搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1622|回复: 19

[[小语种资源]] 大家来讨论一下这个稿子的不当之处

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-18 16:05:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
life's good

Life’s good
The life is good, the world is beautiful. It is that you lack the eyes which can find happiness if you do not consider your life good, rather than the world short of happiness.
I defined myself as a pessimist, for many of my friends told me that. They encourage me to be confident. They lead me to find and appreciate merits of myself and be proud of that.
I am from a poor village and all I have done in senior middle school was to study hard with all my heart in it from one hour to the next. I lived a depressed college life of four years, which is a big loss to me. I have wasted the four-year time without acquire something important and essential, which I should gain.
Then I met my first girl friend, she made me more confident, he he…
Now I have realized that I have my own advantages I have also found that the life is good, my life is not as depressed as I thought before.
Formerly, I would feel awkward after I had expressed my opinion during a meeting in my work place or debate with my associates or friends. I would have the same feeling when I showing others what I had done for I thought that there were so many unreasonable factors and drawbacks in my opinion and my job. Now, I find that it is not only I would make mistakes when express opinion. I also find that my friends and other guys around me are not perfect either. But they are also proud of what they have done, they are so confident. There is always a bright scene, a beautiful world in their eyes.
I learn from them that a person should be optimistic toward life. I can live up to this standard now. I admire my advantages positively and recognize my short coming reasonably.
My present job offers me salary that is not perceived by most people as high, my job is not defined as admirable. I am not somebody; I am only a common teacher in a professional college. However, I would appreciate every day of my life.
I know that nobody is perfect. I know what my drawback is; I know what my goal is. I know which one I want to become. I can support myself financially.
I now face every sunrise and sunset with smile. I know that the world is beautiful, the life is good.
回复

使用道具 举报

phonology 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-8-19 00:24:12 | 显示全部楼层
按照上次的规矩,一点一点讲。

1)
It is that you lack the eyes which can find happiness if you do not consider your life good, rather than the world short of happiness.
作者的意思是不是:如果你不觉得生活美好,那是因为你缺少发现快乐的眼睛,而不是着世界缺少幸福。
如果是的话,那么这句话的句式就有些奇怪了,不像是地道的英语。
It is that 给人的感觉好像是作者想要使用强调句,但实际的运用却不够得心应手。
如果是我,我会这样写:
If you do not think [consider是不是有些不合适呢] your life is good, it is not because the world is short of happiness, but rather you lack the eye [eye指眼光,eyes是眼睛。当然用眼睛也行]to it. (为了保留原来的句式,我这个也是点怪怪的)  

2)
I defined myself as a pessimist, for many of my friends told me that.
define好像不好,用acknowledge好不好?
"told me that",that指"I defined myself as a pessimist"?
是不是可以用 for many friends thought so.
我个人觉得my可以省略,当然是你的朋友咯。我的朋友又不认识你。

3)
They encourage[d 是否保持事态一致] me to be confident. They lead me to find and appreciate merits of myself and be proud of them[that是单数,既然前面用了merits,是不是应该用them呢?].

4)
I am from a poor village and all I have done in senior middle school was to study hard with all my heart [in it] from one hour to the next.
it 应该是指senior middle school吧?前面有过了,这里是不是省略呢?

5)
I lived a depressed college life of four years, which is a big loss to me.
我喜欢这么写:My four-year college life was depressing, and ……

6)
I have wasted the four-year time without acquir[ing] something important and essential, which I should [have] gain[ed].
介词后面要用现在分词;
should have done 表示应该做却没有做

7)
几个分句并致,中间却没有连接词,这是不符合英语语法的。
而行文本身,"more confident"之上应该写你是如何自信的,但是我们更多地看到的是不自信。过渡上有断层。

8)
Now I have realized that I have my own advantages[?]I have also found that the life is good, [?]my life is not as depressed as I thought before.

9)
Formerly, I would feel awkward after I had expressed my opinion during a meeting in my work place or debate with my associates or friends. I would have the same feeling when I [既然分句主语一样,我们一般不用独立分词结构,所以这里少系动词] showing others what I had done for I thought that there were so many unreasonable factors and drawbacks in my opinion and my work[job和work的区别就不多讲了].

