找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1137|回复: 4

[[求助与讨论]] [原创空间]change

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-10-31 14:14:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sometimes you could be emotional. Sometimes you think being is nothingness when your thought goes so far away from you.
It’s been such a long time I lost my pen, lost my tongue, and lost my voice. I lost myself. People say if you can not say, you can write. But time even deprives me of this ability. What I can do now is to think. To think gets me painful. That hurts me, but never stops me. Thank goodness.

Someone talked about suicide yesterday. I remember those times when I tried so hard to stop my friend’s intention of suicide. Suicide is so stupid and selfish. You are not the only one in the world. There are so many friends caring about you, and more, your blood parents. How dare you abandon that?

But how much have I thought about the felo-de-se? If fear for life exceeds the fear for death, he will adopt to get rid of life. The reasons I want to stop suicide are two: one is I don’t understand how can something hurt one so much that he wanna cut his life as an end. Another is I used to experience this kind of pain and recovered from the pain and thought he could also pass as I did. Yet maybe that’s my own wishing thinking. Everyone is an individual. There is no two exactly same leaves in the world. Everyone has his own way towards life, including the way to end life.

Or just because I also get lost more or less,what I am doing more now is just wish. To wish those good friends who are suffering pain can still come in front of me and say Hi some day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-11-1 19:18:40 | 显示全部楼层
No one goes smoothly during the whole life, more or less, we may met with some difficuties and setbacks,but we can not lost heart. If we overcome the seemingly terrible difficuties with strong will and const effort, we will see a colorful rainbow after heavy rain.
回复

使用道具 举报

ziman2003 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-11-1 19:46:33 | 显示全部楼层
I aslo hope we all will see rainbow,but sometimes you have to face some things that made your life grey and your feeling blue.
When i meet some bad things ,my friends told me that can make me more strong,but, why i can't forget these things.
I believe that if i can't study to face ,i would had a sad life.
who can tell me how to be a  happy man.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-11-1 19:52:05 | 显示全部楼层
My wish to every person born onto this world:
Please seize and cherish your opportunity of coming onto this wolrd.
Dare think of the old happy times and dream of bright future.
Try to be yourself and get rid of all masks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-11-1 20:01:58 | 显示全部楼层
下面是引用ziman2003于2004-11-1 7:46 PM发表的 :
I aslo hope we all will see rainbow,but sometimes you have to face some things that made your life grey and your feeling blue.
When i meet some bad things ,my friends told me that can make me more strong,but, why i can't forget these things.
I believe that if i can't study to face ,i would had a sad life.
who can tell me how to be a  happy man.

Believe yourself, believe the future.
Have confidence by yourself, work hard for the future.
Of course relax when you happy or tired.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 13:19 , Processed in 0.373820 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.