楼主: agldacheng

[[小语种资源]] 庆十一有奖辩论

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-10-6 18:15:25 | 显示全部楼层
i think beauty is more important ,just like this song sing:
I have seen dawn and sunset on moors and windy hills
Coming in solemn beauty like slow old tunes of Spain:
I have seen the lady April bringing the daffodils,
Bringing the springing grass and the soft warm April rain.

I have heard the song of the blossoms and the old chant of the sea,
And seen strange lands from under the arched white sails of ships;
But the loveliest thing of beauty God ever has shown to me,
Are her voice, and her hair, and eyes, and the dear red curve of her lips.

Money can not buy the beauty, but beauty can earn money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-7 13:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
As far as I am concerned, money is more important than beauty
  Money is absolutely more important compared to money. What I said like this is too simple, is not difficult to find that you can not to get a good job even if you have the ability in the present brutal reality. In our country, how many people can not find a job? how many people step onto the road of crime because they haven’t money to support their lives? Are these people all are sick have the disease? Aren't they all willing to go look for a job for their living? If the source of capital was none, thy will feel the pain though they have beauty, painful beauty has any happiness to be possible to say! In this point, I thought it can explain the money was more important than the beauty."
  Money is the guarantee to everyone in life needs, if you have little money, you can’t get a bowl of rice. you cannot obtain happy In the spirit without the material affluence, if does not have material enjoying, where comes the joy in spiritual?
  In summary, i still believed that,  money is more important than beauty!
回复

使用道具 举报

qdchb 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-7 14:08:54 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, money is more important than beauty.
      No money,how can We sitting at the computer.No money,how can We learning knowledges.
     money is not omnipotent,but no money is impossible absolutely.
      So,no money,no anything.
     So,I think money is more than beauty.
本人英文水平不好,只能写这么多。也是劳动所得,望版主加分为感!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-7 16:18:07 | 显示全部楼层
I think beauty is more important nowadays.

Firstly,now beauty is equal to money.If you have a better face,you can make money more easy than others.In show biz,a pretty face is veryt important to get a chance.And many companies and organizations are inclined to recruit peoples with beauty looks.

Secondly,everybody likes beauty,for it is rare and should be cherished.But money can be got by any way.It is more difficult to get beauty than money.A beautiful person can be rich,but a rich man may not be beautiful.

Thirdlly,beauty likes a resource,but money likes a tool.Which do oyu like?Mostly will say beauty.

I think the reason be many here,but it is obvious that beauty is more important than money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-8 08:40:28 | 显示全部楼层
money is more important than beauty.
nowdays,no matter what you do,if there is no money,you can not get good expection.Even,you are in love with a girl,if you hope some romantic things,money is absolutely necessary.
there is a sentence,money is not omnipotent,but no money is impossible absolutely.why do you want to have a better job?Because a good job means more chances to get more money.so long as you have a lot of money,you can buy a house,get married,have a trip,and so on .this means your life will be more comfortable.
With regard to beauty,it is esternal ,superficial.it will fade.is beauty the access to money?maybe but not sure.one must rely on himself or herself.you can not look forward to the others.with money in your hands,this is real.
so i think money is more important.
回复

