[复制链接]
x34858781 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-9-20 14:48:53 | 显示全部楼层
I am major in geology
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-24 22:06:10 | 显示全部楼层
市政工程:
My major is municipal engineering. It is mainly about water and waster water treatment. In fact ,it is an old major, because it was founded about more than 300 years ago. Meanwhile it is making progress.
As is well known, the water pollution is getting worse. But our need toward water quality is getting harsh. So our duty is to make sure that the water is more safety and clean. Also, the waste water must be treated before drainage.
In the water supply factory , there are several crafts: coagulation and flocculation , sedimentation, filtration, disinfection, then the drinking water is sent to piples.
In the waste water treatment , it contains waster water collection , biological treatment , sedimentation , sludge treatment utilization .
Now there are many new technologies which are used in water treatment, for example, the electric chemistry,  advanced  oxidation .
In the future ,there will be new methods to treat water .And we will get cleaner water.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-9-26 20:09:40 | 显示全部楼层
Now,I want to introduce my major of CAD&CAM to you.
CAD&CAM full name is "computer aided design and computer aided manufacture ", CAD&CAM is very popular in the word. Our major's training objectives is the Mechanical Drawing, Engineering Mechanics, Hydromechanics, C# language, The main CAD &CAM software in the world as Autocad, Solidworks, PROE, UG, and the analysis software as ansys, fluent. and the basic course is the Public English, Math, Physics etc
I have studied this major since 1999, as far as now , had seven years. and now I have engaged in the fluid mixing trade, majors in design, development, manufacture and consulting of various mixing equipment and reducers. We research fields include homogenous phase, non-homogenous phase such as liquid-liquid, solid-liquid, gas-liquid-solid systems, and high viscosity system. our company is the leader at the mixing technology in china, we want to catch up LIGHNIN ,it is the leader at mixing technology in the word.
  I love english,I love readfree!I want to communicat with everybody if you like 'Speak English ' or in the mixing trade,I want to make friends in this English Zone.
回复

使用道具 举报

cyjing 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-10 16:04:08 | 显示全部楼层
The superconducting materials
    It is not so hot a major as the previous. I believed that most of you might have heard about superconductor which has no risistant at all below some certain temprature. Our work is to find new materials of superconducting and  to develop or improve the capbilities of the ones that have been found so that the product can be used in industry or widely used. For example, the well-known magnetic aerotrain is designed to keep the energy that make the train move by the electrified bulk superconductor. It might be so complex,  but the material reseach is much easier. we just need to improve the criticle transition temprature or the criticle current density to make it more application.
   In my opinons, it might be half or one century latter that this major will be spreaded to all over the world when the traffic will become more developed.
  This is the first time I write an article  in this bbs, I hope it works.
回复

