注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1338|回复: 16

[[小语种资源]] 第二十期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-7-11 20:14:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第二十期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.大学军训

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-11 20:20:15 | 显示全部楼层
先占第一个坑

游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-11 21:29:05 | 显示全部楼层
A University Drill
As one philosopher said :"There is no glory in practice. But without practice, there is no glory." So many university attach importance to
students’ practice. A university drill is a very good practice lesson.

What is a university drill. Now,I distinctly remember my university drill. The university drill has two weeks Training. The day beings at 5:30am and includes morning physical fitness training, personal hygiene time and breakfast. Throughout the afternoon, there will be extensive training in drill and ceremonies with a focus on activities such as armed exhibition, basic, color guard, sword manual, etc. These activities will continue throughout the afternoon. After lunch, drill training will continue until evening mess. Evening sessions will focus on interactive classroom instruction. In a relaxed environment, participants will watch drill and leadership videos and engage in activities such as public speaking, situational awareness, and leadership development.
The second week of camp builds on the skills developed during the first. Participants will take a more proactive role in their training and person development. They will alternate in leadership roles and engage in team interaction. The week will conclude with a personal drill efficiency test and drill competition to gauge the participants' progress.
During two weeks ,families and friends are invited to attend at small graduation ceremony on the final day of camp. Individual and team awards are presented and Honor and Distinguished graduates are named. This is a great opportunity for participants to exchange contact information so they can stay in touch.
The  Drill is a two-week camp designed for freshman schools students interested in extending their repertoire in military drill and ceremonies as well as developing their physical, mental, and moral character. It is a required course. Every student should take part in it. Of course,those students who have disease may apply for cancel,but they will have to attend other similar training.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-11 22:10:55 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-11 23:12:37 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-12 08:57:48 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-12 11:04:42 | 显示全部楼层
That several rows of teams stand still for a long while on the lawn like the big tree, that password reverberates loudly among every great number of disciples. The password has changed, the formation has changed too, this is military training, an activity with sense of organization.

Military training, it is a kind of test, tempers, ripe activity. The military training in childhood, is a game completely; Teenager's hour's military training, is only just a kind of exercise; The military training of the university is completely different, nature can distil too. 12 days -long university military training, philosophic theory in far too many life letting me understand, only a word lets my thoughts and feelings be deepest, no pays, no gains. Just really feel its intension after military training.

No pays, no gains, really so , no pay , no gain. Military training of 12 days, the hardships that how to each student, does it have greater harvest that how there are little ones that pay in training? I wish that everybody can realize the true essence among them in this world , do well, must pay ; Do better , must pay more .
In the course of military training, tired and tense training has not merely lightenned our homesick mood , have dispel our strange sense, has tempered the ability of our bearing hardships and independent life even more. And through studying the meaning in which the military theory let us understand military training, strengthen patriotic consciousness, let oneself have a sense of duty too , feel that oneself is much riper.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-12 14:58:34 | 显示全部楼层
In my memory, the martial drill in college is a good and interesting experience, which is also full of sweat.

I still remember the first day of my drill in college clearly. All of students were called up to meet the officers who will train us. We trooped together in the unit of class and waited to know the officer who would be in charge of us. The officer of our class was a second lieutenant. He was not tall and his skin was a little black. He is a humorous people. Our classmates like him at once.

Our first training item was making the bed. At the beginning, an officer showed the steps how to make a square-shape quilt. It looked easy by him, but in fact, when in our turns, it really consumed our considerable time to make a qualified-square-shape quilt. Then time went into the routine training days. What we did most is making queue. How easy it is by imagination. However, after nearly one weeks training, we still could not goose-step properly. And at last we had been trained for two weeks with goose-step merely in apple-pie order. The most exciting drill was shooting with a real gun. Although each of us only had five bullets, we were really glad for the shooting drill. Unfortunately, most of us missed the target for five times. Even like this, we all think it as the most interesting thing in the martial drill. And also, there were still many amusing things, such as competing songs with other squads, visiting the military exhibition...All of them left me a good recollection.

Of course, there must be some hard time to undergo in the martial drill. For example, we must stand up attention in the sun for half an hour or even one hour. This is called stand as a soldier. It really a big test for ones body and mind. Fortunately, we pass through it successfully.