使用道具 举报

shao2006 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-8 18:03:50 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, beauty is more important than money.
      The reason is quite simple. No money,no anything!
      I think,having lots of money can be like a drug. It can make you feel powerful and giddy. It can convince you that everything's going to be okay. Years ago I asked my father what he thought about money, and he said, "I don't like money very much, but it calms my nerves." Money makes us unjustifiably feel that we're better and more important than we really are.Money can make you feel more beauty, then I think it's really more useful.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-8 23:14:22 | 显示全部楼层
Before make a choice, i would like to define the two terms.
To me, beauty is what makes people feel comfortable. And we like to enjoy it----whether phisical or mental. Money is corrency. In modern society, we can do a lot of things with money, and even buy the phisical beauty. Unfortunately, we can't make us possess beauty in the mind with money.
i prefer beauty from the bottom of my heart. With beauty, i can bring happiness to others and myself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-9 00:17:59 | 显示全部楼层
beauty,of course.
you say money is basic,but in fact, beauty is a kind of wealth,or "money".
a born beauty has privilege in many aspects.she is more likely to be noticed and paid attention to the first day she stepped into school.people around her,eapecially boys,of course, are easy to give her a hand when she is in need.she has every opportunity to become popular and famous all through her schooling days.when she is hunting for a job,the interviewer will add some score to her because of her beauty and after she gets the job, she has greater chance of promotion than her peers.
in a word,beauty is money,or at least ,it can bring you money.
on the other side,you may argue that,money also can bring beauty.look at those Korean beauties!yes,nowadays,with the development of medical science,beauty is no longer a born privilege.but don't forget,there is limitation for cosmetology and it hasn't been accepted by most people so far.
money,you can earn and you don't need too much;but beauty,only a gift from god.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-9 00:28:34 | 显示全部楼层
The money is very important to our mankind, the beautiful women all draw close in the place that is gathered to the money, though most men have fantasies of having a beautiful wife, it is really a beautiful and sexy woman in front of you, most men may will shrink back instead, it is stricken with anxiety and fear after think about, indefinite when the green cap comes, cause some trouble, it is possible to live for a few years few --So retreat. The barren land can not open the enervated rose, the poverty-stricken family can not take out the luxurious treasure. In the teenager, think, discuss money to be vulgar, I respect reality now. Want me to think, the money is beautiful at first. With what to buy flowers is not there money? Is it idle amidst flowers and in the moonlight that where is not there money? Have how money buy, get up house, live in, get up hotel come on warm and enjoying, without money, what capital making love do you take? Should drink water even if it is that two people take a walk, even if there is no building to guarantee to be it is icy to be caught in the rain either, love, like very much, want, guarantee one even wipe out a bread too!
回复

使用道具 举报

forem 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-10-9 16:27:43 | 显示全部楼层
I think beauty is more important than money.

On the one hand,beauty can make us feel happy and enjoy.All of us love beatiful things,flowers,clothes,decorates,etc.

On the other hand,beauty lies  not only in the outside world but also  in our mind.If a person has a beautiful soul,it would be not too difficult for him to gain other things,such as friends,family,love.His friends,familyand love just can give him great help in gaining wealth.So if a person have a beautiful soul,he would enjoy his life.
If a person's soul is ugly,he will lose his frends,family ,love etc.At last he will lose everything.Then even a golden hill means nothing for him.

In a word,beauty is more important than money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 09:20:10 | 显示全部楼层
Money is more important than the beauty.

As a human being in the world, we must think about helping people in our society. We need money to build school, help the old and the poor.

Money is continuity. We can get richer and richer. However, beauty keeps discounting. Furthermore, in order to keep beauty, we have to spend lots of money in the cosmetics.

Last not the least, Money can make a country strong. A weak country can be easily invaded by other countries.

In summary, Money is more important.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 09:25:35 | 显示全部楼层
  [fly]Beauty and money?[/fly]
  Let's have a look.On mainstream's papers we found that rich man will get more honor than those pretty gays.The reason is that is given by parents or by doctors,but not like lots of rich gays earn the money by their own hands.Pretty on more place ,it seems like to entertain those who have lots of money.We have had to admit it,it's the real world, nowaday world,and it's the world why it's here 's reason.So I say feature can not be as important as the heart of earn the money by your right hand.(maybe left can also be right^.^)
  Can we equal pretty to beauty?And how can we equal money to the mind of earning money?
  What's the beauty's mean:A quality or feature that is most effective, gratifying, or telling.A delightful quality associated with harmony of form or color, excellence of craftsmanship, truthfulness, originality, or another property.In my opinion beauty do have more mean on man's quality but not on one's face.To be a successful person,we should not let our sight just stop on the coins(neither do notes).we know 1 add 1 is 2.but whether you have got that with the beauty heart 1 add 1 can bigger than 2.
  From the up saying,I can hold this faith for ever,that money can never be as important as the beauty of one's heart.

