找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1623|回复: 0

[[原创地带]] Missing My Roommate

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-9-25 14:49:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My roommate is leaving, and I felt depressed.

In fact, He did nothing wrong. He is just a one same as me carrying out orders. He was told to be in charge of the civil engineering and coordinating between both paties: the owner party and the construction unit. Of course here in Mogolia, the climate is cold in winter. It is necessary for the construction to be done as soon as possible before when it becomes freezing.

My roommate did hard works. He was busy and running back and forth for the smooth on-going of the project. The office building and the canteen was accomplished. There also need to build a road between these two. Then there comes the question: how high the road surface should be? Higher or lower? According to the original design diagram, the road should be flat. But the boss asked the road to be built up too, which is of course unacceptable to the construction unit, who worries not how much engineering there will be by digging all it up, but the possible breaking of contract and the potential of wrong doing.

Things come to an embarrancement.

Of course , the boss won in the end and the construction team left. And so did my roommate.

Only a soldier, what he did is to communicate between the boss and the construction team. When the communication is bad, the communicator is removed too for failing his job too.

I cannot say anything to judge but only feel sorry for such a miserable deed.

Guy, wish you get a new job soon and be happy!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 17:54 , Processed in 0.306060 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.