10)
Now, I find that it is not only I would make mistakes when express opinion. I also find that my friends and other guys around me are not perfect either.
既然用了not only ... but also 就用上吧,而且更加简洁。

11)
I learn from them that a person should be optimistic toward life. I can live up to this standard now. I admire my advantages positively and recognize my short coming reasonably. My present job offers me salary that is not perceived by most people as high, my job is not defined as dmirable. I am not somebody; I am only a common teacher in a professional college. However, I would appreciate every day of my life. I know that nobody is perfect. I know what my drawback is; I know what my goal is. I know which one I want to become. I can support myself financially. I now face every sunrise and sunset with smile. I know that the world is beautiful, the life is good.
"I"开头的句子是不是多了一点?句子也大都为短句,最好其中一些可以连成长句。

还是那句话,眼高手低,自己写,未必有着水准。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-19 08:01:43 | 显示全部楼层
大家继续啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-19 08:05:07 | 显示全部楼层
1)The life is good, the world is beautiful.
The应去掉,good后加and

2)It is that you lack the eyes which can find happiness if you do not consider your life good, rather than the world short of happiness
楼上指出了不妥之处,不过可以不用lack,可用dont have a eye for

3)I defined myself as a pessimist, for many of my friends told me that.
define可改用call,这里的my不可省略,that可改为so

4)They lead me to find and appreciate merits of myself and be proud of that.
用lead不妥,用help就可以了,find可改为find out

5)I am from a poor village and all I have done in senior middle school was to
have done应为did,senior middle school不妥,可改为high school

6)I lived a depressed college life of four years, which is a big loss to me.
depressed应为depressing, is应为was

7)without acquire something important and essential, which I should gain.
可改为something useful or valuable, should gain可改为should have gained,有自责的语气

另外这段缺少一个主题句.

8)I admire my advantages positively and recognize my short coming reasonably.
positively多余,reasonably不知所云,recognize可改为admit,shortcoming加s

9)I know which one I want to become
改为what kind of person I want to be
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-19 11:19:16 | 显示全部楼层
引用第1楼phonology2006-08-19 00:24发表的“”:

俺也是老规矩,进括号。。

===========================

按照上次的规矩,一点一点讲。

1)
It is that you lack the eyes which can find happiness if you do not consider your life good, rather than the world short of happiness.
作者的意思是不是:如果你不觉得生活美好,那是因为你缺少发现快乐的眼睛,而不是着世界缺少幸福。
如果是的话,那么这句话的句式就有些奇怪了,不像是地道的英语。
It is that 给人的感觉好像是作者想要使用强调句,但实际的运用却不够得心应手。
如果是我,我会这样写:
If you do not think [consider是不是有些不合适呢] your life is good, it is not because the world is short of happiness, but rather you lack the eye [eye指眼光,eyes是眼睛。当然用眼睛也行]to it. (为了保留原来的句式,我这个也是点怪怪的)

{
  这句是很奇怪。中文的强调和英文的强调有所不同,所以按照中文的强调方法是不恰当的,而且句子一旦很长,强调的重点就变弱了。

先说一下原句除去结构的问题,rather than the world short of happiness, 缺少动词, is short of happiness.

don't think. 这里用 think ...is not...比较好。think直接表达自己的意见, don't think往往表达与对方意见相左的情况。 “mine english are very much good”, “I don't think so”

It's that....这不是个句型, It's because,  It's because of...都可以。

如果我要表达这个强调的意思: The world is NEVER short of happiness AS LONG AS You have the eyes to find it.

眼光一般是用作 to the artist's eye  .. 以艺术家的眼光。。。中文的有眼光 似乎不是这么直接翻译。
}

2)
I defined myself as a pessimist, for many of my friends told me that.
define好像不好,用acknowledge好不好?
"told me that",that指"I defined myself as a pessimist"?
是不是可以用 for many friends thought so.
我个人觉得my可以省略,当然是你的朋友咯。我的朋友又不认识你。

{
  问题phonnny说得还算清楚, 不过acknowledge就不能as。

另外,my 不可以省略。I went out with my family last night for dinner. 你家里人我也不认识,my 不是也不能去么? I love my wife.... 你老婆我也不认识。。。得了,扯远了。

这句的问题在于作者想要修饰一下,结果基本功不扎实,还过犹不及。。

直接修改成:Many of my friends said I am a pessimist, and I agree with them.(注意,这里前后时态可以不同,my friend过去和我说的,现在我和你们说的时候,我同意这点)
}

3)
They encourage[d 是否保持事态一致] me to be confident. They lead me to find and appreciate merits of myself and be proud of them[that是单数,既然前面用了merits,是不是应该用them呢?].

