找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 928|回复: 0

[[资源推荐]] 看电影学英语 加勒比海盗 《精讲之三》zt

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-5-19 10:37:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Pirate1: I didn't know we were takin on captives.

Pirate2: She's invoked the right of parley with Captain Barbossa.

Elizabeth: I am here to negotiate...

Pirate1: You will speak when spoken to.

Barbossa: And ye not lay a hand on those under the protection of parley.

Pirate1: Aye, sir.

Barbossa: My apologies, Miss.

Elizabeth: Captain Barbossa, I am here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal.

Barbossa: There are a lot of long words in there, Miss, we're naught but humble pirates. What is it that you want?

Elizabeth: I want you to leave and never come back.

Barbossa: I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request... means no.

Elizabeth: Very well. I'll drop it.

Barbossa: Me holds are burstin' with swag and that bit of shine matters to us? Why?

Elizabeth: It's what you've been searching for. I recognized the ship. I saw it eight years ago on the crossing from England.

Barbossa: Did ya, now?

Elizabeth: Fine. Well, I suppose if it is worthless then theres no point in me keeping it.

Barbossa: No, You have a name, Missy?

Elizabeth: Elizabeth... Turner.

Will: You! Sparrow.

Jack: Aye.

Will: You are familiar with that ship, the Black Pearl?

Jack: I've heard of it.

Will: Where does it make berth?

Jack: Where does it make berth? Have you not heard the stories? Captain Barbossa and his crew of miscreants sailed from the dreaded Isla de Muerta. It's an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is.

Will: The ship's real enough. Therefore its anchorage must be a real place. Where is it?

Jack: Why ask me?

Will: Because you're a pirate.

Jack: And you want to turn pirate yourself, is that it?

Will: Never. They took Miss Swann.

Jack: Oh, so it is that you've found a girl. I see. Well, if you're intending to brave all, hasten to her rescue and so win fair lady's heart, you'll have to do it alone, mate. I see no profit in it for me.

Will: I can get you out of here.

Jack: How's that? The keys run off.

Will: I helped build these cells. These are half pin-barrel hinges. With the right leverage and a proper application of strength, the door will lift free.

Jack: What's your name?

Will: Will Turner.

Jack: That will be short for William, I imagine. Good, strong name. No doubt, named for your father, aye.

Will: Yes.

Jack: Aha. Well, Mr. Turner, I've changed me mind. If you spring me from this cell, I swear on pain of death I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonny lass. Do we have an accord?

Will: Agreed.

Jack: Agreed, get me out.

链接里有视频!
http://sl.iciba.com/html/2007/0407/13/256526_1.htm
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 13:29 , Processed in 0.261026 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.