使用道具 举报

fytao 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-12 11:21:18 | 显示全部楼层
My major is civil engineering disaster prevention.Recently, we are studying the "Exposure of Chinese Western-area Eco-environmental Disaster Rules and Mechanism of Chain-cutting  Disaster Mitigation to Gestation Sources".the project try to expose the disaster-chain rule,taxonomic distinction and phasal features partially due to infaust deviation of human activity from nature mother , put forward the disaster-mitigating trend that chinese western eco-environmental disasters be impeded in early gestation stages by chain-cutting  method under the global environmental evolvement .Through acquiring key indices of the disasterous coupling process ,building models of matter ,energy transmit coupling with mechanics behavior in different temporal and spatial scales,dynamically visualizing the deduction of landslide movement ,developing platform function of disaster process compression and afer mitigation ,the project would provide scientific guidance for prevention and control of disaster  growth to minimize the huge social loss of assets and lives ,help realize the national sustainable development strategy  and boost the disaster-preventing discipline,and bare remarkable scientific scientific significance .Welcome !
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 16:23:55 | 显示全部楼层
I major in Corpus Linguistics. The following is the brief introduction.
Corpus Linguistics is one branch of linguistics, which studies the nature of languages. The studies on Corpus linguistics started officially and widely in 1950s, and attracted more attention from 1980s. Until 1990s, Corpus Linguistics began to become accepted. In recent years, it has gained general acceptance in China, while it is focused in some Universities overseas, such as Lancaster university.
The research of Corpus Linguistics  has colse conection with special tools which offers researchers approaches to collect analyze data of raw language materials. One aspect of studying copora is to shift raw texts to tagged or parsed texts. Some special tools used in corpus linguistics include Wordsmiths Tools, Concordance, Nation, which charge some money.
In China, some universities have made much efforts to do academic studies on Corpus Linguistics, like Shanghai Jiaotong University, Beijing Foreign Studies Universities.
It must be a major field of language study in the future. More and more people will join the team of Corpus Linguistics.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 16:24:07 | 显示全部楼层
Specialized Introduction
The speciality of Chinese language ,including  language, literature and Chinese information processing,and so on. Educating one who  has the high theory of literature and art accomplishment and the system Chinese language literature knowledge, and is engaged in the literature commentary, the Chinese language literature teaching and the research professional personnel in the university and the scientific research institution, and is engaged in  the practical work professional personnel ,for example,
the literature commentary, Wen Mi propagandizes and so on  in the cultural art, the news publication department and the institution enterprises .
The main curriculum includes: University English, the computer foundation and the application, the linguistics introduction, ancient  Chinese, modern Chinese, the literature introduction,  the ancient history ofChina literature, the  modern history of Chinese literature, the  present  history of Chinese literature, the  history of foreign literature, the comparative literature, the  Chinese  classical literature and  work , the modern literary work, the university write, the linguistics history, the pronunciation history; Also opens  the elective course which has the dissemination psychology, the electronic literature and art, the network culture, Chinese information processing, the shade school inspector, the public relations science, liberal arts commonly used software societies and so on . And opening the specialized elective course which has news interview, culture and management urgently need,  the literary and artistic creation, the literary commentary, esthetics introduction, China Wen Lun, the Chinese novel history, the Chinese free verse written in the vernacular tide, China and the West culture and China ,and the West literature comparison, the general history of  China and the West culture  , the 20th century China thinking history, the dialect, the glossary, the sound and so on .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 16:30:27 | 显示全部楼层
土木工程专业

Civil Engineering is a broad professional field including mechanical computation, construction of structures and maintenance of existing structures, as well as the earthquake resistance. The area covers  buildings, airports, bridges, highway, raiilways, tunnels, habour, docks, dams, water supply system, drainage system, irrigation system, sewage treatment system, domestic and industrial buildings.

The objective of the civil engineering program is to educate and train the students of the major in the area of the civil engineering. The students will possibly be civil engineers in the future. They should have a good scientific knowledge and sound engineering practice. The program will provide the main area of Structural engineering, Geotechnical engineering, Underground engineering and Earthquake engineering.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 18:59:54 | 显示全部楼层
I major in computer. In general, the computer major includes the following aspects.
The first is the computer architecture, the second is the computer application;
and the last one  is the software of computer and the theory.
The computer architecture mainly study  the structure and the layer of the computer in hardware field, whose purpose is to improve the performance  and the efficient of computer. And the computer application mainly study the usefulness of computer in other fields such as the education, CAD, the calculate of science etc. The software of computer and the theory mainly  study  the algorithm of software and the theory .
Nowadays, the three aspects are all square. Perhaps the computer application is used widely and the most fields never leave the computer application, for example the bank, the e-commerce, the military affairs control.
The embedded system undoubtedly is one of the most develop fields. The mobiles are almost used by everyone and the PDA, the electronic dictionary, DV are very popular. The embedded devices require the more efficient in time-response and the higher sensitivity  Just the above reason the programmer must has more  experiences of software of hardware. Thus the persons with the embedded technology are very rare.
The Internet is the sky of computer. Network is everywhere. The computer development depends on the development of Internet and the Internet will more faster with the development of computer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 19:40:32 | 显示全部楼层
专业:信息与计算科学
I graduated from Chongqing University last year. My major is  Information and Computational Science.This mayor is recieves little attention for people. Let me introduce it to you as follow.
   We are all aware of the expanding role of information technology in business, science, social structures and even the personal lives of many of us. What is less often appreciated is the equally growing role of the science of information and computation in our understanding of nature, mind and society. When we think of new information-processing artifacts such as the Internet, we tend to focus on the many engineering challenges they raise, such as reliability, efficiency, scale, security, and ease of use. But the new ideas and artifacts also change the ways we think about scientific, business and social questions, and create a new environment that affects many aspects of life, from law to entertainment. Staying with the example of the Internet, the ideas and techniques of communication among large collections of computing devices linked by limited, unreliable channels are changing how we think about topics as diverse as gene regulation within cells, how networks of neurons embody cognitive processes, how social roles are created and maintained, or the foundations of efficient markets.
reliability:可信度
efficiency:效度
scale:比例
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 19:56:23 | 显示全部楼层
It's my short introduction of my major.
I am a graduate student in Shenyang. My major is Pharmaceutics. I am preparing my paper now so that I can graduate smoothly in the next summer. As is known to all, Pharmaceutical science is gradually becoming popularly in these years because the related professional staff is short. It contains Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical analysis etc. Pharmaceutics is an applied science on the fundamental theory, formation designation, preparation technology, quality control and rational application of drugs. Specifically speaking, It is a speciality to research how to prepare the crude drug to rational dosage for the patients to take conveniently and acceptably. Now you may ask that what is dosage form. It is administration form to apply to treatment or prophylaxis needs. You may be easy to understand the concept if I tell you the common dosage such as drug tablets, pills, capsules and injectable powder and so on. Our research scope include the development of new dosage form for the new crude drugs, alteration of the existing dosage form and establishment of quality standard for the new dosage form of drugs. Nowadays the international companies have set their development departments in China. It causes serious impact on Chinese pharmaceutical enterprises. All of us should try our best to improve our scientific and technological level of our country.
In addition, I advise you to select pharmaceutics if you want to be a graduate student on pharmaceutical science. That’s just because the staff of this speciality is lack in the next years.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 20:05:05 | 显示全部楼层
Design and make and automize the speciality in machinery