{
   前面要保持encouraged一致,后面就lead了? lad, use led instead.

that 一定要慎用,建议作者好好学学that的用法。that不是万金油,可以随便抹,一般各处都有各处的用词,而that也一般用作这些用词所避讳的一些场合,比如 it's ....who.. it's .... which...当这些次不适合的时候,才是that...
}

4)
I am from a poor village and all I have done in senior middle school was to study hard with all my heart [in it] from one hour to the next.
it 应该是指senior middle school吧?前面有过了,这里是不是省略呢?

{
    不需要什么in it.. 不过作者要是想写 深更半夜子时归,关门闭户掩柴扉 这样风格的话另当别论。

你如果不是高中没毕业,那就是had done. 而如果你是要描述你整个高中的事情的话,all I DID in senior...  

to do 句型可以是名词性的,但这里还是studying hard...动名词做宾语好。

from one hour to the next?? 很陌生,从没见过,如果作者不确定这个确实是个固有用法的话。you must have coined it yourself!.  还很别扭。直接 studying hard with all my heart all the time.
}

5)

{
   更地道的好像应该这么写 “My four years in college were depressing”

四年的生活不能用loss, 再怎么depressing 也不行, loss应该是具体的,depressing 只能是pity
}

6)
I have wasted the four-year time without acquir[ing] something important and essential, which I should [have] gain[ed].
介词后面要用现在分词;
should have done 表示应该做却没有做

{
   without后面还要用 anything. without something 也不是不可以,黑人说法。 相似的还有 i don't need no arms around me.

作者特喜欢用have....其实你要描述一过去的事情,就直接过去式好了。道明寺说过:如果过去完成时有用,要过去式做什么?
}

7)
而行文本身,"more confident"之上应该写你是如何自信的,但是我们更多地看到的是不自信。过渡上有断层。

{
  逗号改句号就成了。不过这小段让我们浮想联翩哦。he he ...
}

8)
Now I have realized that I have my own advantages[?]I have also found that the life is good, [?]my life is not as depressed as I thought before.

{
   作者的have...还真是多啊。。。。该去还是去了吧。 倒是让我想起来我表妹中文蹩脚的时候,跟我说:这个东西你可以有(you can have this.)异曲同工?

as.. as... 如果否定句  is not so.... as..有印象否?

这不是联结词的问题,几个句子基本上都是独立成句的。用句号! 道明寺也说过:如果逗号有用的话,要句号做什么?
}

9)
Formerly, I would feel awkward after I had expressed my opinion during a meeting in my work place or debate with my associates or friends. I would have the same feeling when I [既然分句主语一样,我们一般不用独立分词结构,所以这里少系动词] showing others what I had done for I thought that there were so many unreasonable factors and drawbacks in my opinion and my work[job和work的区别就不多讲了].

{
    先说语法错误,已指出的不重复。看大写的

Would feel??既然说的是过去的事实,那就i FELT
    after i EXPRESSED..
    IN a meeting...
    DEBATED with... (这里用Argue更好)
    I HAD the same feeling...

showing others what I had done  这句话难得时态用的准确,表扬一下。体会一下区别?

unreasonable factors and drawbacks ?? 改成一个词 defects如何?

My work我觉得没有错。

本句太长了。长的我都不想看不想理解了。所以既然for...比较短,挪到前面如何?
   formerly, because i thought..... , i felt....... , also i got the same feeling when....   
}

10)
Now, I find that it is not only I would make mistakes when express opinion. I also find that my friends and other guys around me are not perfect either.
既然用了not only ... but also 就用上吧,而且更加简洁。

{
   find some具体的thing, find out some 抽象的thing.

这句话就是翻译成中文也罗索得很。

Now I find out that not only I but also my friends and collegues make mistakes when expressing opinions

来,跟我重复 When DOING SOMETHING ,这个句型你已经错了好多次了。

还有 expressing OPINIONS, 大声念, 这个opinion,如果不加修饰的 their opinion,就要加复数。 这里their明显不合适,因为还有I呢。
}

11)
I learn from them that a person should be optimistic toward life. I can live up to this standard now. I admire my advantages positively and recognize my short coming reasonably. My present job offers me salary that is not perceived by most people as high, my job is not defined as dmirable. I am not somebody; I am only a common teacher in a professional college. However, I would appreciate every day of my life. I know that nobody is perfect. I know what my drawback is; I know what my goal is. I know which one I want to become. I can support myself financially. I now face every sunrise and sunset with smile. I know that the world is beautiful, the life is good.
"I"开头的句子是不是多了一点?句子也大都为短句,最好其中一些可以连成长句。

