回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-10-25 14:21:17 | 显示全部楼层
i belive,in fact ,so do my wife and i
回复

使用道具 举报

pinky 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-11-20 22:02:15 | 显示全部楼层
Just viewed comments put forward by above friends, some friends believe love at the first sight, while others not, what you talked just ideas or some willingness. Well, I show you my true story.

As to me, I didnt believe love at first sight at all, but this kind of love happened on me twice.
My hubby fell in love with me at the first sight when we were on the train back from universtiy, after his insistent pursue, we got married finally.
Oh, sorry, I cant tell you the second experience here, that's my secret.

What I really want to say is, there is love at first sight, the problem is not about you believe it or not, it is just about wether you can meet it or not...when you do meet the chance and the other partner you are looking for, then you believe it.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-11-21 03:13:30 | 显示全部楼层
Pinky,one credit to congratulate your virgin post here*_^Right,if you did meet the one and love indeed, you will certainly believe that saying indeed. If not,maybe it is just a good wish

Hope Pinky will come more often and join our discussion or exchange your idea on English study~~
回复

使用道具 举报

pinky 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-11-21 22:32:32 | 显示全部楼层
hi, Iampm
I just registrated readfree net days ago, got the connection from other website. I was so glad to find this good website and registrated at once. Iampm, your English is so perfect, and you manage the forum in real earnest. Thanks for your devotion to the forum.

Well, I tell you the second experience of love at first sight, it's a miracle. ......I fell in love with a strange guy when chatted online, and the first chat, no meet, no voice at all. I hardly believed it, but it was the fact. Seven hours' chatting online that day, and first meet online. We both deeply attracted by each other, and I couldnt help missing him after that chat. Iampm, how can you believe that, love at first ...should be said, at first exchange of thoughts and hearts. Maybe you will say, that's just a passion, a romantic scene, but the emotion has lasted three years....

Just these days, I have been considered, to end this emotion....he's too perfect, but too far away from me, and too visionary...And I finally found a truth, that I love my hubby so deeply, he's a real man in my life, cares me every day by me. That's true love in life......but how to define my second love, can it be called "spirit love' or just 'visionary love'?
By the way, Iampm, thanks you for adding points for me. thank you very much, I just saw it.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-11-21 22:55:08 | 显示全部楼层
It was really nice to see new friends like you here,Pinky.And I'm so glad and honored to listen to your romantic and secret story*_^
Maybe you just can not let something that  can not purchase slip away--it's such an imaginary person 'cause he is not by your side,one that you can not touch truely and bear his defects.That's why we alsways sigh for the unreachable thing....What I really think and wish is,to cherish the real one and bear the touching one in heart and bear the feeling deep in your memoryThat's so beautiful.
回复

使用道具 举报

pinky 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-11-22 09:08:42 | 显示全部楼层
Thansk, Iampm, I do cherrish what I currently own very much. I love my hubby, love my lovely baby, love my family, love them all. I have a very happy family. What I ever had just a dream, some kind of good wish to pursue romantic, or colorful life.
(^_*)
That's really so beautiful.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-11-26 09:26:52 | 显示全部楼层
Some times i just think human is something like animal choosing partner to breed the next generation. I wander of man and womon fall in love at first sight but I didnot wander they can live together all along their life.
Sametimes I wander can human alive without love? and the love in the first sight is the real love in his deep soul? May no one can tell me clearly what love is. May be every one has his personly thinking of it. May be the answer expected for yourslef searching!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-11-28 20:09:20 | 显示全部楼层
Nice to see Mirror here and thanks for Mirror's ideas.I'd like to point out some grammar mistakes,if do not mind

Some times(Sometimes) i just think human(Usually we say human beings/humans are) is something like animal choosing partner to breed the next generation(better to use a subordinate clause---'animal who choose...?'). I wander(wonder/believe?) of(that) man and womon (may) fall in love at first sight but I didnot wander(wonder if /believe?) they can live together all along their life.(all their lives/all along?)
Sametimes(sometimes) I wander(wonder if) can human(human beingss/humans/man(old-fashioned) can) alive(live) without love? and (whether) the love in(at) the first sight is the real love in his deep soul? May no one can tell me clearly what love is. May be every one has his personly(personal) thinking of it. May be the answer expected for yourslef searching!

Do not use the word you are not sure of and try to use the dictionary more
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-11-29 17:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much!
I am so glad that some could help me on my way studying english!
And as a freshman, i am so glad to be inspired in the forum! Really, i am very excited.
I'd think my speaking will never be writed back!
Thank you once again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-11-30 12:25:14 | 显示全部楼层
love is necessary for everyone.it come from deep heart.you can say i have love someone at first
sight.but you are not sure you can live together in your whole life.why?love is varied.in Different age stage and conditions,same people will  have different emotion.if you are married and have children.you will discover that "love at first sight" is so unreality.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-12-15 00:44:20 | 显示全部楼层
Many friends have argued vehemently with me on if there exits love at first sight. Some believe while others do not believe it at all. Due to the complexity of the real characteristics of human beings, opponents think people should pay more time to know others, to know whether or not they can get along well, therefore, there can not exit real love at first sight. Approvers think that, sometimes they are the right ones in the fairy, we have to believe it if there do exit some such cases.
  Sure enough everyone has his own reasons no matter he\she believe or does not believe, and it is difficult for us to tell who is right and who is wrong. Although there are few such cases in the reality, it does not follow that we should not believe it. Maybe this would arouse tons of  heckling voices: why you or he can not get love at first sight? There should be more real lovers when they met at the first sight!
   What’s wrong?
   Almost everyone has a psudo-figure(how it looks and what it should be etc.) in his\her heart when he or she grows up, say, pre-lover, we call it template. When he\she begins to date they would compare the counterparty with the template, if they are almost the same , love at first  sight happens.  i’m sure that many friends have said “no” to themselves at the first sight when they meet the counterparty, why? The template and the counterparty differ too much!
What if we meet a counterparty who neither differs nor equals with our templates? HeHe, I call it love at second or third sight, and this is the popular situation we meet. When two person can not attract each other too much, but they can find each other some good virtues, then they keep in touch and get along, finally, they may get married.
   Love at first sight seems to be the privilege of beauties and handsomes in fairytales and stories, and it does happen among them easily in reality due to their good-lookings and gentle dispositions. But it can also happen among the one who can find some striking virtues among its counterparty, imagining that how pretty jiangqing was shocked when she saw our great chairman Mao in yan’an! Sometimes, love is mysterious, lover is always the most beautiful one in the lover’s eyes.
   Paradoxically, I’m still single while all my friends have got married. almost at every wedding ceremony, some friends would ask me: man, have you got your love at first sight yet? That time, I would shout proudly: the enemy is not emerging, but I’ll wait.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-12-16 11:43:06 | 显示全部楼层
Hope more and more friends will enjoy our discussion
Thank iampm mm for your hardworking
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-18 19:54:37 | 显示全部楼层
Tomorrow is another day!!,so i think is really true to love with each other !!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-18 20:05:41 | 显示全部楼层
first sight IS THE 基础 love还是要slowly slowly培养的 because love is not a easy 事情
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-2-18 22:03:06 | 显示全部楼层
tomorrow is another day . i believe it .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-8 15:33:30 | 显示全部楼层
Love at first sight  sound very romatic, I remember someone said that  ture love in the whole life just have 18months,I don't believe love at first sight,because you don't know he or she .Nowadays,lots of pop star have their own fans, if he or she love at first sight for they pop star ,DA you believe they have a good result,maybe you can say"light dream"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 22:18 , Processed in 0.436580 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.