The speciality that I study is that the machinery designs making and automatic speciality. This speciality trains and possesses machinery , electron , multi-disciplinary professional basic theory and ABC which the computer combines that can grasp sturdy representative's advanced productivity , strong practice touching it , computer operation and software designed capacity that at the same time , can meet the needs of modern society , engaged in design making , scientific and technological development , application study , operating the applied technician of advanced project who managed and managed such respects as sale ,etc. work in the mechanical manufacturing field.

Theory teaching and practice teaching task stipulating in the plan of finishing teaching of time at school, the achievement is qualified, through four grades of foreign languages and the second examination of computer, can award the bachelor's degree of the engineering . Study through four years, knowing machinery is designed and making , microelectric technique , technology of the computer and the basic theories of information treatment technology and rudimentary knowledge, and modern engineer's indispensable basic skill and practice are trained.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-12 23:11:45 | 显示全部楼层
Introduction of my major----software reliability engineering

Software reliability engineering is a branch of software engineering that mainly research about measurement, analysis, prediction and testing on software reliability.  Software reliability is one of the most important properties of software quality and it decides directly the users' satisfaction degree.

As application areas of software increasing greatly, more and more people begin to concern about quality of software with which they must interact. Especially, the introduction of software technology to aviation, medical, military, traffic control and even nuclear energy etc. makes these concerns particularly poignant.

Therefore, software reliability engineering need to answer how to measure the reliability of software and how to improve it. A general approach to measure the  reliability of software is to use probability and statistic. Through analyzing the failure data of software testing, we can compute the current reliability and predict the future reliability of software.

Reliability is an old subject, but software reliability is a new one. In the past twenty years , there are a lot of theory fruits have been acquired, but how to apply these theories into practise is a difficult problem for academia.

If you are interesting in software reliability engineering, please contact me.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-13 10:06:04 | 显示全部楼层
I graduated from Southen Yangtze Universty in 2004 and got a master degree.Our food science and technology school is now nationally recognized as one of the best food science programs in China, and internationally known for its academic excellence. current research covers almost every area of food science and technology such as food chemistry, food engineering, cereal science and technology, agricultural product processing and food microbiology. Many new research programs such as food nutrition and food safety, have also been established as a result of the development of economic globalization and the increase in international trading of food products. Food science is an interdisciplinary research area that applies the principles of biological science, chemical science, mathematics and engineering to the process of converting agricultural commodities into edible foods and beverages. it include  flavor, texture, nutrition and shelf-life, to food safety and biotechnology application in food processing. Most of these research projects address critical issues of food science including food quality and biological and chemical safety.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-13 14:32:11 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 3 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