{
  太长了。偷懒不看了,instead, 看个短的
}

还是那句话,眼高手低,自己写,未必有着水准。

{
   未必有“这”水准。
}
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-19 11:32:53 | 显示全部楼层
楼上有点豆腐里挑刺啊。   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-19 11:33:44 | 显示全部楼层
引用第5楼canway20082006-08-19 11:32发表的“”:
楼上有点豆腐里挑刺啊。   

精益求精嘛。

不过我的经验是,不但平常的口语是,就连写作,我们中国人的时态和动名词,to be,单复数都是经常出问题的地方。我写作已经基本能够避免这些问题,可是说话的时候,还是经常错误不断。没办法,我们的中文语法和习惯都和英语太不相同了。

大哥在四楼的解说太精彩了,但是我没有重复评分的权力,就在这里评分了.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-19 11:46:43 | 显示全部楼层
小结一下,2楼修改意见有点搞笑,3楼修改意见有些不妥,4楼修改意见有个特点,5楼修改意见有点挑剔,6楼修改意见非常糊涂。     
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-19 12:08:04 | 显示全部楼层
1. I have wasted the four-year time without acquire something important and essential....
acquire vt. 取得,獲得, 为动词,应该用acquiring.

2. I would have the same feeling when I showing others .....
showing 动词的ing形式,缺少谓语应该为 am showing.

3. Now, I find that it is not only I would make mistakes when express ....
express 是动词应该用expressing做状语.

4. But they are also proud of what they have done, they are so confident.
but 是连接词转的是前一句话的语义,不对应they are so confident。应该这样用
However, they are also proud of what they have done and they are so confident.

5. I admire my advantages positively and recognize my short coming reasonably.
short coming 应该是一个词。连起来写shortcoming.

6. My present job offers me salary that is not perceived by most people as high, my job is not defined as admirable.
应该用and连接两个并列句.

7. I now face every sunrise and sunset with smile.
应该是with a smile.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-19 12:12:33 | 显示全部楼层
引用第7楼canway20082006-08-19 11:46发表的“”:
小结一下,2楼修改意见有点搞笑,3楼修改意见有些不妥,4楼修改意见有个特点,5楼修改意见有点挑剔,6楼修改意见非常糊涂。     

哈哈哈,总算有个知音,其实我每楼都想比较搞笑的。可惜我不是说相声的,水平有限啊。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-19 12:53:32 | 显示全部楼层
按照上次的规矩,一点一点讲。
that 只能指单数吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-19 12:55:09 | 显示全部楼层
按照上次的规矩,一点一点讲。

大家说怎么样写比较好呢?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-19 12:56:42 | 显示全部楼层
按照上次的规矩,一点一点讲。

俺的连词用得确实不行,呵呵,以后一定改进
回复

使用道具 举报

phonology 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-8-19 15:59:49 | 显示全部楼层
补充个人感受:

关于agent124
1) 楼上指出了不妥之处,不过可以不用lack,可用dont have a eye for
当然可以,但是是不是罗嗦了呢?语言是活的,并没有必须一定的说法,这一点和计算机语言不同,也许也就是它的魅力所在吧。所以有的时候,不必说一定是这样说,那样不可以。所以我想我们是不是大家也主要把评点的重点放在死的语法上。对于文体,只能退而再求其次了。

2) define可改用call,这里的my不可省略,that可改为so
many friends可不可以?我想应该是可以的,难道一定要说成 many of my friends或者是 many my friends?

3) depressed应为depressing, is应为was
is也说得通,损失是长久的,并没有过去。

关于neotsu
4) don't think. 这里用 think ...is not...比较好。think直接表达自己的意见, don't think往往表达与对方意见相左的情况。 It's that....这不是个句型, It's because, It's because of...都可以。眼光一般是用作 to the artist's eye .. 以艺术家的眼光。。。中文的有眼光 似乎不是这么直接翻译。

英语更加习惯用think ...is not...,这一点我已开始就意识到了。但是我的句子,为了和原句保持保持大体一致,后面立刻又出现了一个not,故此才忍痛把not放到前面去了。其实现在外国人也有不少直接用don‘t think,教科书是死的,英语是活的。和外国人多接触,你会发现很多书上的东西即便不是错的,至少也是不实际的。