[glow=255,red,2][move]I just want to be a pig that can fly on the backboard [/move] [/glow][p:5]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 09:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
in my opinion, money is much more important than beauty.
  there is a folksay: the persons will be more beautiful if she or he have prrety clothes and the horse will be looked more powerful if it is put a good saddle.  let us do a supposition. if one baeutiful girl is so poor that she can not pay for attractive clothes and have a plain clothe , then she  may look unlovely.
  and there is an saying: money is not omnipotent, but one will accomplish nothing if he is poor.if you are only beautiful but have no money, how could you live?
  yes, a beatuiful girl can earn money easily, especially in present. but now, we don not talk whether a beatuiful girl can earn more money than an ordinary girl.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 10:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, money is more important than beauty.
if you have  money,you have all.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 10:41:09 | 显示全部楼层
In the world, beauty and money is a eternal topic all the world. But I think the beauty can not everybody have. But the money can. So, I think the latter is more important. Additional reasons are as follows.
In every day, we live must eat food and dress some cloth that can not escape by any person.
All the things we need must cost money which can be used for every day life.
Furthermore, money can give us a more comfortable life, Such as go for a trip, for a dinner outside, even you buy a beautiful clothes and cosmetics can make you more beautiful also need money.
Above all, you can not be more beautiful because it is birth to have. But you can have more money by your hard work and carefully plan. Nowadays, with money you can live a better life and can make you more beautiful, without it you can not do any thing except enjoy your wonderful beauty.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 12:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
I think that money is more important than beauty nowadays.

If we have enough money, we can do anything we want. And for a rich man, he can marry with a beautiful woman. If we have beauty with no money, we can’t buy food to live, to life. If we have money with no beauty, we can do a cosmetic surgery to become a beauty.

Therefore I support that money is more important than beauty nowadays.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 12:03:37 | 显示全部楼层
which is more important nowadays, beauty or money?
In my opinion,money is more important than beauty.This world supply us more chances to change your face and figure only if you have enough money to burn.So beauty can easily obtained with money.Since Korean Opreas are popular in China,We have seen so much man-made beauties.Many young girls and boys hope to change their face and figure to a better one,only unexpected that their parent don't have much money.Their hopeless complexion hurts their father and mother.

In a modern society,much could be changed if you can and you will.Earning more money and living a more happy live is everybody's choice.With enough money,you can win beauty.So  try hard to earn as much as money,then enjoy a life you like.needless to know others' opinions about your choice,your are your host and admirer.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 18:36:36 | 显示全部楼层
As I thought,beauty is more important than money. The following point can wll support my statement. First, with a beautiful look,you will be happy with yourself and other  as well . Beauty will enable you to enjoy your life ,and you don't have to spend much time and money to your appearance.  Second.with beauty you will have more opportunity to get an easy and high salary work .So to some extend , beauty means money. Third, money is not everything .though, you can spend money to trim you appearance ,but it's not safe operation and that need much energy to keep it long .Therefore ,beauty is more important than money.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 18:40:52 | 显示全部楼层
I perfer to beauty.
Beauty is not only the good appearance but also kind heart. Good appearance can make others have a comfortable environment and bring happiness to them; kind heart can help the pathetic persons and make our society more harmonious.
How much is the goal to obtain? Many rich men ignore others’ life and pay more attention to earn more and afraid of being stolen, kidnapped, ropped. Although they have a lot of money, they live in highly stressful life. Life becomes dull without happiness. Some rich men plunge into drugs and destroyed themselves.
Of course, no money is absolutely unfeasible. But money is not everything.
All in one word, beauty give you happy and others
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-10-10 22:52:14 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, money is the most important of all.Beauty is only temporary,
as we often say, the youngth would not exsit for ever,you will be old some day.
Nowday,  you are the most beautiful person in the wold.But,how about you look
like after twenty years?Maybe you would regrete to say ,"I would be happily if I
had a great deal or money when young.
In our daily life,moneg is necessary. Anyone can not live without it.If only we
live in the world,we must use it.Although money is not everything,we can not
be no money!Maybe someone would say that those who are rich often lost themselves
in the desire of money.However, they occupy a small propotion of all of us.If we insist
goog world view ,we can resist various bad ideas.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 01:58 , Processed in 0.389316 second(s), 7 queries , Redis On.