shao2006 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-13 16:23:34 | 显示全部楼层
My major is organic chemistry,and I have been worked in this field for more than ten years. Major of oganic chemistry have many branches which include organic synthesis, organic analysis, macromolecule, biochemics, pharmaceutical chemistry,etc. This major have a very widest applicationwhich involve material, medicine,coating,surfaction,etc. nowadays I am working in an state-owned organic fluoride industry enterprises,Our main products is fluorine compounds ,which is used in a wide range of fields such as household appliances, OA equipment, semiconductors, and automobiles.
Technology is advancing at a phenomenal rate, we are keeping pace with these advances. By discovering new functions and value for fluorine products, we incorporate these new discoveries into products which can be utilized by our customers. At the same time, one of the requirements of the current age is to develop technology that preserves and protects the global.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-13 17:37:21 | 显示全部楼层
It is my privilege to induce my profession. I have been majoring in radiosurgery, which is a branch of neurosurgery, for nearly seven years, and lots of progresses have taken place in this area. Ten years ago, few papers have been reported about radiosurgery, while, millions of patients are willing to underwent radiosurgery now, and even there are lots of research performed to study the molecular biology of radiosurgery.
   Radiosurgery, prior to radiotherapy, can focus the radiation on the lesion, thus protect the normal tissue around the lesion. Meanwhile, it can enhance the radiation dose and improve the therapeutic effect. Radiosurgery is applied to brain tumors, vascular malformation, trigeminal neuralgia, and so on.. Especially for small lesion which diameter is less than 3cm, its therapeutic result is equal to the surgical resection. Evidence indicates that radiosurgery is an favorable modality for treatment of  some kind of brain tumors.
   However, for some malignant tumors (eg gliomas), its effect on prolonging the survival of patients is poor, due to the intrinsic radioresistance and infiltrative growth of malignant gliomas. How to improve the radiosensitivity of such tumors is the hotspot in radiosurgery and radiotherapy research. In current status, some genes can improve the radiosensitity of tumors, for example p53 gene, so, some institutes combined radiosurgery and gene for malignant gliomas in vivo, for the aim of finding out a new and effective approach to cure this kind of tumors. I believe that there is a brilliant future in the radiosurgery research.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-14 10:21:31 | 显示全部楼层
Introduction of my major---Human Resource Management

The human resource management  is one of the most challenging in the modern business world and an excellent career choice for those who are skilled in working with others. The increasing complexity of many jobs, the aging of the workforce, and advances in technology require continuous HR training for employees and managers.From being a clearinghouse for complaints, the human resources department has grown to become a strategic, integral part of senior management.
HRM  including functions such as: staffing, employee relations, compensation, benefits, information systems, EEO/AA/diversity, international aspects, labor relations, organizational development, training, and management development. Education and skill requirements will also be reviewed together with extensive discussion on the role and expectations of the HR professional and the HR function in today’s workplace.
Being a HRM major students we must constantly upgrade our HR knowledge and skills to meet the needs of a multicultural workforce, changing legislation in our quickly- developing society.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-14 14:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
Computational linguistics (CL) 计算语言学

Computational linguistics is one of the cross-section subjects, a discipline between linguistics and computer science which is concerned with the computational aspects of the human language faculty. It belongs to the cognitive sciences and overlaps with the field of artificial intelligence (AI), a branch of computer science aiming at computational models of human cognition. Computational linguistics has applied and theoretical components.

This is not my major, however, it's one of my focuses and interests, and I'd like to communicate with anyone who is inside of this sector or is going to be involved in it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-14 23:08:28 | 显示全部楼层
I got my master degree in Business Administration (MBA).

I wanted to make a shift from your current career and find new career opportunities. I felt that I was limited in my understanding of the business world and want to better position myself for future opportunities and success.
Getting an MBA could be the single most important investment of time, effort and money I have ever make.
There are many MBA programs available including MBA in Accounting, MBA in Criminal Justice, MBA in Information systems, MBA in Finance, MBA in Industrial management and etc.
I have workded in IT industry for a long time. Therefore, I chose MBA in Information systems. My MBA education background prepared me business knoweldege in leadership roles in IT industry.
My program is designed to prepare people with a background in science, engineering or technology for a successful career in management. Lots of my classmates went on to management positions in consulting, investment banking, as well as entrepreneurial endeavours.
My MBA program includes 50% case studies, 20% lectures, 20% team works and 10% class paticipation. For the case studies, I will get real life business issues and provide solutions.The whole program was very intensive, however I had enjoyed my time there.

MBA will provide you with the skills to take on challenges of management and open the door to new opportunities.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 23:53 , Processed in 0.428420 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.