It's that....的确不是句型,我的意思是It's ....that....。误解我了。

关于eye,我是见到过这么用的。英国人写的文章。具体那里我搞不清楚了。即便不是好英语,也是活英语。

5) 不过acknowledge就不能as。另外,my 不可以省略。
acknowledge可以加as的。不知道大家晓不晓得terry Teagleton。我忘了他是牛津还是剑桥的英文终身教授。他有一本专门写tragedy的书中就用了acknowledge ... as 的句型(好像是the sweetness of tragedy,既不清楚了,要回图书馆才行)。在学界,terry Teagleton以漂亮的英文著称。当然不仅仅是英文本身。

6) 前面要保持encouraged一致,后面就lead了? use led instead.  that一般用作这些用词所避讳的一些场合,比如 it's ....who.. it's .... which...当这些次不适合的时候,才是that...
led是我漏了
it's ....who..不适合的时候,才是that...  ???什么意思,不懂

7) 四年的生活不能用loss, 再怎么depressing 也不行, loss应该是具体的,depressing 只能是pity
life is tough.可不可以?那为什么depressing不可以呢?
四年的生活能不能用loss,我想这是楼主和帖主在想法上的差异吧。

8) 几个句子基本上都是独立成句的。用句号! 道明寺也说过:如果逗号有用的话,要句号做什么?
都用句号太短了,句头重复了。

9) My work我觉得没有错。
原来楼主是job,我改成work的。
拜托,也看看原文啦。露馅了吧。你在我这上面再改,对我来说也是一种督促,我也可以发现很多遗漏了的东西,但是也看看楼主的原文洒!

10) 太长了。偷懒不看了,instead, 看个短的
看看原文好不好

关于agldacheng
11) that 只能指单数吗?
看看语法书吧,有什么问题我们在聊。
我们的表述总不及书上来的精准。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-20 00:32:44 | 显示全部楼层
1) 四年的生活不能用loss, 再怎么depressing 也不行, loss应该是具体的,depressing 只能是pity
life is tough.可不可以?那为什么depressing不可以呢?
四年的生活能不能用loss,我想这是楼主和帖主在想法上的差异吧。

我的意思是说:再怎么depressing, 您也不能用loss啊,不是说depressing 不行, d...行得很的很。

2) 至于call. so, so 我很同意, agen1234的改法还是生硬一些

3) agen1234的depressed/ing 是这样, ed修饰人,ing修饰事情。 ed是指人沮丧,ing是指事物让人沮丧。
来个例句: agen1234 is ED.   hehe .别想歪了。

4) acknowledge as ...顺手写错了,没错, acknowledge 可以连as.误人不浅,吾之过也

5) 再想说说a的短句,该短的时候不短,该长的时候不长。也不只是连词和符号的问题。感觉长句罗索,短句放在一起更罗索。似乎应该更好的组织一下中文意思再写比较好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-20 11:49:13 | 显示全部楼层
总体来说,一看就知道这篇文章出于非英语为母语的人之手。因为写作的时候有点放不开手脚。
前面有很多人谈了自己的看法,在此,我只想说说自己的个人看法,有不对之出,请原谅。
(1)
I am from a poor village and all I have done in senior middle school was to study hard with all my heart in it from one hour to the next.
改为: I am from a poor village and all I have done in senior middle school was to study hard with all my heart  from one hour to another.
至于是高中还是初中,那只能看你自己的意思了,我这里不好说用senior还是high
(2)
Now I have realized that I have my own advantages ,I have also found that the life is good, my life is not as depressed as I thought before.
改为:Now I have realized that I had my own advantages and I have also found that the life was good and my life was not as depressed as I thought before.
(3)
改为Now, I find not only I would make mistakes when express opinions. ,but also my friends and other guys around me are not perfect either.
由于其他人已经给予很好的评价了,这里我就不再多说。说的也是我个人一点小意见,望理解。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-20 13:15:42 | 显示全部楼层
首先声明本人不是英语专业的,有不当的评论见谅。。。。

1,The life is good, the world is beautiful. 与It is that you (you指谁?)lack the eyes which can find happiness if you do not consider your life good, rather than the world short of happiness.并没有必然的联系。作为第一段落,两句没有联系的话串联在一起,似乎不妥。

