is interlinked with the world, for likes the people which fantasized bringing like the poem move... ... Perhaps all these, can cause your innumerable daydreams, also has the possibility to stimulate your ponder: On the moon really has Chang E, the jade hare on the moon, the osmanthus-scented wine? North north the big dipper real expression, found it to be allowed to find, why is seven but is not six or eight? Actually on Mars has the life, the person may live? The most remote star is away from us to have far, who is that? ... ...

I really have become the most remote star. The people like the side the star, because they are all brighter than me; The people are being attached to the side star, because they are all more important than me; The people have all given the true feelings the side star, because they are all more materially beneficial than me; The people all are loving the side star, forgets cleanly me, because loves them with ease, likes me too being tired... ... But, although is remote, I am a star yet! I also can shine, I also have the true feelings, I also have the hope, I also have the life, I also need to love the others and loved by the others, painful and joyful.

Love is one kind of pain. Love remembers with eternal gratitude which to you, just like the Chinese goldthread rhizome equally to let me swallow with difficulty. As for me,  really fears darkness! Silences reigns, but my heart actually equally enlivens like the apes and monkeys, jumps for joy in the heart, stirs me to be unable to go to sleep... ... That kind silent lets me be afraid, it equally must swallow me like the devil. I and it go all out to fight, sometimes it has won, sometimes I have won, hits hits, until now has only hit an evenness. I persisted, I had worried the oneself which day can be defeated, lets it eat me, such you forever could not see me.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:38 , Processed in 0.384728 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.