We have learned many things from the martial drill, such as endurance, obeying discipline, uniting as one, teaming work. Every quality can benefit us limitless.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-12 21:06:54 | 显示全部楼层
It is the fifth day after i enter the college, Early morning, our more than 2,000 new students welcomed for 9 day-long military trainings life. We wear neat and grave military training clothing white shirt, the black trousers. Divides into more than 10 platoons,full of energy to make drill in the broad drill ground. Regarding squats the posture which, sits, stands; Changes uniformity, stability; The step integrity and dynamics, all must be strictly trained even some details. Under the overpoweringly hot sunshine, all students are carrying on in a physique and the spiritual dual test.  

Day nearly ten hours get down, we fully expierenced the sweat and difficult which the
military training brought us. also someone have dizziness, disgusting, symptom and so on heat-stroke, we truly realized the military training days has not been certainly easy. But when i savors carefully, this actually improves our physical quality certainly , we also have achievements as a contemporary university student in the knowledge, the quality.we must have the will  strives for success, bears hardships and stands hard work, the physical quality and the psychological quality .  

Therefore, the military training gives us the significance of life is pivotal. To our psychology withstanding pressure ability also is noticeable. In brief, It bring many  significant  guidance to life behind the sweat  In the greenhouse flowers also from this beautifully bloom... ... But to me, have this enrichment, the difficult military training experience, I am sure to like the university life more, anticipated soon starts life brand-new page... ...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-12 21:27:40 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-13 19:56:16 | 显示全部楼层
    In my memory, the martial drill in university is a good and interesting experience, which is also full of sweat and fatigue.
     My university is located in Nanjing, the temperature of summer is very hot in here, I did not adapt to this climate initially. meanwhile, I must accept to martial drill, I face to greatly challenger under this environment.
     My martial drill life was finished in seven days, everyday pulled on the color clothes, this clothes is very thickness, and keeping hot temperature, meanwhile everyday drill nearly ten hours, the consumption of stamina is more. The first day during martial drill, our coach recognize to me. Because I do not effort, to frankly say, the martial drill is very fatigue. when it is assembling in the noon, I was alway late. I hate martial drill. But, We have learned many things from the martial drill, such as endurance, obeying discipline, uniting as one, teaming work. furthermore my volition was train during the martial drill, meanwhile, I study a lot of knowledge, I learn to overcome difficult in the martial drill, we are good at face difficult and solve difficult.
     Now, I very hope to take part in this activity, The aim is training myself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-13 21:41:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-14 16:34:10 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 1000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

oyjoqc 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-7-15 12:16:44 | 显示全部楼层
我也想…………   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-15 13:13:01 | 显示全部楼层
When referring to the military training, there are so many words I want to write down. It has been nearly six years; I can still remember the smell of the grass.
I was very nervous at the beginning of the military training for the poor body constitution. I did not know what to do if I could not stick to the end. I was also afraid that the drill master will blame me for my substandard movements. When the drill master came to us and introduced by our teacher, I found out he is almost the same age with us. I could not accurately tell a person’s age at that time. I learned later from my classmates’ gossip that the drill master will be younger than us, he is fewer than twenty. When the military training began, he taught us how to stand. He recited the instruction loudly, from his expression we could fell that he was nervous as us were. He showed us how to stand right in person, some girls could not catch the key points, and he showed them repeatedly. Then he taught us how to stand in a line, a straight line. It was so fanny that a fat boy was in my line (I am sorry that I could not tell you who he is for we are good friends). When the drill master checked our line, he would blame the fat boy, “you! You are out of the line, move!” Then the fat guy moved. Then the drill master checked our line from behind. “You! You are out of this line again, move! ” We all began to laugh at the bad luck of the fat boy. The fat guy was in the line all the time, the problem was that he was so fat, that he seemed out of the line from the both sides.

临走之前,俺也来一篇
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-17 10:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
Military Training in the University ?
  Today in China, military training has found its way into college life. Like soldiers, most undergraduates at universities and colleges are required to receive certain amount of military training, towards which people hold rather conflicting attitudes.?
  Some people believe that this kind of training is quite beneficial for the youths. For one thing, this kind of training enables them to develop a sense of discipline. For another, the training acquaints them with the basic skills in the army which enables the university freshmen quickly acclimatize themselves to the university life. However, others strongly oppose this practice, regarding it as a waste of time, because they see no connection between the training and the students’ future in the university and future jobs.?
In my opinion, military training is very necessary for the undergraduates because it could serve as a valuable experience in their university life, even in their future life. On one hand, it tells those young people living on campus the meaning of hardship so as to inspire them to study harder. On the other hand it offers them at least a taste of another kind of life. Military training can offer them not only good health, but also a strong will. Therefore, the military training should be promoted in the universities and colleges in China.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-17 13:24:34 | 显示全部楼层
活动结束~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 05:09 , Processed in 0.360474 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.