2。I defined myself as a pessimist, for many of my friends told me that. 这句缺少逻辑性,如果单从语法的角度,没有问题,楼主显然不会满足于此。pessimist不应是被告知的,应该是自己的感知,并佐以事例或具体事实来说明。为后面的They encourage me to be confident.来提供依据。 They(什么是They?) lead me to find (find什么?)and appreciate merits of myself and be proud of that. 该段有一些逻辑上的问题,宜澄清。
3,I am from a poor village (没有看出农村的出身与后面有什么联系。如果想表明读书的不容易应该再深入一下说明农村背景与个人学习或奋斗的联系。poor village与作者并不一定产生study hard 的后果)and all I have done in senior middle school was to study hard with all my heart in it from one hour to the next. I lived a depressed college life of four years, which is a big loss to me(depressed life与loss没有必然联系,因为depressed life也可以是宝贵的财富,经历,很多人因为depressed life经历成就了后来的事业)所以 I have wasted the four-year time without acquire something important and essential, which I should gain. 并不一个合理的表述。
4,Then I met my first girl friend, she made me more confident, he he… (空洞)
5,Now I have realized that I have my own advantages I have also found that the life is good, my life is not as depressed as I thought before. (除了作者,读者看不出作者的advantages 是什么)
6,Formerly, I would (没有必要用语气表达词)feel awkward after (用when就可以了)I had expressed my opinion during a meeting in my work place or debate with my associates or friends. I would have the same feeling when I showing others what I had done for I thought that there were so many unreasonable factors and drawbacks in my opinion and my job. Now, I find that it is not only I would make mistakes when express opinion. I also find that my friends and other guys around me are not perfect either. But they are also proud of what they have done, they are so confident. There is always a bright scene, a beautiful world in their eyes. 这段,作者的语气表达式多余的,(would的使用),另一个问题是句子太长,好像在砌砖墙,最好的语言是最简洁易懂的语言。
6。I learn from them that a person should be optimistic toward life. I can live up to this standard now. I admire my advantages positively and recognize my short coming reasonably.
My present job offers me salary that is not perceived by most people as high, my job is not defined as admirable. I am not somebody; I am only a common teacher in a professional college. However, I would appreciate every day of my life. 优点和缺点好像用strength 和weakness更好
7,I know that nobody is perfect. I know what my drawback is; I know what my goal is. I know which one I want to become. I can support myself financially.
I now face every sunrise and sunset with smile. I know that the world is beautiful, the life is good. 全文没有看出作者的经历与life is bad 和world is bad有什么联系。所以the world is beautiful, the life is good. 的结论看是牵强。

语法的问题,楼上的朋友们提出不少,我想这都不是大问题。从作者的行文来看,中国化英语的痕迹非常强,刻意追求用词和句子上的发挥,反而破坏自然的感觉和立意。
建议:多与native speaker接触,尽量用语言化的感觉写作,可以克服语法化文体的毛病。
个人的直接感觉,莫怪。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-9-7 20:32:20 | 显示全部楼层
这个实在是精彩,顶起来,大家一起来学习,这里面回贴的人中,可是有大牛哦,不要错过.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-8 10:27:20 | 显示全部楼层
WOrld is beautiful, and life is good. We do not feel our lives are good rather for the lack of eyes to find happiness than for the short of happiness in the world.
I thought of myself as a pessimist,and many of my friends also told me that.They advise me to be more confident,and help me to find merits that I will be proud of.
I think my experinces lead me to be like that.I am from a poor vilage.My senior-middle-school life is a hard-working one for every minute with all my heart and soul,and the four-year college life is even depressed.I really regret for my college life for I should acquire something important and necessary instead of just wasting time.This is a big loss to me.
When I was in a gray world, I met my first girl friend,who make me more confident.Giggle...
Now I have already realized the advantages in myself,and found the life is good. My life is not as depressed as I thoughe before.
在原文基础上改写了点,请大家看看。呵呵
原文的段落衔接好像不很连贯,逻辑顺序可以改改吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-8 11:51:25 | 显示全部楼层
eyes-eyesight

rather than is a conjunction,which is not matched with preposition phrases.

I defined myself as a pessimist-I think I'm a pessimist

many of my friends-many friends of mine

lead me -direct me

I am from a poor village-I was born in a poor village

in it- omit

from one hour to the next-from day to day is better

I should gain-omit gain

he he…what's this?

debate with-debated with

showing-show

I find that it is not only I would make mistakes when express opinion. I also find that my friends and other guys around me are not perfect either.

I find that I may make mistakes when I expess my opinions,so do my friends and other guys around me.

with smile-with a smile
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 11:07 , Processed in 0.459289 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.