注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1022|回复: 2

[[求助与讨论]] [原创空间]Ages of men and women

[复制链接]
可乐加冰 该用户已被删除
发表于 2004-11-1 09:03:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

With the development of the society, people can live longer than before. But if you research the statistics of the ages of men and women, you will find that women generally are longer lived than men. Perhaps, there are two reasons causing this difference: women bear less pressure than men and they do not have as many dangerous habits such as smoking and drinking.
The first cause is that men have to bear much more pressure than women.  Traditionally, man is the stronger in the world.  Thus, they have to be strong enough in body and spirits to allow their wives or girl friends to depend on them.  They have to earn enough money to let their family have pleasure.  Almost everyone think that men have the obligation to protect their country, their family, their wives, and their children.
There is also another important reason: the majority of men smokes and drinks.  Maybe smoking and drinking can relieve their pressure, but they also leave them in danger.  For example, smoking may increase the danger of having lung cancer, and drinking can raise the risk of having liver cancer.  Both are serious diseases that will let people die early.
In my opinion, it is high time for us to take measures.  Firstly, we should appeal our government to limit the use of tobacco and alcohol.  Secondly, we should help men to decrease their pressure, to cease their dangerous habits.  I hope men will live as long as women in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

jianghx 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-3-8 16:08:32 | 显示全部楼层
Although bearing heavy pressure , I have not the dangerous habits,i am an optimist,i can cry and smile,i will live longer than women.
Happy Women's Day!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-8-8 16:09:22 | 显示全部楼层
I  not agree with you .Nowadays more and more women work as same as men ,they bear pressure like men ,when women go home they must do a lot  of housework.I think they are too tire.some women like men drinking smoking, women under the dangerous more than men.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 03:13 , Processed in 0.355000 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.